Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Hayes SUSPENDED

Default Michael Hayes SUSPENDED

We reported earlier today here on the website that WWE creative team member Michael Hayes was "dealing with a personal issue" and has been off the road for several weeks now.

In an update on this, former WWE creative team member Court Bauer recently appeared on MLW Radio and claimed the reason Hayes was off the road is because he's currently suspended from WWE because he tried to give Rosa Mendes alcohol just days after she returned to the road after being in rehab for substance abuse.

Several months ago, we reported that Mendes was sent home from a UK tour after several sources stated she was "drunk" for most of the tour and WWE decided that "it was clearly enough". According to sources, the 33-year-old had been "partying too much on the tour," with one company source describing her as "a mess."

After being sent home, Mendes tweeted the following in response to the reports:

"Just wanted to let all my #Mendesluverz that I'm ok. I had to take care of some personal matters. Thank you for all your support. Love you."

"I also encourage everyone to continue #MuscleMania. It has helped me in the past and it will still be helping me now. #Determination."

Following those tweets, WWE issued the following statement regarding Rosa being sent home…

"Milena Roucka (Rosa Mendes) left the international tour for personal reasons."

As of this writing, WWE has not released any kind of official statement regarding Hayes.

It should also be noted that earlier this year, former WWE Superstar Chris Masters posted a tweet alleging that a female member of the SmackDown roster maintains sexual relations with head creative writer Michael Hayes in order to keep her job.

He wrote, "So if I had to tell you one smackdown diva who gave freebird hayes an "Oral" agreement to keep her job, who'd you guess?"

At the time, it was widely speculated that the person Masters was talking about was Rosa Mendes. We could never confirm that report and Rosa never responded to the claims for obvious reasons. With the above report, you can now read into that what you will.

Similar allegations regarding sexual politics in the WWE lockerroom have been made as Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) stated last December that she would not trade sexual favors with individuals in positions of power in order to maintain employment with the sports entertainment organization.

"No...if I have to sleep with people in power to keep or continue progressing in my job, I'd rather be poor," Terrell wrote on Twitter in response to a specific question about whether she would return to WWE.

She later retracted her remark, saying it wasn't about WWE or anyone in particular, but rather a generalized statement of companies she's worked for.

We'll keep you posted as we hear more.
    ewrestlingnews.com
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit. This guy seems like the biggest JERK walking the earth from all the WWE DVD's and Roundtable discussions Ive seen
    Last edited by Moses; 10-09-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Default Re: Michael Hayes SUSPENDED

The guy is grade A dick, there's no question about it, and this only strengthens that.

I just don't understand some people.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

What a freakin' scumbag. I never got the whole 'freebirds' thing and why he was successful but, the guy is how old wearing silk shirts, long blonde hair, and the worst goatee I've ever seen. He reeks of scum even before the incident.

Bender's Banner Shop of Freaks and Oddities
    NOW OPEN!

What a P.O.S. scumbag I've lost respect for him.

I believed the Hayes/Mendes rumor Masters hinted at when it first came out and this only reaffirms my belief. Then there was that incident with Mark Henry. Hayes is scum.

Banned

Hayes clearly has some problems and I just hope that he addresses them and deals with them.

Banned

After reading this, I believe that firing him would have been more appropriate than suspending him

Banned

If they don't fire Hayes, then they shouldn't have fired Jim Ross either.

Banned

With Jim Ross, I believe it was his own fault that he was fired. At the SummerSlam Axxess, Ric Flair and King's cannons exploded and they talked about alcohol, drugs, sex, etc. and Ross did nothing about it.

The guy doesn't come off as a dick on any interviews I've seen of him. These stories make me think otherwise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    I believed the Hayes/Mendes rumor Masters hinted at when it first came out and this only reaffirms my belief. Then there was that incident with Mark Henry. Hayes is scum.
    Never really liked him. Guy is a tool, so i'm not surprised. What was the Mark Henry incident?

Banned

What about the Bobby Lashley incident?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain513 View Post
    With Jim Ross, I believe it was his own fault that he was fired. At the SummerSlam Axxess, Ric Flair and King's cannons exploded and they talked about alcohol, drugs, sex, etc. and Ross did nothing about it.
    Since you agree that every man should be held accountable for his actions, then Hayes deserves the boot.

People lost respect for him now?

The guy just reeks of a sleazeball from his look to his personality. The guy is a racist, sexist piece of trash.

I don't understand what Jim Ross has to do with this.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Since Jim Ross got fired over something insanely stupid (and the event was hugely successful and 2k sports was very pleased with it), and Hayes gets away with this shit, then all I have to say is what the fuck?

Banned

You are right Champ, he has nothing to do with this but since Weezl said "If they don't fire Hayes, then they shouldn't have fired Jim Ross either" I just had to state what I thought and that opinion still stands.

A lot of people have been fired over stupid shit, they're not all gonna get rehired because Hayes is a dick.

I do agree that this is a termination-worthy offense.

Bender

Banned

I never implied or stated that the two situations are correlated in any way. I was simply pointing out that the WWE has a habit of firing people over stupid shit, and if Hayes gets away with this crap, then its total bullshit. What is so hard about that to understand?

Banned

If I were Vince, I would just do the classic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReyeeL5NF8o

completely off script on Raw. I would come out during the middle of a match, cut it short and then go on to take out the trash

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    A lot of people have been fired over stupid shit, they're not all gonna get rehired because Hayes is a dick.

I do agree that this is a termination-worthy offense.
    Especially with the worlds sensitivity nowadays and their whole Be a Star campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeki View Post
    Never really liked him. Guy is a tool, so i'm not surprised. What was the Mark Henry incident?
    back in 2008 he got suspended for saying nigger in Mark Henry's earshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz Attack! View Post
    back in 2008 he got suspended for saying nigger in Mark Henry's earshot.
    He didn't say it in earshot of Mark Henry. He said it to Mark Henry. I believe the quote was: "I'm more of a n***** than you are."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeki View Post
    He dropped the N bomb to him

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    He didn't say it in earshot of Mark Henry. He said it to Mark Henry. I believe the quote was: "I'm more of a n***** than you are."
    Yup thats it. Hayes is a douche

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Thread Information