Thread: Wyatt family/Shield feud

Default Wyatt family/Shield feud

So what happened? I was thinking we were gonna see a feud between the two only to have them not even acknowledge they got into it the next week on raw. I'm hoping for a slow build between them to result in something like a No holds barred falls count anywhere 6 man match, or maybe even up the stakes and make a change up to the money in the bank and make it between these two teams, resulting in the winner getting a title shot..thoughts...

Ah Screw it

Default Re: Wyatt family/Shield feud

They did acknowledge it. Alot.

I figured they would have another big physical altercation though

Ah Screw it

I'm chill like dat Im Coo Like Dat's Avatar

I would like this feud a lot.

im just waiting on the reveal that the wyatts are working for the mcmahons.

would also explain why the two groups backed off each other.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Quote Originally Posted by JACKNIFE View Post
    im just waiting on the reveal that the wyatts are working for the mcmahons.

would also explain why the two groups backed off each other.
    That would be a good wY to go, and uh would also justify the Wyatt's winning a title shot and to find out Kane is on the inside pulling strings for them as well.

Ah Screw it

well The Wyatts kidnapped Daniel Bryan the same segment The Shield attacked CM Punk. Could be subtle about the idea of them starting to feel intimidated about each other.

BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

RIP Oscar Taveras :( SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

I would love to see them have an actuall feud. I think a Shield/Wyatt's 6-Man Tag at WM would be a great way to go.

surrender

I would like esp. if it was a heel vs heel feud.

Perhaps the intro to this feud is something similar to the corporate ministry. Authority, Shield, Kane, Wyatts. Maybe sister abigail is stephanie? Haha who knows.

Save Us

If they are smart the Shield and Wayatt's will dominate during the Royal Rumble. Have one of each group in the final 4 and at some point have both teams clear the ring and face off.
    "I'd like to apologize to the people. I've bet on wrestling." Bobby "The Brain" Heenan
    PSN ID: Jessd76

Currently playing:
    Gran Turismo 6
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Call of Duty: Ghosts

I would like to see these two teams form a mega faction. Sure they don't seem like a cohesive unit but they could look after each other, especially if it helps both individual groups get to the top.

I'd have Ambrose carry the US title and Rollins the IC, while Luke Harper and Rowan the Tag Team Champions. This would open the door for Reigns and Wyatt to peek in at the WWE championship and of course that's where the friction between the two groups can grow bigger into a nice feud.

I agree with those who want this for Wrestlemania. It'd be neat seeing the two dominant factions of the WWE go at it on the grand stage. And keep it heel vs heel.

With the rumor that UT could wind up being the "Devil" that leads the Wyatts, he could demand revenge against the Shield putting him out. Plus a heel UT would make it easier for the WWE to book a match of him against Cena at WM 30 (and I personally think that is much more interesting).

Banned

I'd really enjoy seeing The Shield face The Wyatt whatever at Mania. Also before then, I'd really enjoy some tag match mix ups between the two groups with Ambrose' US title on the line if he gets pinned and then later he could lose it if his partner gets pinned. Put that strap in super jeopardy to really bring out what kind of person Ambrose can turn into to defend his belt at any cost.

The Shield vs the Wyatt family at the wrestlemania 30

With the Shield losing because Roman Reings turn on them and turns face at the event

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    With the rumor that UT could wind up being the "Devil" that leads the Wyatts, he could demand revenge against the Shield putting him out. Plus a heel UT would make it easier for the WWE to book a match of him against Cena at WM 30 (and I personally think that is much more interesting).
    I agree. It would enable taker to be in storylines longer too because he could lead the Wyatt's and not have to be there every week. If love to see taker take a page out of his ministry days and change it up with the Wyatt's.

Ah Screw it

A heel Undertaker is NEVER going to work.

The crowd loves and respects him way too much. He's just The Undertaker.

I think it would work because really I don't think he'd be a heel anyways. The Wyatt's are such a nice fresh addition to wwe that no matter what they do people love them anyways too.eventually it will probably be the undertaker and the Wyatt's against HHH and his faction, maybe even leading up To a third encounter at Mamie between the two.

Ah Screw it

This wouldn't even be a 3rd encounter between the two of them. Wouldn't it be their 4th WM encounter?

I'm gucci, though. They did just as much as they could at WM and I don't want HHH/Taker 4 at WM30. It's got to be Brock, Sting or Cena. That's all there is to it.

I WOULD LOVE....

.... if John Cena goes heel and becomes the corporate champion and we get Taker/Cena at 30 with Wyatts vs Shield and HHH vs DB. Randy Orton can fight.... um.... CM Punk. Whatever.

Yea I always seem to forget they squared off at mania when he was the aba. I do think too that Cena and taker would be off the hook and a great match. I watched Cena vs taker from years ago when a heel Cena faced off against aba taker. It was a great match back then and my bet would be even better now that Cena had tears if main event experience under his belt.

Ah Screw it

Thread Information