Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Plans for WrestleMania XXX

Default Preliminary Plans for WrestleMania XXX

FROM SESCOOPS.COM ON NOVEMBER 8, 2013

With WrestleMania XXX only five months away, WWE officials are working on the card for the pay-per-view event. However, much of the card will hinge on whether agreements with inactive individuals can be made, such as former World Heavyweight Champions Goldberg and Sting. Here is the proposed card for the event.
    * A match pitting Triple H against “Stone Cold” Steve Austin for control of WWE, with Austin representing Vince McMahon, is not expected to occur.
    * WWE officials want to secure Sting, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire, for the event and have him face The Undertaker. The fallback plan is Undertaker facing Brock Lesnar as originally scheduled.
    * WWE officials are very interested in securing Goldberg for the show and having him face Ryback. If a deal falls through, Ryback will instead face Big Show. However, if WWE is able to secure Goldberg, Ryback will then face Big Show at Elimination Chamber.
    * CM Punk facing Randy Orton is currently planned for the event. Punk had been planned to win the 30-Man Royal Rumble to receive the accompanying World Title shot, but current talk has the winner facing the holder of the World Heavyweight Championship.
    * While Shawn Michaels has denied the possibility of wrestling again, there are people within WWE who wholeheartedly believe that he will face Daniel Bryan on the show.
    * Goldust is scheduled to turn on Cody Rhodes, leading to the match both have requested for years. Company officials are pleased with Goldust’s work since returning to the promotion a few weeks ago: he’s exceeded all expectations.
    Meanwhile, the ongoing Triple H vs. Big Show feud will not culminate at the event. A match between both individuals is scheduled to occur between December and February at Elimination Chambe
    r

So take this with a pinch of salt but I think the Orton Vs Punk match will happen at Mania, the way they been keeping Punk away from the whole HHH/Orton Angle.

I dout they will be able to get goldberg to come back soo i see Big Show facing Ryback at Mania.

As for who will face HHH for controll of the company, If they can get the Rock to come back that would be great but in the end Cena will be the one to who faces HHH.

Soo I know its ages away but the card is looking pretty strong if this is the way its going. Even thou Punk and Orton have faced each other before at mania. I'm sure punk will make the build up gold.

What to do with Cena is the problem, Do you keep him in the world title picture or have him face HHH. HHH Vs Cena will not be a match that ill be looking forward to. Not as the main event anyway.

If its true that Hogan has signed a deal then maybe he would work some sort of program with Cena.

Also if Reigns is on the fast track then who better to face HHH at Mania then Reigns.

Soo the way i see the card looking is

WWE Champ
    Orton Vs Punk(RRW)

HHH Vs Roman Reigns

Brock Vs Undertaker

Goldust Vs Cody Rhodes

Thanks To Hayze

Default Re: Preliminary Plans for WrestleMania XXX

Where do I start...ok Austin isnt coming back nor is HBK. Doubt Goldberg will return but I do see Sting coming over before Goldberg but even then I have very lil feeling Sting will jump ship. Maybe next year not this year. Sure hope he jumps ship fast bc his ship is sinking. CENA vs HHH no thank u. Show vs Ryback was bound to happen at a Mania so lets get it out the way. Cody vs Goldust will happen and dont mind it. Punk winning the rumble is fine but would rather not want to see a Orton vs Punk match to be honest. As for Hogan...I mean its the Hulkster why not? Its just I know it would hurt us all to watch. Maybe Cena faces a heel sheamus or some how the strap ends up on corporate Sheamus (he is HHH buddy) and faces the Rumble winner CM PUNK? Wait what happens to Kane? Wyatts? Shield? Delrio? Oh man WWE give us the best mania ever! Make it happen Vince!

I hate these reports every year, but this is one of the worst one's I've seen. They clearly have no clue what the card will be. I just wish they'd admit they're guessing like we are.

Punk/Orton seems most likely at the moment, along with Taker/Lesnar for the double main event.

I still don't see where else Bryan and Triple H fit other than with each other at the moment. Did anyone actually think Austin/Hunter was going to happen? I do have a bad feeling this may lead to Triple H/Kane however (but let's hope not).
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

holy shit this is bad

this entire card is returning old fucks

goes without saying this shouldn't be taken seriously at all

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

I think it's pretty obvious this is a total bullshit card where they are just making shit up

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

I'd be fine with Punk-Orton. That could easily be match of the night

Chris Turk, could you please sum up my thoughts on this potential card

This is basically the equivalent of throwing stuff at a wall and hoping it sticks, you've got the always speculated Sting jump and Ryback in there with a big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not

The video game draft final, Emperor vs Blindy

Episode 1 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Emperor

Banned

That card looks like AIDS.

If it is true I don’t see DB getting his revenge on HHH.

But this report just seems like reasonable speculation.

Thanks Bender this awesome AV and banner!

Couldn't make it through the first match without laughing. The ONLY match that could possibly happen is Ryback/Goldberg.

Banned

I don't see Punk/Orton lining up at all.

Here what should happen:

1) Have an RVD vs Paul Heyman feud as they have yet to go to the territory of RVD and Heyman speaking with one another. As a result, you could have one of the two match possibilities:

A) Ryback with Paul Heyman vs RVD
    B) Team ECW(RVD, Dreamer and pick 2 other ECW Vets) vs Team Heyman(Ryback, Axel and say make The Ascension Heyman's new clients. Or you can put The Real Americans and have a Couter/Heyman partnership.)

Makes sense to have it be a street fight of course.

2) I'm figuring a heel Sheamus returns and wins the RR.....I figure Cena holds the WHW belt until then, setting up Cena/Sheamus for the belt

3) I doubt Sting gets inked.....setting up Taker/Lesnar

4) I see CM Punk facing HHH's authority, having Punk vs Kane at a PPV, and Punk try a 3 on 1 matchup on The Shield on another PPV. CM Punk/HHH would be the end result come Wrestlemania. Kane and The Shield are stuck within this match.

5) I think giving Bryan the belt at WM would be huge, maybe even end the show to do so. Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio(Title winner at Elimination Chamber) vs Randy Orton in a triple threat.

6) I figure Big Show will be wrestling Bray Wyatt in some type of hardcore environment match....maybe even for the US or IC belt.

7) Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes seems to make enough sense.

8) Lita will probably get inducted into the HOF this year....and face AJ Lee for the belt.

Probably add 2 or 3 matches(One for pre-show) and there's your WM card. I just don't know about throwing random big names for the sake of doing it...what good does that do for your roster moving forward?

I'd love a Miz vs Chris Jericho match for either the US or IC belt btw. Heel Miz and face Jericho plz. Miz keeps his official WM streak alive with a win.

Pre Matches:

Big E. Langston wins Battle Royale

Intergender Couples Elimination Match: Tyson Kidd and Natayla vs Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs Fandango and Summer Rae

WM Card:

Team ECW vs Team Heyman
    The Miz vs Chris Jericho(IC Title Match)
    Big Show vs Bray Wyatt(US Title Match)
    John Cena vs Sheamus(WHW Title Match)
    AJ Lee vs Lita(Divas Title Match)
    Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes
    CM Punk vs HHH(Kane and The Shield by HHH's side to help)
    Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
    Daniel Bryan vs Alberto Del Rio vs Randy Orton
    Last edited by Blindy; 11-10-2013 at 05:12 PM.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Banned

I heard from a very reliable source that is close to Steve Austin that he has accepted a deal to return next year. My source has verified that Austin has began intense training to prepare for the event and he will be feuding with CM Punk for the WWE Championship.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

This is so fake that I love it.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    I heard from a very reliable source that is close to Steve Austin that he has accepted a deal to return next year. My source has verified that Austin has began intense training to prepare for the event and he will be feuding with CM Punk for the WWE Championship.
    Please....that's nothing.

I talked with Sting last night and he told me that he plans on leaving TNA to face Taker at Wrestlemania. He even said he plans on working out and getting in shape so won't have to look like an old, washed-up fool wrestling in a shirt at the biggest stage in wrestling, against one of the biggest legends there is.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

i talked with macho man last night and he told me to shut the fuck up and stop calling him at 1 am

I find it reasonable enough that these matches are actually being discussed.

What is hard to believe about Punk/Orton happening? Punk/Lesnar II at Mania isn't happening (didn't draw the first time, why would you book it a second time for your biggest show of the year?), and nothing else that I could see them doing springs to mind (not even Punk/HHH.) Whether it ends up being for the WWE Championship or not is another story. And if it does happen for the title, no way would it be one half of a double main event. It'd be a number three in importance at best, just like Punk/Jericho at Wrestlemania 28.

Austin wasting his one final match against a guy he's already faced off against bazillions of times before in an angle that completely goes against what his character was about is just retarded all around. I can believe the creative team is considering it, though. Won't happen, fortunately.

Undertaker/Sting has been rumored for a few years now and Sting has talked about wanting to do the match too, should he ever decide to jump ship to WWE. Really don't care to see this one like so many others do. Undertaker/Lesnar sounds awesome, and it's a match Taker has expressed interest in doing before he retires.

Goldberg/Ryback is an obvious choice. Can't see Goldberg coming back just to lower himself for a match with Ryback, though. Would Goldberg/Cena for the WHC sound too bad? I'd be surprised if WWE weren't at least considering that one. Unlike with Ryback, it's a match I could see Goldberg actually accepting.

Rhodes/Goldust is already in place. Makes perfect sense and I'm looking forward to it.

I talked with Benoit last night and he said he didn't do it. It was Kevin Sullivan all along.

i talked to my dad last night and he was really confused when i kept calling him yokozuna

This stuff is all over the place. I think most of this stuff is a year late in happening.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Banned

I'm not really expecting anything special for Wrestlemania 30

I always love the ridiculous rumours that come out about WrestleMania. This year, being XXX, it has been especially so. I mean, clearly, we are going to get this as a card:

Cena/Hogan
    Austin/Punk
    Rock/Brock
    Taker/Sting
    HBK/Bryan
    HHH/Vince
    Ryback/Goldberg

Yeah, thats definitely bullshit, its obviously someone making guesses based on rumors that have been going around the last few months.

Even though its still a few months away, at least this years Wrestlemania season will be a little more unpredictable than last year. I feel like last year people pretty much knew the card almost a year before the event. This year I just feel like there are many more possibilities since there are some new stars like the Wyatts, Bryan, Shield etc. Plus nobody really knows where this corporate angle is going so this could lead to anything since they're getting more people involved in the storyline as well.

I'm hoping the RR stays unpredictable this year also.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobe Lights View Post
    I always love the ridiculous rumours that come out about WrestleMania. This year, being XXX, it has been especially so. I mean, clearly, we are going to get this as a card:

Cena/Hogan
    Austin/Punk
    Rock/Brock
    Taker/Sting
    HBK/Bryan
    HHH/Vince
    Ryback/Goldberg
    I'd pay double, triple, even quadruple for this card!

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    I'd pay double, triple, even quadruple for this card!
    why

Thread Information