Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For All of You Saying That Hogan Should Come Back, But Not to Wrestle

Default For All of You Saying That Hogan Should Come Back, But Not to Wrestle

Hulk Hogan reportedly has agreed to work with World Wrestling Entertainment again for a short-term run with the company according to a report by Examiner.com.

Their report mentions that although Hogan has not signed a legends deal, he has verbally agreed to work a match and there is even talk of him being a surprise entrant in the 2014 Royal Rumble. Examiner wrote the following about Hogan’s return to the company:

“We knew this would happen at some point. It’s my understanding that there isn’t a contract in place, but there’s a verbal agreement that will move forward. It’s just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home.”

http://www.prowrestling.com/hulk-hog...es-to-wwe-deal

Default Re: For All of You Saying That Hogan Should Come Back, But Not to Wrestle

Enter the Rumble for a huge pop...Eliminate a scrub or two...Get eliminated by a heel...I'd be fine with that.

Default Re: For All of You Saying That Hogan Should Come Back, But Not to Wrestle

How the hell are they gonna have him be in the Rumble? The only way to get eliminated is to bump over the top rope. That ain't happening. Unless they'd work the worst elimination ever, I don't see how it's gonna happen.

Apparently Hogan is ok to take a few bumps. I wouldn't expect a Paul London elimination though

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    How the hell are they gonna have him be in the Rumble? The only way to get eliminated is to bump over the top rope. That ain't happening. Unless they'd work the worst elimination ever, I don't see how it's gonna happen.
    You seem to think he's going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    Well he wouldn't have to be tossed from the ring to the outside onto the floor, they'd just need to get him from the ring and over the top rope to the ring apron before I dunno taking forearm shot to the side of the head or something and just have Hogan jump down from the apron to the floor so uh worst elimination ever.

But yeah I doubt The Hulkster would take part in the next Rumble match anyway's.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

How about a one on one match at Wrestlemania between Hogan, and Antonio Cesaro?

STL Cards: 73-63 :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    How about a one on one match at Wrestlemania between Hogan, and Antonio Cesaro?

I could even imagine that happening with a straight face. There is no way Ceasaro would be the guy to face Hogan if he was going to have a 1-on-1 match at WM.

With that said, I really hope this is a joke and Hogan isn't coming back to wrestle. I have no desire to see him in the WWE again, let along wrestle.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by SM View Post

I could even imagine that happening with a straight face. There is no way Ceasaro would be the guy to face Hogan if he was going to have a 1-on-1 match at WM.
    Well it won't happen, just imagine how awesome it would be to see Antonio Cesaro give the giant swing to The Hulkster.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Lony View Post
    Well it won't happen, just imagine how awesome it would be to see Antonio Cesaro give the giant swing to The Hulkster.
    That....would....be....awesome!

Too bad it will never happen.

surrender

Cesaro would probably be left just holding Hogan's legs as the top half of his body separated clean off due to the centrifugal forces on his polystyrene back.

Quote Originally Posted by HR View Post
    Cesaro would probably be left just holding Hogan's legs as the top half of his body separated clean off due to the centrifugal forces on his polystyrene back.
    After reading this, I want to see it happen even more.

surrender

"Hulkamania is going to run wild on you!".....in 2014 brother!

I want to see Hogan again in WWE. I always will have a mark out moment when Real American hits.

Hogan vs. Undertaker at WreatleMania!

They'll need to make sure New Orleans sewers work better than the levees.

Hahaha

Just like those old MTV celebrity deathmatch episodes lolll

Hulkster needs to come back to WWE in my book. I'm not crazy about him wrestling unless it's in a six man tag scenario.. But in a GM role or mouthpiece role I'm with that. If they say Vince is gonna come back and be a face to go against HHH, why not have Hogan be with Vince in some capacity. After all, it was the Hogan-Vince combo that made WWE what it is today.

The PW World Champion Mr. Victorino's Avatar

FATALITY !!!!!.......Flawless Victory ! *In a mimicking Mortal Kombat type voice*
    ďItís very, very important to be yourself, and thatís the kind of message that I want to get across in my character as well. On TV, thatís the message that I want to get across to fans of all ages really: To get somewhere you just have to be yourself. Donít ever change for anyone.Ē - Paige "The Anti-Diva"

Hogan wrestling again... fuck it, I'd pay to see that.
    baboosh

They could do the soft elimination where he's forced over the ropes but fights off the apron until he is knocked down to the ground.
    Or he could win the whole thing... like... like... a WRECKING BALL!~

Hogan's free, Nash is on the WWE payroll, Hall is free... anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

"I've seen a million people die, it's up to us to stop the war."

Quote Originally Posted by BARCELONA View Post
    Hogan's free, Nash is on the WWE payroll, Hall is free... anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

NO!

Actually I'd love to see Hogan vs. Sandow. Would make Sandow's career, but we all know Hogan would never lay down for him.

And as I've said before, I'd love to see Hogan, Rock, and Austin in the ring at WMXXX, not wrestling, but just for a segment with The Shield or The Wyatt's.

Just wait a minute...

What was that report about not hiring talent with nude photos / videos out there? Hogan has a sex tape!

Oh wait, double standard and yadda yadda.

Bender's Banner Shop of Freaks and Oddities
    NOW OPEN!

Hogan vs. Cena... Book It!

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    Hogan vs. Cena... Book It!
    Holy shit. For once in my life, I might have to cheer for Cena in this one.

Thread Information