Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bray Wyatt Injured

Default Bray Wyatt Injured

Reader Jeff Highcove sent word that at tonight’s WWE live event in Providence, during a six-man tag team match, Bray Wyatt was chasing Darren Young out of the ring but landed wrong, immediately went to the ground and ended up crawling back to the ring.

The Wyatt Family won the match but after the referee threw up the “X” symbol to signal a quick finish. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper carried Bray out of the ring. Jeff added that Bray looked like he was in obvious pain.

http://www.prowrestling.com/bray-wya...-in-providence

As noted earlier, Bray Wyatt appeared to have injured himself at Saturday night’s WWE live event in Providence, Rhode Island. Bray chased Darren Young outside of the ring but went down hard, leading to a quick match finish and the dreaded “X” symbol by the referee. The Wyatt Family ended up defeating Young, Titus O’Neil and R-Truth.

In an update, several fans in attendance have noted that Wyatt appeared to legitimately hurt his left leg. He may have ran into the barricade or tripped over part of the railing. Another fan noted he injured himself jumping off the apron and fell into part of the railing.

Wyatt was limping around badly before being helped to the back by Erick Rowan and Luke Harper.

http://www.prowrestling.com/more-on-...ays-live-event

In an update on our earlier posts about Bray Wyatt getting injured at last night’s WWE live event in Providence, it appears the injury was not part of the match. Fans who had a view of the “gorilla position” behind the curtain noted that as soon as Erick Rowan and Luke Harper brought Bray backstage, they laid him on the ground where WWE doctors checked him out. There’s no official word from WWE on Wyatt’s status yet.

http://www.prowrestling.com/more-on-...l-attend-event

I am going to respond to my own thread here. I don't wish injury on anybody, but I have to say that I sort of expected something like this to happen, based on what I wrote in the previous Bray Wyatt thread:

"I guess I'm the only one who can't get past the Husky Harris stage. He looks like a big, clumsy baffoon to me, who could trip himself and fall on his fat ass at any time. Kinda like when Vader was past his prime and fell near the ring. Or when Akheem fell backwards (and out of the ring, through the ring ropes) on Saturday Night's Main Event."

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...t=#post3886027

Yeah, I guess I kind of "called" this one. I may be the only one here who doesn't see what everyone else sees in Bray Wyatt.

Banned

Default Re: Bray Wyatt Injured

Did he crawl back to the ring all upside down and shit because that would have been badass.

Yeah, so...how many more opportunities does Bray Wyatt get before he and his family become a comedy act?

I mean, honestly. With the flack Sin Cara got for his injuries, nothing for Bray Wyatt?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Does Wyatt have a history of injury?

Banner Credit: Spike

Doesn't everybody?

He's got some bad luck but, at least he's not injuring other people in the ring.

Remember when people stayed On-Topic? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

The good news for Bray is he can sit in his rocking chair and cut promos and stuff while Harper and Rowan wrestle.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    I am going to respond to my own thread here. I don't wish injury on anybody, but I have to say that I sort of expected something like this to happen, based on what I wrote in the previous Bray Wyatt thread:

"I guess I'm the only one who can't get past the Husky Harris stage. He looks like a big, clumsy baffoon to me, who could trip himself and fall on his fat ass at any time. Kinda like when Vader was past his prime and fell near the ring. Or when Akheem fell backwards (and out of the ring, through the ring ropes) on Saturday Night's Main Event."

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...t=#post3886027

Yeah, I guess I kind of "called" this one. I may be the only one here who doesn't see what everyone else sees in Bray Wyatt.
    i was actually waiting for that post in here...

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

This sucks but he will still be the the cult leader in the rocking chair until he heals.

Knows he isn't welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Yeah, so...how many more opportunities does Bray Wyatt get before he and his family become a comedy act?

I mean, honestly. With the flack Sin Cara got for his injuries, nothing for Bray Wyatt?
    I think your question has been answered.

Sucks for Wyatt, I really like the guy.
    That's all, folks.

Isn't this, like, Brays second injury? And from what looks to be a bad landing? And Sin Cara takes flack for more than just the injuries (See: Botches, Wellness Violation 2 months into his debut)
    baboosh

What the fuck. He just injured himself. It happens to everyone. He didn't even botch anything, just landed wrong. Would happen to anyone.

Everyone stop with the over-reactive bullshit. The guy hurt his leg. Big deal. He's not going to turn into a comedy act just because of this silly little accident.

plus, are you guys seriousky comparing him to sin cara? he finished the match and didnt act like a wimp. he tried to suck it up until he got backstage unlike Sin cara who just broke a finger and decided to stop the match for it because he had to job to del rio.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Just make Luke Harper the leader that's what we all want. ( Yes I do speak for everyone)

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazzler View Post
    The good news for Bray is he can sit in his rocking chair and cut promos and stuff while Harper and Rowan wrestle.
    Which is a blessing.

(Mucho credit to Bender)

Banned

I hate the Wyatt family so I am happy. I hope Kane comes back and destroys all three and sends them back to NXt

Did they just drag Wyatt up to the back? or did they carry him ala Davari and the terrorists in that terrible angle.
    - Credit: Bender -

Quote Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
    I hate the Wyatt family so I am happy. I hope Kane comes back and destroys all three and sends them back to NXt
    GET HIM!
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Quote Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
    I hate the Wyatt family so I am happy.
    You're happy somebody got hurt? That's fucked up.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Maybe if Husky Harris wasn't so husky... I'm just saying...

Maybe if BRAY WYATT AND NOT HUSKY HARRIS YOU SILLY FUCK was a perfect human being with impossible coordination that allowed him to be never be injured under any circumstances...

Just saying...

If the guy was in a bit better shape maybe injuries could be avoided. He is kind of awkward in the ring.

Anyways,, I don't think its a big deal since its OBVIOUS WWE management has not one fucking clue what to do with them anyways except come out week after week beat some jobber and ramble about something obscure

They have been around for a while now, too much to ask to put them in a storyline with someone full time? Not someone who is off filming movies?

Thats the problem with WWE today. Unless your name is Punk, Cena, Orton or Bryan they are a bunch of deer in headlights when it comes to coming up with some good story lines for the rest of the guys

"One of the barriers appeared to be pushed too far out and Bray tripped over it when he went running after Darren Young."

How the fuck would weighing less stop you from tripping on something that you didn't think was there?

Why the hell are you guys trying to fat shame a wrestler for no reason? He's a wrestler. If he's big, he's big. And he's not clumsy, uncoordinated, or slow. It's like you guys have only seen the R-Truth match and make your judgements based on that.

Goddamn.

Let's shame someone for being human and not invincible.

While we're at it, should we shame Cena for taking time off for having neck and elbow issues?
    Punk for having a bad leg and back?
    Triple H for tearing both of his quads?

Shit happens. People get injured regardless of their work ethic, size, likability, or position in a company. No reason to blame it on the performer or be thrilled over it (which is kind of fucked up to begin with).
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Quote Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
    "One of the barriers appeared to be pushed too far out and Bray tripped over it when he went running after Darren Young."

How the fuck would weighing less stop you from tripping on something that you didn't think was there?

Why the hell are you guys trying to fat shame a wrestler for no reason? He's a wrestler. If he's big, he's big. And he's not clumsy, uncoordinated, or slow. It's like you guys have only seen the R-Truth match and make your judgements based on that.

Goddamn.

Are you Bray's real-life God-child or something? Seriously... I can just envision a shrine in your house dedicated to him, with posters hanging on every square inch of your walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    If the guy was in a bit better shape maybe injuries could be avoided. He is kind of awkward in the ring.
    This. Thank you.

Thread Information