Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miz Turns Heel on Belfast House Show

Default Miz Turns Heel on Belfast House Show

He's been hinting it the past week but finally looks like Miz will turn heel on TV this week if he's turning heel on house shows. Hopefully it'll make him more interesting again. He was great back in 2010 when he was U.S. Champion and Mr. MITB, but after his mizerable WWE Title run, he hasn't been the same. Wouldn't mind if they rebuild him up as a heel now and have him challenge Cena down the line for the World Title.

Default Re: Miz Turns Heel on Belfast House Show

Oh my god yes, I was a bit sleepy before but i'm wide awake now. I love Miz in any way shape or form but the simple fact is that he's infinitely better heel then face. I'd just talked about damage control earlier today in another thread, if he's being revamped as a heel

Can't wait to see if this comes to pass on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Come one, come three and sign up for PW King Of Trios http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124872

PW Power 25 winner July 2014

The 2014 PW video game draft http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124821

He'll still be terrible, but he'll be terrible in his most natural state, which should make him at least appear comfortable and speak with conviction.

This was hinted on this week's Backstage Fallout for RAW. Miz's interview starts at 34 seconds.

[kayfabe] He's obviously frustrated with how he's been treated and how the fans treat him. He hasn't been a hot commodity for a long time and it's only gotten worse in recent weeks. Thus his selfish, narcisstic side is resurfacing in both the house show promo and the backstage fallout interview. I like this heel turn. It makes sense. Good stuff.

Eh, Miz's in-ring work isn't terrible at all he's just limited and poorly booked as a face. His natural mannerisms make him quite a good heel and barring injury, his work-rate appears top-notch. His mic work as heel is VERY underrated as well.

I like heel Miz. I don't mark for him or anything but I respect his dedication to the craft and willingness to learn the "heel" game. Again, he has excellent mannerisms as heel.

Funny because Dean Ambrose comes off as a Miz clone to me as it regards the subtle heel mannerisms he uses ie talking to himself and opponents, facial expressions and the way he takes bumps. Just an opinion though

At any rate, If this turn is real and not a house show thing then I am behind it.

I've never been a fan of Miz , but I would be lying if I didn't think he would flourish as a face after what I thought was a heel shtick that had run it's course. I ended up being wrong and he ended up being a bigger bore in that role as well.

I really wish he would just go the way of commentator or mouthpiece who occasionally get's physical as I can count on one hand the amount of Miz matches I've enjoyed. I don't see that in the cards though , I guess I will be content if he just stays out of either title picture.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

Now taking lists for Top 32 Quarterbacks in the NFL! Get them in football fans!

This is probably just a test turn. They'll probably save the official turn for RAW.

It's about dame time. It felt like his face run was way stretched out bc he has done completely nothing. Since his lost to Barret he has simply been another Truth or Kofi being put on random matches with no long term meaning. When he turned face I felt Miz was going to pull it off and do a great job but instead he flopped. His chick magnit gimmick was more interesting to me than his whole face run. The ? Is now who would he fued with now??? A Dolph Ziggler who has nothing to do? A returning Tyson Kidd? Or maybe a pointless matches with Santino or Ryder.

I ask.

Who thought it was a good idea to turn Miz babyface in the first place? What about Miz is even remotely likable? And don't give me the "He's a good spokesmen for WWE" bit, because that just makes him a puppet, a parrott, and a perfect fit for Corporation 2.0.

YOU WILL COMPLY.

I always thought Miz would be so much more successful as a face. He is a good talker and was able to get a lot of fans on his side when he was a heel just for his promo ability. I figured a face turn would be a natural transition. He just comes across as terribly forced whenever he speaks as a face and he sounds even cornier than John Cena which I didn't think was possible.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    I ask.

Who thought it was a good idea to turn Miz babyface in the first place? What about Miz is even remotely likable? And don't give me the "He's a good spokesmen for WWE" bit, because that just makes him a puppet, a parrott, and a perfect fit for Corporation 2.0.
    Being good at public appearances makes you a puppet and a stooge.

Who else but Deejmire?

The Conscience of the WWE White Heat's Avatar

Just keep him away from the world titles. He's a midcarder, nothing more. Much better as a heel too.

Now he just needs a haircut. I can't help but see Real World Mike with that hair cut he has now.

Got Steam? Join the PW.com User Group and play with people you argue with online!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PWForum

I wonder if the Miz will join the authority.

Thanks To Hayze

Good, he is a great heel....and natural born heel. His face run has simply has not been good.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

It is on the writers inability to not give their faces much to work with. So many faces are corny or forced and Miz was not much different.

I would have had Miz turn on Ric Flair and incorporate Charlotte as apart of the heel turn and have her be his helper on the sidelines that is responsible for Miz snapping back to what he once was or something.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

This sucks as a face and as a heel, so a heel turn isn't going to make him any better. He will still be below average in the ring and be overrated on the mic.

Whatever happens, I just hope he does ever challenge for a world title ever again. He has proven over the years to just be a midcarder at best.

surrender

Maybe becoming a heel will light a fire under The Miz thus improving his in ring work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Maybe becoming a heel will light a fire under The Miz thus improving his in ring work.
    It didn't work when he main evented Wrestlemania with John Cena and had a segment with Stone Cold the following night.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    It didn't work when he main evented Wrestlemania with John Cena and had a segment with Stone Cold the following night.
    While Miz has never been that great I don't think he's as bad of a worker as a heel then a face.

I agree that Miz is better as a heel, but I enjoyed him as a face prior to his segment with Ric Flair. Before that, he still showed some heel characteristics and his character didn't seem too limited.

Meh he still sucks.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

If they somehow incoperate the "Utility Player" remark into his turn, I may be interested.
    - Credit: Bender -

The guy/character do nothing for me. However I have always thought Miz would make a good mouth piece/manager for someone. I think he should go that route and make occasional in-ring appearances.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

He has to be a heel. His wrestling skills are not good enough to be a feel good story about a reality boys dream to be a wrestler coming true. The IWC will never accept him, because he can't do a spinning heel kick or figure four. He is way better off as a heel, even if it does at times become X-Pac heat. He makes up for it with his awesome microphone work. So it's all Gucci.
    - Credit to JV.
    THE KWF

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat; his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory."

RIP WARRIOR

Thread Information