Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Brock Lesnar Update

Banned

Default Important Brock Lesnar Update

This just in from Wrestling 101 and posted on SEScoops

The latest update on Brock Lesnar’s WWE return is that the former UFC Heavyweight champion will be back in action in time for the 2014 Royal Rumble. Lesnar will be a big part of the build to WrestleMania XXX. With Ryback officially becoming a “Paul Heyman Guy” and talk that Brock Lesnar will turn babyface at some point, a Ryback vs Lesnar feud will most likely be in the works.
    I have to say that to me, it makes sense that Brock turns face over what Ryback and Heyman have been up to on Raw as of late.

Default Re: Important Brock Lesnar Update

Ryback/Lesnar would make Lesnar/Goldberg look like Savage/Steamboat.

That sounds awful....

Just let Lesnar face Taker for god's sakes. Ryback can take on Mysterio if he's clear and healthy as the bully vs underdog sells itself.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

I wouldn't mind Brock/Ryback at all as it increases the odds of finally getting Cena/Taker at Wrestlemania

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 3 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Untouchable

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    Ryback/Lesnar would make Lesnar/Goldberg look like Savage/Steamboat.
    Except these 2 at the moment have no reason not to fight.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

Whats the deal with all this Cena vs Taker love? Seems like a shitty match up to me. Lesnar vs Ryback could be OK.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

This would leave them with no choice but to do Cena/Taker, so I say roll with it.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Besides, Ryback did pick a fight with Brock backstage last year and got his ass kicked, so this makes the feud even more interesting and they could use that in the build up to the match

You got a source on that?

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

http://www.examiner.com/article/enra...-wwe-superstar

For one thing, I don't get why they were denying it ever happened. Ryback did end up competing and Lesnar eventually returned to the building, Ryback looked like he actually got punched when he went on camera that night, so I can actually believe this as true and that WWE didn't really want anybody to know about it

The updates at the bottom make me a bit skeptical.

Bender

Finally, one of their attraction wrestlers will actually feud with someone who isn't also an attraction wrestler. I like the matchup, especially with Heyman involved.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Grey View Post
    Finally, one of their attraction wrestlers will actually feud with someone who isn't also an attraction wrestler. I like the matchup, especially with Heyman involved.
    But the thing is, Heyman will probably be with Ryback and not Lesnar. And Lesnar still needs a mouthpiece, and that leads me to think "Who are they going to bring in for that?"

So Ryback will be that match Lesnar gets before going into Mania, right? Like his Elimination Chamber match before he actually gets in a serious feud, right? Like to brush off the ring rust, right? Like a warm up feud and match ... right? Definitely not at Wrestlemania ... RIGHT?
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

I was a lot more interested in this match a year ago when Ryback was an undefeated babyface in the midst of a big push.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    I was a lot more interested in this match a year ago when Ryback was an undefeated babyface in the midst of a big push.
    Agreed. I thought it could have been huge then.

Bender

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Turning Lesnar face... and having him split from Heyman? Sounds like the worst idea ever. I don't buy it.

That being said, I do see Lesnar destroying Ryback AND Curtis Axel... at the same time... as part of the build-up to Lesnar/CM Punk 2. Don't care what anybody says... He's gotta be the last roadblock before Punk finally gets his hands on Heyman. The story needs to end where it began. Full circle.

If they do have Ryback vs Lesnar it just means I can skip the match as I don't like either of them.
    Plus Lesnar as a face ughh

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    Turning Lesnar face... and having him split from Heyman? Sounds like the worst idea ever. I don't buy it.
    Its not like it hasn't been done before. It may not be the best idea but it's certainly not the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by WON
    - Some members of WWE’s creative brain trust have pitched a match pitting CM Punk against Randy Orton at WrestleMania XXX. No additional details have been disclosed.
    Not something I'd be thrilled to see, but if it happened alongside this proposed Lesnar/Ryback match, that would leave Bryan/Triple H and Cena/Taker as the two "real" main events.

I would be very happy with that as the card.

Bender

Lesnar vs. Ryback sounds like it'd be a pretty terrible match to me. I also always felt face Lesnar was awful so that hardly endears this idea to me either.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Fuck the SF Giants! :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

Ugh, not Punk/Orton again at WM.

Punk deserves better.

surrender

Punk should be competing for the wwe title come mania season. I'll take him over Bryan any day. Nothing on the dude, I just think Punk is better than Bryan in a lot of aspects, and who do we have winning the 2014 rumble really? Let's give it to punk.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Quote Originally Posted by vinwwe View Post
    Whats the deal with all this Cena vs Taker love? Seems like a shitty match up to me. Lesnar vs Ryback could be OK.
    It's just the plain and simple fact that Cena is the only one who can be booked now that puts takers streak in jeopardy. There's almost 99 percent chance that takers streak will ever be broken, which I don't think it should, but Cenas been that guy over the past 7-8 years who has been booked to look unbeatable at times, and really the only big name he hasn't beaten is undertaker. Brock will probably get the nod for the matchup but I don't believe for a second they'd let him end the streak. What I'd really like to see is taker vs Rock face vs face match and they could just book it as the greatest ever, but that won't happen.

Ah Screw it

Banned

3 months ago, a report came out that Steve Austin would return to feud with HHH over control of the company. Now they are saying Lesnar will feud with Ryback.

Can we stop feeding the Wrestlemania rumor mill? A lot of feuds between now and Royal Rumble will serve no real long term purpose, and are only designed to pass time until Cena comes back. These reports aren't important at all.
    Last edited by Weezl; 10-03-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Thread Information