FROM SESCOOPS.COM ON NOVEMBER 8, 2013
With WrestleMania XXX only five months away, WWE officials are working on the card for the pay-per-view event. However, much of the card will hinge on whether agreements with inactive individuals can be made, such as former World Heavyweight Champions Goldberg and Sting. Here is the proposed card for the event.
* A match pitting Triple H against “Stone Cold” Steve Austin for control of WWE, with Austin representing Vince McMahon, is not expected to occur.
* WWE officials want to secure Sting, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire, for the event and have him face The Undertaker. The fallback plan is Undertaker facing Brock Lesnar as originally scheduled.
* WWE officials are very interested in securing Goldberg for the show and having him face Ryback. If a deal falls through, Ryback will instead face Big Show. However, if WWE is able to secure Goldberg, Ryback will then face Big Show at Elimination Chamber.
* CM Punk facing Randy Orton is currently planned for the event. Punk had been planned to win the 30-Man Royal Rumble to receive the accompanying World Title shot, but current talk has the winner facing the holder of the World Heavyweight Championship.
* While Shawn Michaels has denied the possibility of wrestling again, there are people within WWE who wholeheartedly believe that he will face Daniel Bryan on the show.
* Goldust is scheduled to turn on Cody Rhodes, leading to the match both have requested for years. Company officials are pleased with Goldust’s work since returning to the promotion a few weeks ago: he’s exceeded all expectations.
Meanwhile, the ongoing Triple H vs. Big Show feud will not culminate at the event. A match between both individuals is scheduled to occur between December and February at Elimination Chamber
So take this with a pinch of salt but I think the Orton Vs Punk match will happen at Mania, the way they been keeping Punk away from the whole HHH/Orton Angle.
I dout they will be able to get goldberg to come back soo i see Big Show facing Ryback at Mania.
As for who will face HHH for controll of the company, If they can get the Rock to come back that would be great but in the end Cena will be the one to who faces HHH.
Soo I know its ages away but the card is looking pretty strong if this is the way its going. Even thou Punk and Orton have faced each other before at mania. I'm sure punk will make the build up gold.
What to do with Cena is the problem, Do you keep him in the world title picture or have him face HHH. HHH Vs Cena will not be a match that ill be looking forward to. Not as the main event anyway.
If its true that Hogan has signed a deal then maybe he would work some sort of program with Cena.
Also if Reigns is on the fast track then who better to face HHH at Mania then Reigns.
Soo the way i see the card looking is
Orton Vs Punk(RRW)
HHH Vs Roman Reigns
Brock Vs Undertaker
Goldust Vs Cody Rhodes