Thread: How about the Wyatt Family vs The Undertaker at Wrestle Mania xXx?

Default How about the Wyatt Family vs The Undertaker at Wrestle Mania xXx?

Probably not the best idea(or match) but I think it wouldn't be too bad. When has the Undertaker defended his undefeated streak in a 3-1 handicap match? I feel they could make a decent story that could make you think the streak might be over. It would give the Wyatts a good rub by nearly ending the streak. Make the Undertaker's streak 22-0 and could possibly turn Kane face and help Taker keep the streak alive. I honestly doubt we'll see Cena vs Taker, The Shield will more than likely be broke up by then. We've also already seen Brock vs Taker too.

WM30 Match card(in no order):
    Cena vs Orton- WWE title and WHC championship match.
    Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk
    Ryback vs Brock Lesnar
    Goldust vs Cody Rhodes
    Wyatt Family vs The Undertaker
    AJ Lee vs Paige- Divas championship match
    Spoiler

Default Re: How about the Wyatt Family vs The Undertaker at Wrestle Mania xXx?

Yeah, I'd prefer that The Undertaker defend his streak in a singles match... the last time he defended his streak in a handicap match it kind of sucked (against Big Show & A-Train at WM 19).

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

As much as I'd like to see some Wyatt-Taker interaction, I do prefer streak matches stay single. You don't need to really make anything more out of the streak, I mean, it kinda writes itself.

I think it would actually do more for the Wyatts to just have an encounter with him on Raw rather than wasting a WM match that they're going to lose.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

I'm chill like dat Im Coo Like Dat's Avatar

How do you have an almost 50 year old man defeat 3 huge dudes? Realistically there is no way to book it, and it would be a big slight to the Wyatt Family for them to lose to 1 guy.

Plus, a 3 on 1 is a little too unbelievable. Taker is old and beaten down now, how would it really look having him beat 3 young guys that are supposed to be part of the future in the company.

Unless they have Kane make some kind of face turn against the Wyatts and we get a 3 on 2 handicap match at mania, although I would prefer Taker in a singles match. Imagine Kane turning on Taker at Wrestlemania to join the Wyatt family, the heat they would get would be unreal, although that is definitely not gonna happen and there are many better ways to end the streak if they ever decide to.

I broke the Streak. The Red Viper's Avatar

Two things wrong with this.

First, Streak match needs to be one on one, just works better that way.

And even more, Taker beating all 3 guys makes them look like shit and seeing how they might have a decent future in the WWE, especially Bray, losing to Taker in a handicap match doesn't really do them any favors.

As others have obviously stated, there's no reason to have this match...The Wyatt Family hasn't been around long enough or been built up enough to be anywhere near a match with Taker at Wrestlemania..I never understood why certain people want to rush new wrestlers all the way to the top when clearly, in the case of the Wyatts, they've got a long way to go before winning any titles, much less challenging The Undertaker to a 3 on 1 Handicap Match at Wrestlemania...I'd rather see Taker go against Lesnar or even Sting..As for The Wyatts-instead of having a giant clusterfuck of a 3 on 1 Handicap match against Taker, maybe the Wyatt Family can go against The Shield in a 6 Man Elimination Match where at the end NEITHER team breaks up no matter which team wins/loses.

Kane is the devil favorite son sp hes joining the wyat family to take over wwe that for sure

A 3 on 1 match against anyone would be stupid, no matter who wins. The winner beat the Undertaker in a handicap match, big whoop, or the winner beat three people, who are obviously clearly retards if they lost to one person.

Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker is possible, and makes complete sense with the motivation that Bray Wyatt has shown so far. For those of the mindset that they are not "big enough" yet, there's still plenty of time for them to become big enough. But I honestly think putting the Undertaker against somebody new creates a lot more doubt then just putting them against someone already established, because the most established people have all fallen to the Undertaker. When you have someone new, you have to maybe consider that they'd be willing to let the streak go to make that new guy into an established one.

The exception being John Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Coo Like Dat View Post
    How do you have an almost 50 year old man defeat 3 huge dudes? Realistically there is no way to book it, and it would be a big slight to the Wyatt Family for them to lose to 1 guy.
    Realism with a professional wrestling match involving a zombie western mortician who has a thing for MMA and bicycles, taking on a second generation performer who may or may not have been possessed by the devil, and his two bearded cult followers.

Realistically, not even the craziest shounen anime could come up with this.

Anyway, no. I feel like Wyatt/Taker has that same appeal that Sting/Taker had.

OMG DARK CHARACTERS.
    The IWC will never be happy unless Daniel Bryan wins both world titles, makes Batista tap out and makes HHH look like a total bitch in the process.
    Consider me a satisfied customer.

Except Wyatt has a reason for targeting the Undertaker. Sting does not, really. And if he does, it'd be an incredibly loose interpretation.

Too big of a stage for those three to be standing alongside the undertaker in the same ring

I wouldnt mind seeing a one on one Bray Wyatt vs. Taker at Mania, if Taker isnt going to face Cena. They could probably make a pretty cool storyline with the Wyatts and Taker if done right.

I'm chill like dat Im Coo Like Dat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Realism with a professional wrestling match involving a zombie western mortician who has a thing for MMA and bicycles, taking on a second generation performer who may or may not have been possessed by the devil, and his two bearded cult followers.

Realistically, not even the craziest shounen anime could come up with this.

Anyway, no. I feel like Wyatt/Taker has that same appeal that Sting/Taker had.

OMG DARK CHARACTERS.
    I'm sorry come again...on second thought, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Too big of a stage for those three to be standing alongside the undertaker in the same ring
    I agree COMPLETE WASTE of Undertaker and the streak draw. No win situation as the match will suck, Wyatts will lose, Taker winning does nothing as its too predictable, Taker losing will be laughable and so will 3 guys losing to him, and a storyline like this for Mania is weak as everyone will be thinking about why is the streak being wasted on this.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Thread Information