Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Ideas for Undertaker,Lesnar,Rock at WM30

Default Early Ideas for Undertaker,Lesnar,Rock at WM30

From WrestlingInc
    Source: F4WOnline

With WrestleMania XXX taking place in less than seven months, WWE officials have had discussions contemplating the possibilities of matches involving Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Ryback. However, many of their ideas hinge on whether Johnson decides to commit to the pay-per-view event—management are currently under the belief that he won't.
    Should Johnson decide to appear at WrestleMania for the fourth consecutive year, WWE officials are interested in renewing his 2002 rivalry with Lesnar, with The Undertaker placing his famed undefeated streak on the line against Ryback. However, should Johnson opt not to compete, the company's secondary idea for Lesnar is to have him face The Undertaker.

WWE's tentative storyline plan for The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX—should he decide to wrestle—would be for Paul Heyman to direct a large-framed wrestler to end the streak after CM Punk failed him the year before. The possibility of Ryback receiving this grand opportunity is also subject to his partnership with Heyman becoming an overwhelming success. Some people in management have even suggested that should they ever decide to kill The Deadman's famed streak, Ryback could conceivably be the chosen one.

WrestleMania XXX takes place April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
    SO RYBACK is someone they're considering being the one to break Undertaker's WM streak? It sound's like creative should "REST... IN... PEACE!!!!"
    When Boss Lady talked about finding love then moved in close to my face, I thought that entry in my dream journal was about to come true.
    — A.J. (@WWEAJLee) September 24, 2013

Default Re: Early Ideas for Undertaker,Lesnar,Rock at WM30

The streak isn't going to be broken though

surrender

I have got to say that Ryback ending the streak is the most repulsive idea I have ever seen in my life. After how they fave fail booked him so often in PPV's Ryback should not even beat Donald Duck at a PPV, much less the Deadman.

The only person I would ever cheer on to end the streak is...

...wait for it...

Kane.

Norm

Won't happen. Rock won't wrestle and Taker will face Lesnar.

I'm more interested in where that leaves the other main players, those being Cena, Punk, Bryan, and Triple H.

HAYZE

Does anybody really think Ryback is going to end the streak? Come on people, stop taking the fucking bait.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Fuck Hardy's.Drugge & Fat vincemark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Does anybody really think Ryback is going to end the streak? Come on people, stop taking the fucking bait.
    That's Bryan from the IWC for ya.He should "Rest In Peace" for putting such ideas in his "newsletter",along with any stupid wrestler-turn agent considering such BS.

john cena

/contribution to thread

The Rock wrestles and takes on Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship, The Undertaker vs. John Cena.

Pull the trigger.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

I'd be okay with that, mainly for the last match.

I still don't get the appeal of Punk vs. Bryan as a Mania match.

HAYZE

That article is full of the usual gossipy stuff we hear every year. For example, "if he decides to wrestle (referring to the Undertaker). Barring a major injury, in other words Taker gets hit by a Semi trailer truck, he will be there. Ryback in a streak match? No thanks, maybe last year however Ryback has fallen a bit too far for me to get such a major match.

I like LTD's suggestions, however I am not sure where that leaves HHH.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

I would be a little disappointed with Ryback vs Undertaker, but with Heyman involved it could still be entertaining, just not MOTN candidate like years past.

Banner Credit: Spike

Quote Originally Posted by fromdownunder View Post
    I have got to say that Ryback ending the streak is the most repulsive idea I have ever seen in my life. After how they fave fail booked him so often in PPV's Ryback should not even beat Donald Duck at a PPV, much less the Deadman.

The only person I would ever cheer on to end the streak is...

...wait for it...

Kane.

Norm
    I agree with this. I would actually be up for another Kane/Taker WrestleMania match. I've always wondered how the saga of Kane will come to an end. Perhaps have the Undertaker retire him.

Punk's position will depend on how his contract negotiations go. If he's not resigning, I doubt they'll put him in a top match.

Not worried about the Streak, but Ryback isn't a big enough star to face Taker at Mania. There are better choices, like Brock Lesnar or John Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'd be okay with that, mainly for the last match.

I still don't get the appeal of Punk vs. Bryan as a Mania match.
    They're the two most popular Superstars at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Punk's position will depend on how his contract negotiations go. If he's not resigning, I doubt they'll put him in a top match.
    His contract expires in the summer, and with how things went last time, I'd say there's very little chance he has his mind made up by Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan View Post
    They're the two most popular Superstars at the moment.
    Because John Cena is injured and The Undertaker is sitting at home, neither of which will be the case by Mania.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    His contract expires in the summer, and with how things went last time, I'd say there's very little chance he has his mind made up by Mania.

Because John Cena is injured and The Undertaker is sitting at home, neither of which will be the case by Mania.
    Considering that Cena/Taker should happen, how does that affect Punk/Bryan at all? They're still right behind Cena on the show.

I'm not a supporter of anyone ending The Undertaker's undefeated winning streak at WrestleMania. On the other hand, The Undertaker should only have his streak end if it's to put over a young name on the rise such as Big E Langston or Dean Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbit View Post
    The Undertaker should only have his streak end if it's to put over a young name on the rise such as Big E Langston
    marry me

Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan View Post
    Considering that Cena/Taker should happen, how does that affect Punk/Bryan at all? They're still right behind Cena on the show.
    That I would be okay with, but people seem to have the idea that Punk/Bryan should go on last, which I see as a big mistake.

And if it ends up being something like the third biggest match, it kind of becomes pointless as far as the "We Made It!" thing is concerned.

HAYZE

Punk vs. Cena vs. Bryan (Punk wins the Rumble, Cena never got his rematch against Bryan, there ya go)
    Taker vs. Lesnar (nostalgia match, Heyman continues trying to break the streak with the beast in the world Brock Lesnar this time)
    Triple H vs. Vince's Champion (could be the Rock, could be Ambrose or Reigns, could be a guy like Big Show. Just somebody to stand in for Vince in his battle for control of the WWE.)
    Ryback vs. Somebody With Nothing Else Going On Like Sheamus (because srsly guiz)

The Rock continues to make bad movies and stays home.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

-------

The Ryback/Taker option is crap. We need need need to have Cena/Taker.

Cena's expected to return at the Rumble? Have it be Cena and Punk as the last 2 at the Rumble. Nice confrontation there to have the fans riled up. Taker's gong goes off, distracting both Cena and Punk, who faced Taker last year. Have Punk eliminate a distracted Cena. Punk wins the Rumble and faces Bryan for the title at Wrestlemania. Cena slowly turns into bitchy mode saying he was distracted by Taker, Taker says Cena has been the biggest name in the industry and it's about time for their paths to cross at Mania. Have some dialogue of Taker saying his streak means nothing if he doesn't face the best. Whoever the winner is, it doesn't matter. Cena and Taker at Wrestlemania 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomf View Post
    Punk vs. Cena vs. Bryan (Punk wins the Rumble, Cena never got his rematch against Bryan, there ya go)
    Taker vs. Lesnar (nostalgia match, Heyman continues trying to break the streak with the beast in the world Brock Lesnar this time)
    Triple H vs. Vince's Champion (could be the Rock, could be Ambrose or Reigns, could be a guy like Big Show. Just somebody to stand in for Vince in his battle for control of the WWE.)
    Ryback vs. Somebody With Nothing Else Going On Like Sheamus (because srsly guiz)

The Rock continues to make bad movies and stays home.
    I could get behind the idea of a triple threat between Bryan/Cena/Punk for the WWE Title.As far as what to then due with Triple H theirs still a few different routes to go.My first choice would be to some how bring back Shane McMahon to feud with Triple H.Second choice would be the Big Show,which is a long shot sense I don't see how they can string this whole angle out with Show for another six months or so.Then kind of a third choice would be Cody Rhodes,which could give him a huge rub and make him into a top tier babyface.

Quote Originally Posted by iTb View Post
    The Ryback/Taker option is crap. We need need need to have Cena/Taker.

Cena's expected to return at the Rumble? Have it be Cena and Punk as the last 2 at the Rumble. Nice confrontation there to have the fans riled up. Taker's gong goes off, distracting both Cena and Punk, who faced Taker last year. Have Punk eliminate a distracted Cena. Punk wins the Rumble and faces Bryan for the title at Wrestlemania. Cena slowly turns into bitchy mode saying he was distracted by Taker, Taker says Cena has been the biggest name in the industry and it's about time for their paths to cross at Mania. Have some dialogue of Taker saying his streak means nothing if he doesn't face the best. Whoever the winner is, it doesn't matter. Cena and Taker at Wrestlemania 30.
    As much as I agree with you, I think it's become clear that WWE is doing one of two things with Cena/Taker.

It either:

A) Is not happening, ever, or

B) Is being saved for Taker's last match.

Either way, I don't think it happens next year. It really should, though, and I hope it's B rather than A.

HAYZE

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

I'd love it if the current Kane/Wyatt storyline purpose was to eventually lead to a Wrestlemania match between Bray Wyatt and The Undertaker. The best part? Even if Bray loses(Which is the most likely outcome)... he could still get a nice rub by destroying Taker afterwards.

As for Brock, wouldn't Wrestlemania 30 be the best time for Punk to get his win back and kill Paul Heyman?

On the other hand, Brock/Taker is too good to pass up... Oh, I'm so conflicted.

Thread Information