Thread: Ryback winning me over.

Default Ryback winning me over.

I have to admit that when Ryback first debuted I hated him. I thought all he was was a Goldberg clone. Then it happened. The guy turned heel, they gave him his bully gimmick and now he's one of my favorites. Now that they've paired him with Heyman and hes working with punk it's only going to make him better.

Ah Screw it

Default Re: Ryback winning me over.

Ryback Rulez!

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

i dont care for him has much since the heel turn but im still on the Ryback bandwagon.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Love Ryback. He was a good face in terms of getting the crowd behind him, but everything he does seems so much more genuine and full of passion when he's a heel. Plus his facial expressions and mannerisms in general are fucking hilarious.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

I couldn't stand him before. Now, I find him to be pretty damn entertaining. I think he's much better as a heel than a face.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

He's hilarious and despite finding him boring and bland throughout his face run and the beginning of this heel turn i'm starting to warm up to him. He's chewing the scenery super hard every single time he comes on screen and he's so over the top with his acting and mannerisms that I can't help but be amused. Makes me wish he'd been the Heyman guy from the get go, would have spared a lot of boredom.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

One of the funniest parts in the WWE. I laughed when he was ordering that random dude around and was bullying him but part of me also really hated seeing what Ryback did, which was the point.

I love his tongue in cheek humor.....I hated the idea of Ryback being a heel but he's a hilarious heel now. I always get a kick out of his promos.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

The bully gimmick is great and his stuff with Heyman has been even better.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

I've always like Ryback but his new bully gimmick has made him one of my current favorites.

His segments are hilarious and his mannerisms are just undeniably great. He's played the bully character perfectly, in my opinion.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Hey. The IWC likes someone better as a heel.

Banned

Seriously, Ryback and Heyman are the new Billy and Chuck. I say they will probably keep trying to propose and all that, and around Royal Rumble time or the night after, they finally have their big wedding, as soon as they try to officially tie the knot, Brock comes back and goes bat shit crazy on everyone that is probably going to attend. F5 to Ryback and then the swerve is revealed to the crowd. Brock picks Heyman up and F5's his ass, officially solidifying Brock's face turn

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain513 View Post
    Seriously, Ryback and Heyman are the new Billy and Chuck. I say they will probably keep trying to propose and all that, and around Royal Rumble time or the night after, they finally have their big wedding, as soon as they try to officially tie the knot, Brock comes back and goes bat shit crazy on everyone that is probably going to attend. F5 to Ryback and then the swerve is revealed to the crowd. Brock picks Heyman up and F5's his ass, officially solidifying Brock's face turn
    No thanks.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain513 View Post
    No offense but this sounds like the worst angle since Hornswoggle vs. Chavo Guerrero. Also Brock crashes a gay wedding because he's a dick and that makes him the face?

Support the real Mr. Ass.

His Twitter account is pretty amusing too, as he stays in character and takes shots at fans that tweet him.

https://twitter.com/Ryback22

And I still don't understand why Heyman is gay if he kissed Ryback and said to Punk "I love you." In a lot of cultures, kissing between males is quite common, and it's not like Heyman kissed him in the mouth, he kissed him in the cheek. And loving someone from the same sex automatically means gay now? It's not really anything more than people just labeling anything as gay. No offense to you, but an angle built around that or people keeping on making these "I question Heyman's sexuality" jokes get really old, and especially really stupid and shows ignorance.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark B View Post
    In a lot of cultures, kissing between males is quite common
    Not in American culture, and that's where WWE is primarily based.

I mean, come on dude, the proposal thing was clearly an implication that Heyman was gay for him.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Thread Information