Thread: Bray Wyatt

Default Bray Wyatt

Got to see a bit more of Bray Wyatt. From the glimpses I saw tonight it seems like that guy can go in the ring. He took the crucifix slam like a champ. That exorcist walk was pretty sweet as well. The Wyatts are some of the more interesting characters in Wrestling right now.

Default Re: Bray Wyatt

Tonight's match was definitely his best main roster showing so far, and being in there with Kofi rather than some of his early opponents definitely helped. The flying crossbody is awesome and one of the most devastating looking moves on the whole roster, and his crab walk was a great character moment - which Kofi's reaction, rolling out of the ring in sheer wtf?! fashion sold perfectly.

The match got off to a weak start, but man did it pick up. Turned into a sleeper hit with me.

Anybody have a longer video/gif of that walk? Right side up preferably. That was one of the highlights of the night for me. Love the character. Almost wish they would have saved that walk for Wrestlemania, it had that kind of a wow factor for me.

Wyatt's detractors can suck it.

Whip it out then, because I still don't get it.

That walk was cool looking though.

The match didn't seem that great to me but Wyatt's character and some of the moments really made it for me.

Ditto what others have said about Wyatt going full demonic possession on Kofi and Kofi's horrified reaction to it.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

I guess I'm the only one who can't get past the Husky Harris stage. He looks like a big, clumsy baffoon to me, who could trip himself and fall on his fat ass at any time. Kinda like when Vader was past his prime and fell near the ring. Or when Akheem fell backwards (and out of the ring, through the ring ropes) on Saturday Night's Main Event.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Mark View Post
    Anybody have a longer video/gif of that walk? Right side up preferably. That was one of the highlights of the night for me. Love the character. Almost wish they would have saved that walk for Wrestlemania, it had that kind of a wow factor for me.
    http://i.minus.com/ifzt2AjG7bAql.gif

"The dark main event after last night’s WWE SmackDown tapings in Columbus saw Bray Wyatt win a 20-man battle royal to earn a World Heavyweight Title shot. It came down to The Wyatt Family and Titus O’Neil. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper ended up leaving the ring, allowing Bray to win.

Bray went on to defeat Alberto Del Rio by count out. Del Rio ran out of the ring and ran from Harper and Rowan to get the count out. The Wyatts then beat Del Rio down in the ring. Damien Sandow teased cashing in but The Wyatts beat him down also. Sandow posed with his briefcase as fans cheered him."

Quote Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
    "The dark main event after last night’s WWE SmackDown tapings in Columbus saw Bray Wyatt win a 20-man battle royal to earn a World Heavyweight Title shot. It came down to The Wyatt Family and Titus O’Neil. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper ended up leaving the ring, allowing Bray to win.

Bray went on to defeat Alberto Del Rio by count out. Del Rio ran out of the ring and ran from Harper and Rowan to get the count out. The Wyatts then beat Del Rio down in the ring. Damien Sandow teased cashing in but The Wyatts beat him down also. Sandow posed with his briefcase as fans cheered him."
    That badly needed to happen on the actual taping. SmackDown was dire and that would've saved it.

Banned

So what does this mean, Damien Sandow face turn?

I don't get how people don't get Bray Wyatt and his crew. I think they are an awesome addition to the roster, that is filled with gimmick-less performers who cant get over with the crowd. Their entrance is awesome and I'm enjoying the slow build. Glad they didn't toss them into the WHC scene right away. If this build continues to pick up momentum I would love to see Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt or Kane/Undertaker vs Wyatt Family.

Banner Credit: Spike

So, it's no secret who Bray Wyatt's character is supposed to be based on.

And here he is, winning over the hearts and minds of the masses. I'm just saying.
    Spoiler

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Nichols View Post
    I don't get how people don't get Bray Wyatt and his crew. I think they are an awesome addition to the roster, that is filled with gimmick-less performers who cant get over with the crowd. Their entrance is awesome and I'm enjoying the slow build. Glad they didn't toss them into the WHC scene right away. If this build continues to pick up momentum I would love to see Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt or Kane/Undertaker vs Wyatt Family.
    That's what I thought that they were going to do at SummerSlam

I think the wyatt family are stuck in limbo ATM, they have nothing to do and are just appearing on the odd occasion. I hoping that they will start a feud with Cena at HITC

Thanks To Hayze

I loved that they did the old school winner of a battle royal gets a shot at the champ on that SD card the other night. I would have liked to see him against ADR too.

http://www.prowrestling.com/wyatt-ge...nd-emma-eddie/

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I think the wyatt family are stuck in limbo ATM, they have nothing to do and are just appearing on the odd occasion. I hoping that they will start a feud with Cena at HITC
    They shouldn't feud with Cena.

What's hurting the Wyatt Family is this "Only the Main Event Matters" method of booking. WWE wants the Wyatt Family to be "big deals", and only want them to feud with main event level talents. And with a whole lot of top talents either written off TV or sucked into the HHH angle, the Wyatts are stuck spinning their wheels, when they could be having real programs with midcard faces, but for whatever reason, WWE only wants them to work with "names".

However, why can't WWE push guys like Ryder, Santino, Tons of Funk, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, etc. to THEIR level and have them feud with the Wyatts, instead of just having the Wyatts squashing them all the time while they wait around hoping that a main eventer with nothing better to do will show up.

Wyatt Family vs Del Rio sounds awesome. They need to face off against more heels. Just to show that they are a stable who will go after anyone, regardless of alignment. I always like a good heel vs heel encounter, especially with a heel as mysterious as Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    So, it's no secret who Bray Wyatt's character is supposed to be based on.
    It is to me

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Wyatt Family vs Del Rio sounds awesome. They need to face off against more heels. Just to show that they are a stable who will go after anyone, regardless of alignment. I always like a good heel vs heel encounter, especially with a heel as mysterious as Bray Wyatt.

It is to me
    Charles Manson.
    Bow before Da Look. Resistance is Futile.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    They shouldn't feud with Cena.

What's hurting the Wyatt Family is this "Only the Main Event Matters" method of booking. WWE wants the Wyatt Family to be "big deals", and only want them to feud with main event level talents. And with a whole lot of top talents either written off TV or sucked into the HHH angle, the Wyatts are stuck spinning their wheels, when they could be having real programs with midcard faces, but for whatever reason, WWE only wants them to work with "names".
    This is a good point.

However, since Cena is outside the angle, there's a good chance they could feud. They could throw money at Undertaker to bring him back to feud with Wyatt, especially with the added Kane dimension to it (Unless they're saving that for Wrestlemania XXX: Brothers of Destruction vs The Wyatt Family)
    Bow before Da Look. Resistance is Futile.

Thread Information