Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LezzBeHonest Campaign

Default LezzBeHonest Campaign

Daniel Bryan beat John Cena clean.

With a running knee.

FOCUS!

With a running knee.

I get we're so blinded by DB, but lezzbehonest, if we truly sit back and think about what happened, that's bullshit.

Daniel Bryan can't beat John Cena with a fucking knee.

Default Re: LezzBeHonest Campaign

He must have a steel plate in his knee.

Bender's Banner Shop of Freaks and Oddities
    NOW OPEN!

Oh really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Daniel Bryan beat John Cena clean.

With a running knee.

FOCUS!

With a running knee.

I get we're so blinded by DB, but lezzbehonest, if we truly sit back and think about what happened, that's bullshit.

Daniel Bryan can't beat John Cena with a fucking knee.
    It's his finisher. It's no more ridiculous than a leg drop vaporizing somebody.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

I thought the title was some new lesbian angle the WWE is doing or something of that regard.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    He must have a steel plate in his knee.
    Actually, kryptonite.

We all know wrestling is scripted, but in realistic terms, which seem more realistic: John Cena picks a guy up on his shoulders while the guy does NOTHING to escape, gets flipped onto his back on the floor and is knocked out for at least three seconds. Or, Daniel Bryan gets a running start at John Cena and hits him in the head with a hard knee that knocks him out for three seconds.

And just for the record, once upon a time in wrestling quick, surprise finishes that were not "signature" moves were pretty common. Ric Flair, the greatest wrestler of all time, and the master of the figure four leglock, won multiple world titles with a small package as the finisher.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

Knows he isn't welcome

I still wish Bryan would have used the Small Package to beat Cena, but I get why WWE didn't do it. The audience is too adjusted to the modern WWE finisher formula to accept such a move as 'legit'.

Heh, maybe HHH can use that excuse for the next time Bryan wins the title...
    That's all, folks.

Yes. Lesbian Nest, indeed.

Some of you aren't worth me wasting my time on in bringing up how a knee attack has been used as a legit finisher by various wrestlers in WWE and elsewhere for a while now.

Daniel Bryan's just a goat-bearded midget, right?

YOU WILL COMPLY.

Spoiler

I thought this was a new gay/lesbian friendly campaign the WWE had joined... would have been interesting...

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

I don't understand how someone running into you full speed and smashing your forehead in with something hard is not believable as a finisher.

Just take your knee, and lightly hit yourself in the forehead with it. It's hard. It hurts. Now imagine somebody else getting a RUNNING START and smashing it right into you without the hesitation you would show yourself.

No, but shut up. Daniel Bryan can't beat John Cena with a non-convoluted finish because he's just a tiny goatman who's not best for business.

See, as I figured.

John Cena has popped out of some of the "deadliest" finishers of all time, sometimes on several occassions during the match. This little man of a goat, who by the way I am a fan of, runs at him with a running knee and match over....?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Yes. Lesbian Nest, indeed.

Some of you aren't worth me wasting my time on in bringing up how a knee attack has been used as a legit finisher by various wrestlers in WWE and elsewhere for a while now.

Daniel Bryan's just a goat-bearded midget, right?
    Damn.

I'm not worth it.

Why does that mean that Bryan's finisher is bullshit, instead of meaning that it's as legit and "deadly" as any of the finishers that John Cena's kicked out of? Just because he's not the size of fuckin' Khali?

And here's plenty of examples of the effectiveness of a jumping knee, never mind getting a fuckin' running start.

And I love the hastily edited-in "Who I am a fan of" to try to make yourself not sound like a fool. If you're a fan of Bryan, why do you even care what his finisher is? I just want it to have a name!

He learned it from Regal, and made it better.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

See, as I figured.

John Cena has popped out of some of the "deadliest" finishers of all time, sometimes on several occassions during the match. This little man of a goat, who by the way I am a fan of, runs at him with a running knee and match over....?

Really?

Damn.

I'm not worth it.
    Could look it the other way and see that John Cena is so good that Bryan had to bring out a new finisher that Cena had never seen before to beat him.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

IT'S A FUCKING KNEE TO THE GODDAMN FACE I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THAT WOULDN'T HURT A GUY

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

In Kids Defense, Cena has kicked out of moves far worse than a running knee.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    He learned it from Regal, and made it better.

Goddamn, the 2011 Rumble was good.

Meh, CM Punk pretty much beats people with a knee to the face everytime he hit's the Go To Sleep so I've no problem with Daniel Bryan using the running knee as his finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    I thought the title was some new lesbian angle the WWE is doing or something of that regard.
    Same here, so needless to say I was disappointed when I entered the thread.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

His knee smash is way more realistic than Cena's lame Attitude Adjustment (which is just an inverted bodyslam). Now that's being honest.

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

You know what I'd like to know? How the hell does John Cena make people tap out to a move where he keeps his arms fully extended and clearly leaves his opponents so much wiggle room they can freely move their head around in any direction...? Or is it the bending of the leg in the direction it's designed to bend in anyways that makes people tap...?

Guys, I get it. In real life, a knee to the fucking face hurts.

But this is the "wrestling aura world", no smark zone. John Cena has kicked out of the RKO, the Pedigree, etc, etc. I'm pretty sure he's kicked out of an Enzuguri, also, so I get the "surprise element", but we're not seeing the big picture. John Cena is a GOD, like him or hate him. He will be bought up 25 years from now as the man who was the face of the business at this era. Daniel Bryan will be bought up like RUDY, face it, let's go into the world of Vince McMahon's ART.

Years and years of John Cena rising above and kicking out and he gets KO'd with a running knee to the face?

It's a fucking knee.

I wish referring to Daniel Bryan as a "goat" wasn't a thing. I wish it never happened. It's stupid and I hate it. Ditto for Paul Heyman being a "walrus".

But this is the "wrestling aura world", no smark zone. John Cena has kicked out of the RKO, the Pedigree, etc, etc. I'm pretty sure he's kicked out of an Enzuguri, also, so I get the "surprise element", but we're not seeing the big picture. John Cena is a GOD, like him or hate him. He will be bought up 25 years from now as the man who was the face of the business at this era. Daniel Bryan will be bought up like RUDY, face it, let's go into the world of Vince McMahon's ART.
    On the flipside, this is the world in which Hulk Hogan beat everyone with a leg drop and Big Show knocks everyone out instantly with a single punch, no matter how big or tough they are. Why can't Daniel Bryan have a running knee as a move to keep someone down for a three count?

John Cena will probably kick out of the running knee at some point. But at Summerslam, it was used for the first time by Daniel Bryan, and it pinned John freakin' Cena for a three count. The move is thus instantly established as an absolute killer, and a non-submission finisher for Daniel Bryan.

So...what you're saying is being put away by a finisher that doesn't have history behind it doesn't make sense?

Well when the fuck does a debut for a finisher make sense then?

Thread Information