Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bryan vs Triple H at Wrestlemania? No! No! No!

Default Bryan vs Triple H at Wrestlemania? No! No! No!

...See what I did there?

Daniel Bryan is indeed out of the WWE Title picture after the storyline "reset" at last Monday's RAW. For now, there are no plans for Bryan to contend for the championship.

There is at least some talk of putting some contention back on Bryan during WrestleMania season but he is in a program with CM Punk and The Wyatt Family for the next few months.

Source: PWInsider Elite
    Also apparently....

also mentioned by Mike Johnson in one of his podcasts, at PWInsider, that Early Mania Plans doesn't have Bryan anywhere near Hunter
    This would be disappointing if true because I think it would be a great match. But I'm doubtful that the story won't be revisited again before Mania. It doesn't really make sense to just end it like they did. It's possible I suppose that Bryan is taking the fall for Summerslam's buy. I don't really see where The Authority go from here without crossing Bryan again. They'll feud with Big Show for a while but after that surely they have to go back to Bryan....unless Punk is taking his place going forward. There have been rumours of Punk vs Orton at Mania.

Smarks...Go!

Spoiler
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

Default Re: Bryan vs Triple H at Wrestlemania? No! No! No!

This thread is going to be explosive but i've got to say that I don't buy it. I know that source is generally pretty reliable but the path to HHH vs Bryan just seems so obvious and easy to take, not to mention how insanely over Bryan is. I just don't think they're in the business of flushing money down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 2 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall, with special guest EasyRider

Hopefully all the people who were trying to convince themselves that the last couple of months were worthwhile because we were going to get Bryan vs HHH and HBK and they were going to give him the rub will start to come to their senses now.

PWInsider, who have been on a massive HHH Bias Trip since Summerslam that would make Incy think they hate HHH irrationally, reporting Bryan is out of the title picture and HHH and Bryan isn't going to happen? Seems legit.
    baboosh

HHH is cock meat, the sooner you all learn the lesson the better

Quote Originally Posted by HR View Post
    Hopefully all the people who were trying to convince themselves that the last couple of months were worthwhile because we were going to get Bryan vs HHH and HBK and they were going to give him the rub will start to come to their senses now.
    Because of a report by PWInsider? Get a grip.

So what exactly was the point of this storyline then? It seemed like the whole objective would be to have Bryan finally overcome Randy Orton and Triple H to finally become WWE Champion. If this is true then it was nothing but a reason to have Triple h and his buddies soak up more air time.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

I don't doubt that Bryan is being moved away from HHH for a while. And I like this idea. It freshens up the HHH/Orton vs Bryan feud that has been going on for months and gives both Bryan and Punk new adversaries. The fact that Bryan is being moved down the card doesn't bother me at all, because it's temporary. This does not mean Bryan will never see the WWE title picture or a main event ever again. That doesn't make any sense. This is just the dirtsheets stirring the pot.

Bryan vs HHH will still happen. It's just being put on hold. They don't need to be in each other's faces for the next few months until Wrestlemania. That will get old fast. I'm sure many feel it already has gotten old.

The Wyatt angle is a bigger part of the story overall. It is another bridge for Bryan and a cheap way to infuse Punk, Vince or maybe even Taker in to the storyline going forward. Kane being recruited by the Authority pretty much gives it away. These storylines aren't really that hard to follow, if you have been watching WWE since like 1999

Would have better off closing the Rumble with HHH vs. Bryan for the title. I would rather see HHH vs. Jericho at WM, to be honest. They could really build up to it nice if they wanted and it would be a great match. Jericho doesn't need to be wrestling guys like Fandango, he is way above that.

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Wait... I think I've read this report before... Except the one I read said this:

From EWrestlingNews

Daniel Bryan is now reportedly out of the WWE Title picture following Monday's edition of Raw. WWE hit the "reset" button on many storylines this week, and Bryan is one of the Superstars who will be changing storylines.

Reportedly, there have been discussions about having Bryan back in the WWE Championship picture heading back into WrestleMania. For now, he will be involved with The Wyatt Family and CM Punk. WWE is said to feel that they have made Bryan into a star over the last several months, which shows he can hang with the top stars in the company. Apparently, the idea is that Bryan could be re-inserted into the storyline with The Authority, Stephanie McMahon, and Triple H if WWE wants.

For the WWE Championship, it looks like Randy Orton will now be feuding with Big Show.
    Hmmm... I guess we'll see who is right at Wrestlemania. Oh, that's gonna be a long wait.

I'm chill like dat Im Coo Like Dat's Avatar

Randy Boreton vs. Big Slow - What in Gods name made WWE think this was best for business. I honestly feel like this run for Randy Orton is like "Here hold onto this for a little while" so he stays content. I feel the same way about Big Show who I think will defeat him for the title.

I wonder if these big pops for Big Show have changed HHH's mind about the new face. If this was 2001 I'd be all for Big Show as the face of the company.

So, Daniel Bryan gets told he's a B+ player and loses the big match, showing he can't hang with the Authority. The only way he can get the heat back is by applying his finish to a retired guy that won't wrestle. As of now, Bryan is out of the title picture and won't be back anytime soon. And people were telling me he was the new face of the WWE.

I'll never understand it. I'll never understand why they have these white hot wrestlers get taken down a peg by losing a very important match after being insulted and saying they weren't that good. Funny how Triple H is usually the one on the winning side.

I'm chill like dat Im Coo Like Dat's Avatar

Its ironic because I've always thought Randy Orton was a B+ player at best.

The way some of you can continue to be optimistic about the Bryan storyline is amazing to me.

I wish I could join you but, the cynic in me keeps being proven right.

Thanks Bender this awesome AV and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by buscow View Post
    The way some of you can continue to be optimistic about the Bryan storyline is amazing to me.
    Hopefully you mean amazing legitimately.

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buscow View Post

I wish I could join you but, the cynic in me keeps being proven right.
    It's not that hard to be optimistic when you consider this guy went from jobbing at Wrestlemania in 8 seconds to beating John Cena clean and technically holding the WWE multiple times already. I think the cynic in you just has a problem seeing the bigger picture.

Besides, rooting for Daniel Bryan is fun. This is the first time in a long time that I've genuinely really wanted to see someone win the WWE Title this badly.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Seems unlikely, but who knows?
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Well I think thiers still a pretty good chance that we get Triple H .Vs Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania,makes to much sense but I wouldn't be against the match not taking place their.But at some point the two are going to have to wrestle each other.Anyways ideally for me Punk and Bryan would be facing each other for the WWE and possibly the World title at Mania while Triple H would team up with Orton against Cena and possibly a returning Hogan.

bty anyone that thought that Daniel Bryan was going to come out of this push/fued as the #1 guy in the company must have been short bus riding folks.Cleary Cena is still and will be until he retires the #1 guy followed by Punk and Orton.But that doesn't mean that this angle and push for Bryan was for nothing.He's a bigger star then he was and is clearly a main eventer from hear on out.I think he's solidly the #4 guy in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    It's not that hard to be optimistic when you consider this guy went from jobbing at Wrestlemania in 8 seconds to beating John Cena clean and technically holding the WWE multiple times already. I think the cynic in you just has a problem seeing the bigger picture.

Besides, rooting for Daniel Bryan is fun. This is the first time in a long time that I've genuinely really wanted to see someone win the WWE Title this badly.
    How am I missing the bigger picture?

Wrestling promotions including WWE have a history of undermining guys and not presenting guys as strongly as they could be for all kinds of political reasons.

After DB got that clean win over Cena they moved a large part of the focus on Big Show and used DB’s popularity to help give Show a new lease on life.

The optimists kept saying don’t worry DB is going to overcome the odds and fans will get their payoff.

He wins at NOC where the title win was less special than the first, they take the belt away from him, go to the next PPV where they have a DQ finish, and the optimists said don't worry this is going to set up a big win for DB at HITC.

That doesn't happen and the optimists say don't worry this will set up a match with HBK and DB at the next PPV.

That's not happening.

Next it was at least will get HHH/DB at WM.

Now we have a report that says that won't happen and people say what does PW Insider know?.

I think WWE has a certain image of what a Cena level top guy should look like, DB isn't it but they still want to appease his fans so they are going to do that without positioning him as a top Cena level guy.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think my optimistic friends are burying their heads in the sand on this one or it is just incompetent booking.

By the way I do think we will get HBK vs DB at WM, and that will be cool but not what it could have been if they booked DB strong from the beginning.

Thanks Bender this awesome AV and banner!

I bet HHH wins clean with one pedigree as well during this match.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt guys...

Daniel isn't going to get the reign we think he deserves yet... if at all. He was just filling in.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

I hate to break this out again. But given the circumstances of Daniel Bryan...

A shame, really. I thought good wrestling was best for business.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    I hate to break this out again. But given the circumstances of Daniel Bryan...

A shame, really. I thought good wrestling was best for business.
    Yes, because being even more over at the end of this, not being decisively beaten by the villains, and having John Cena moved AWAY from him into another title division, is a fucking burial.

Maybe the problem with this angle, isn't how it's booked. Maybe it's not that HHH is a selfish egomaniac, maybe the problem is all of you people who, from the second this angle started, stuck your fucking smark goggles on and decided to be jaded and pessimistic about EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. THING. that has fucking happened in this fucking angle? Have any of you stopped to consider that if you didn't whine every fucking second, and had some fucking PATIENCE, that this would work out? Of course you fucking didn't, because when HHH is involved, all fucking rationality goes out of the fucking window, and everybody needs to fucking bitch and moan about every little thing. They fucking demoted JOHN CENA for DANIEL BRYAN, and that's still not good enough for you! Is Bryan going to have God himself descend from the heavens, and eat the Knee and be pinned, before any of you will be fucking satisfied? Or would that still be a burial to you?

But hey, I'm just the equivelant of a woman defending her husband who beats her mercilessly every night, so my opinion means jack shit according to some of you. I'm fucking done. All of you, continue bitching and moaning about everything, because it's clear that until Bryan pulls a gun out and unloads a clip into HHH, Cena and Ortons skulls, you'll never be fucking happy, and he'll continue to be buried.
    baboosh

fuck

Thread Information