Thread: Stupid question perhaps but...

Default Stupid question perhaps but...

Is Triple H even college educated? If so how can one assume executive (and future ownership) of a publicly traded corporation with no college degree:shock::shock:

Surely could that be grounds for a lawsuit in any way? Wouldn't they have to post that job and give interviews for the role Triple H has already assumed

Default Re: Stupid question perhaps but...

Vince is the owner of the company. He could give it to a 3 year old baby if he wanted to.

I may be wrong, but I don't think you need a college degree for that.

Moreoff than on

Yeah...it's not a pre-requisite to have a college degree to run/own or operate a company. If it were, then Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs and many others, would be in trouble.

Bill Gates
    Mark Zuckerberg
    Steve Jobs
    and dozens of other folks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_billionaires

And Triple H did go to university I believe. I just watched his documentary, but I can't remember for sure. Pretty certain that he did.

So its not a pre-requisite to have at LEAST a bachelor's degree to be a corporate executive of WWE??

Ive never seen a job opening in a corporation in this country to be at an exec level without a minimum 4 year college degree. EVER!!!! All MINIMUM educational requirements that level require at least a 4 degree or even a Master's degree

Yeah, there are plenty of millionaires out there that are not college educated.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    So its not a pre-requisite to have at LEAST a bachelor's degree to be a corporate executive of WWE??

Ive never seen a job opening in a corporation in this country to be at an exec level without a minimum 4 year college degree. EVER!!!!
    Well, I mean. It's a little different in this situation. Triple H obviously never would have been hired for something like this if he had not been a wrestler and not been around in the business for so long. When you're looking for a job, you have no history with the employer, and the easiest way for them to know you know what you're doing is for you to have a college education. Triple H got the position because he proved he knew what he was doing through other means. And, I'm not sure if he has a degree or not. He might.

He was probably being vetted and groomed for the role for a long time now considering how long he has been in Vince's ear.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Moreoff than on

Ive never seen a job opening in a corporation in this country to be at an exec level without a minimum 4 year college degree. EVER!!!! All MINIMUM educational requirements that level require at least a 4 degree or even a Master's degree
    His level of experience in the business is greater than a piece of paper. Anything he may not understand in the true business world, he'd have people for. Plus, he's learning from a truly great business mind...which would trump a college degree in my book.

We have two VPs (both exec level position) who don't have 4 yr degrees at the company I work for. Technically three because one guy just got promoted. Just like HHH, he's been at the company for a longgggg time. It happens.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Well, according to Thy Kingdom Come, he's been groomed to take over Vince's spot for a while now. He seems more than qualified to run a wrestling promotion, especially seeing as he actually has a wrestling background (cough cough Dixie Carter cough..).

I think WWE should be in good hands with Paul. Only time will tell.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

There's a pretty obvious difference to me between a job posting for a potential new employee and a promotion being given to an already successful employee.

This is how it works in pretty much all companies, not just WWE.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

On the job experience can definitely be more valuable then what you learn sitting in a classroom. HHH is more then qualified for the position he's being groomed for.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 3 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Untouchable

Banned

This should apply for putting TNA in the right hands. WWE should buy it because they are qualified. More qualified than Viacom

This is pro wrestling. Its a whole different world. Like others have said he's been a pupil in the business in which he excels at for over 10 years now.

triple h is smart he won the weakest link.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Bill Gates
    Mark Zuckerberg
    Steve Jobs
    and dozens of other folks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_billionaires

And Triple H did go to university I believe. I just watched his documentary, but I can't remember for sure. Pretty certain that he did.
    He didn't go to University. He's only high-shool educated I believe.

But to suggest you have to have a college degree to be able to do any job (executive or otherwise) is fairly close-minded. Not everyone an afford to go to University, and as has been mentioned, some of the most successful and richest people in the world don't have degrees.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

He's getting direct training and being groomed himself by the man who has been in that position himself for 30 years, that's surely better than a college education.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Triple H was in Vince's inner circle long before he ever started making big money in 2000. It's kinda weird.

Is Triple H even college educated? If so how can one assume executive (and future ownership) of a publicly traded corporation with no college degree:shock::shock:

Surely could that be grounds for a lawsuit in any way? Wouldn't they have to post that job and give interviews for the role Triple H has already assumed
    Why would they? It's a publicly-traded company, not a publicly-funded or publicly-owned company. Every publicly-traded company has a board of directors that oversees day-to-day operations, and as such, they function like any privately owned company when it comes to hiring and termination procedures.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Thread Information