Thread: Bound For Glory card

Default Bound For Glory card

I may have missed this but have they announced any other matches for BFG besides Bully vs. AJ? This is one of my problems with the BFG series.....The focus is only on the World title and all of the other divisions suffer...

Default Re: Bound For Glory card

Yes They Have - This Is A **SPOILER ALERT** - Don't want to be spoiled then please don't read on any further

Coming off from the Impact Taping Show which will air Thursday Oct 4, Heres whats cookin for BFG so far:

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
    Bully Ray (c) vs. AJ Styles

FATAL 4 WAY ULTIMATE X MATCH - TNA X-DIVISION TITLE
    Manick (c) vs. Chris Sabin vs. Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES
    James Storm & Gunner vs. The Winners Of The BFG Preshow Tag Team Gauntlet Match
    (In that Gauntlet Match its gonna be Bad Influence Vs. Park & Young Vs. BroMans Vs. Guerrero & Hernandez)

Sting vs. Magnus

& THE RETURN OF KURT ANGLE

Do people still pay for TNA ppv's? We get them free in England, and rightly so!

That card doesn't seem very appealing....

Tell Me About - Bully Ray main eventing?? Sabin should've kept the belt and faced Styles now that's a main event. Aces and Eights should've died when Sabin retained because of Anderson & that Last Man Standing match between the 2 should've happened at BFG & that's if they straightened out Andersons new contract earlier in a quick. Sting/Magnus is a big WTF along with the Tag Titles. Jeff Hardy going for the X-Div?? Granted the match could be great but in all seriousness come on. DUI Angle returning at the PPV could be giving us an indication of a HOF speech only and no match. Seeing that this years BFG series was crap, Most of the PPVS is now free TNA is heading for the toilet along with this PPV. This will be my first BFG in 10 yrs im not ordering. Like you said not appealing. BFG = Bound For Failure

I've been out of the TNA loop for a bit why is Magnus fighting Sting?

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Quote Originally Posted by jwh316 View Post
    TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES
    James Storm & Gunner vs. The Winners Of The BFG Preshow Tag Team Gauntlet Match
    (In that Gauntlet Match its gonna be Bad Influence Vs. Park & Young Vs. BroMans Vs. Guerrero & Hernandez)
    I'm really hoping it will be Bad Influence vs Storm & Gunner, or Park & Young, or BroMans. As long as it isn't Guerrero and Hernandez...

Credit to Hayze, myself and Magnus for the banner...

So bully vs aj I understand. The 5 way match is a waist bc they could have a better choice of path to do with joe or hardy. Hell even sabin even thou I see nothing in him.sting vs magnus. ...hmmmmm....bc sting wants to put him on the map and magnus says himself he needs this match in order to put himself on map....smh.....poor magnus.i do understand sting trying to put over magnus but sting has done npthing worth remembering in tna in some time. I mean dude so outta shape he keeps his t shirt on.the biggest ppv of the year should have a tag title story heading to it but not instead a gauntlet determines that.if tna wasnt so into resigning the hulkster and set on making bound for glory their main ppv it would make at least some buys but with this card....I just dont see it.

No Disqualifications Match for The TNA Championship
    AJ Styles Vs. Bully Ray

X-Division Title
    Austin Aries Vs. Jeff Hardy Vs. Manik Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. Samoa Joe

Tag Team Championship
    James Storm & Gunner Vs. Pre-Show Winners

Sting Vs. Magnus

Kurt Angle Vs. Robert Roode

KnockOuts Title
    ODB Vs. Gail Kim Vs. Brooke Tessmacher
    LOL, there's your phoned in card for Bound For Glory this year.

Fuck this PPV. Styles better win!
    It's showtime, folks!

I think the X Division match is the most intriguing match of the entire PPV. What I'll like to see is an unexpected outcome. That is to say, I hope Joe wins and trades in the X Division title for an opportunity to feud with the winner of the World Heavyweight title match. I predict that Styles will defeat Bully Ray. Man, it would be awesome for Joe to turn heel soon after and to hear the Joe chants again.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

I'm sure Hardy will win, but I'm really pulling for Joe.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Samoa Joe was just randomly thrown into the X-match... He isn't... No... He shouldn't win...

By the way, isn't the X-Division supposed to have a weight limit? What happened to that?

Sums it all up, Really.
    baboosh

I thought about the weight limit too as it pertains to Joe who must be near three hundred pounds. Also, I wonder if Joe's inclusion is a Red herring.

From Wiki...

On the March 21, 2013 episode of Impact Wrestling, new rules were implemented for the X Division:

1. A 230 lb. weight limit
    2. All matches will be Triple Threat matches
    3. In championship matches, whoever gets pinned or is made to submit would be ineligible for the next championship match, while the one who does not will be a challenger for the next X Division match.

On the April 18, 2013 episode of Impact Wrestling, a new feature called the X Cam was introduced, giving viewers a first-person look at every X Division match.

On the August 22, 2013 episode of Impact Wrestling, it was announced that the triple threat match rule has been revoked and that X Division matches may also be contested under one on one matches again.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_Divis...timate_X_Match

Bobby Roode vs Kurt Angle sounds intriguing to me.

My guesses for tonight

Going with Guerrero & Hernandez winning the first match in a clean way. And winning the titles in a dirty finish. Most likely due to Chavo.

Gail winning due to Tapa unless TNA changes the rules of a triple threat match.

Jeff winning the ultimate X match because he has never won one, because they want to add some creditable to the X-division title, and because he is Jeff hardy.

Angle again because it is Kurt Angle and more so because he has to make his glorious return.

Sting most likely will beat Magnus. If some possible was Magnus wins it won't be a clean finish.

AJ wins over Bully. Dixie makes a second match AJ vs. Magnus. Magnus wins and becomes the champion she think is best for business.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero View Post

AJ wins over Bully. Dixie makes a second match AJ vs. Magnus. Magnus wins and becomes the champion she think is best for her fetish.
    Fixed that for you.
    baboosh

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero View Post
    My guesses for tonight

Going with Guerrero & Hernandez winning the first match in a clean way. And winning the titles in a dirty finish. Most likely due to Chavo.
    Considering how little Chavo's been on TNA TV... I'm really hoping they don't waste precious PPV time on him... Especially since his heel turn means nothing now.

By the way, shouldn't tonight be the night Joseph Park finally figures out he's Abyss? You can't waste that on the pre-show... So...

Gail winning due to Tapa unless TNA changes the rules of a triple threat match.
    Gail is still a heel, though... And I'm pretty sure Lei'D Tapa is gonna feud with whoever wins this one... So, it's gotta be the only face in the match.

Jeff winning the ultimate X match because he has never won one, because they want to add some creditable to the X-division title, and because he is Jeff hardy.
    I think they might just want everybody to think Jeffery is gonna win... Why? Because Bischoff likes to fuck with us. I'm betting Chris Sabin wins thanks to help from either Velvet Sky(Who turns heel)... or Kenny King. It makes sense for him to be the guy everybody chases for the X-Title.

Angle again because it is Kurt Angle and more so because he has to make his glorious return.
    Yeah, the only way Kurt loses is if he gets another DUI before the show... Which is entirely possible.

Sting most likely will beat Magnus. If some possible was Magnus wins it won't be a clean finish.
    I think Magnus has to win this match... by hook or by crook. It would suck so bad if he just jobbed to a dude in his mid-50's on the biggest show of the year.

AJ wins over Bully. Dixie makes a second match AJ vs. Magnus. Magnus wins and becomes the champion she think is best for business.
    Dixie can't force AJ into another match... He wouldn't be under contract then! If Magnus is gonna get involved... it's gotta be during the actual match. Hell, that's probably why they made the match No DQ... Unless A's & 8's turns on Bully and makes AJ their new leader... Anyways, somebody will interfere in that one. It's almost a given.

Anderson is costing Bully Ray the title I KNOW it.

Thread Information