Thread: vince mcmahon nervous about wrestlemania due to power outrage battleground

Question vince mcmahon nervous about wrestlemania due to power outrage battleground

credit f4wonline

It was said to be a mess backstage at the WWE Battleground pay-per-view as the script was finalized the Friday before but now WWE creative isn't being told about the match finishes until about two hours before showtime, which is why the betting odds swings are taking place later than before. It's believed people in WWE call or text friends or family and have them bet for them, as opposed to people betting themselves from the arena.
    - Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn "flipped their lids" when the power outage before the Battleground main event happened. It's said Vince is now paranoid that the same thing is going to happen at WrestleMania XXX because it happened during the Super Bowl in the same building that will host WrestleMania. Vince's concern is that not only are they running in the same building, but WrestleMania uses more power than the Super Bowl between lighting, pyro, production and everything else

Default Re: vince mcmahon nervous about wrestlemania due to power outrage battleground

I'll be honest, when that outage happened, there was a part of me that was hoping the feed wouldn't come back up, just to see the shitstorm that would go down.

I'd imagine that it would ratchet up to the nth degree if it were to happen during Mania.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: vince mcmahon nervous about wrestlemania due to power outrage battleground

Well, if it happens right before the Undertakers entrance

By the time he gets to the ring, the power would be back on.
    When Boss Lady talked about finding love then moved in close to my face, I thought that entry in my dream journal was about to come true.
    A.J. (@WWEAJLee) September 24, 2013

This is all apart of the storyline. The power outages will continue until WM when it will happen again, but then Sting will descend from the rafters and finally make his WWE debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
    This is all apart of the storyline. The power outages will continue until WM when it will happen again, but then Sting will descend from the rafters and finally make his WWE debut.
    And then he'll announce that he's here to induct Chris Benoit into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

I still don't know how people can bet on wrestling...

But I figure out of all "sports" it's easier to guess who's winning in WWE.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Power outrage?

Well I'd be angry and concerned too considering the risk of a power outage on PPV. But there won't be one at WrestleMania. I'm sure they'll have at least two back-up systems in place, if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    But there won't be one at WrestleMania.
    Don't play God, please. Nobody knows for sure if the world will even still exist each day, much less what will happen at WrestleMania.

I doubt a power outage will occur at Wrestlemania. That was a one off thing.

Plus, if you believe Terrell Suggs, Roger Goodell turned out the power on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    Don't play God, please. Nobody knows for sure if the world will even still exist each day, much less what will happen at WrestleMania.

Did you really just play the religion card in a discussion about a power outage?
    baboosh

Quote Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
    It's always Sting, always

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Funny thing to me is this is not the first time this has happened to WWE on a live show. I don't remember specific dates, but I do remember at least two times WWE had a power outage on Raw, one of which I do recall happened right before the show came on the air. I also remember it happening at a ppv a few years ago. Maybe someone else remembers the specifics.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

When you consider that's the first power outage I can remember at a big event then I don't think it will happen at WrestleMania. I know other times the power has went (i.e. WM26? Diva Match) but that was the lights going on and off, I can't remember it ever been for a substantial length of time like it was on Sunday.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling MVP View Post
    When you consider that's the first power outage I can remember at a big event then I don't think it will happen at WrestleMania. I know other times the power has went (i.e. WM26? Diva Match) but that was the lights going on and off, I can't remember it ever been for a substantial length of time like it was on Sunday.
    I was at that Wrestlemania and I don't even remember that. Power outages are not really a big deal, even if they do happen.

Not gonna happen. The faulty equipment that caused the outage during the Superbowl was replaced almost immediately after. The same week to be sure.

WD4L
    Be a part of the rebirth... of VWA.
    Volatile Wrestling Alliance

Banned

I think we all know what the tagline will be for this upcoming WrestleMania

Thread Information