View Poll Results: What is your favorite CM Punk Chicago moment?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Appearance in John Cena's entrance (WrestleMania 22)

4 6.45%
  • Intercontinental Championship victory over William Regal (Raw 2009)

1 1.61%
  • WWE Championship victory over John Cena (Money in the Bank 2011)

53 85.48%
  • WWE Championship victory over Chris Jericho (Extreme Rules 2012)

1 1.61%
  • Return and victory over Chris Jericho (Payback 2013)

1 1.61%
  • Other

2 3.23%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "For all of my shortcomings, welcome to my homecoming." The Chicago Made Raw Party.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Cool "For all of my shortcomings, welcome to my homecoming." The Chicago Made Raw Party.

It has not been a good few months for CM Punk.

His friend and mentor, Paul Heyman, turned his back on him at Money in the Bank.

He lost to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.

And now, Heyman, of all people, has a pinfall victory over the 434 day title holder, thanks in no small part to interference by Ryback.

But tonight, Punk returns to the place that has hosted many of his greatest successes.

A triumphant return against Chris Jericho at Payback 2013. A more personal victory over Jericho at Extreme Rules 2012.

And, of course, his first WWE Championship at Money in the Bank 2011.

When Punk enters the Allstate Arena filled to capacity with his adoring hometown fans, will he have revenge on his mind?

And moreover, will it be the boost he needs to rid himself of Heyman once and for all, and get his career back on track?

There's only one way to find out.

Because tonight...

CM Punk comes home.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: "For all of my shortcomings, welcome to my homecoming." The Chicago Made Raw Part

The opening post just made me not excited for Raw.

Too much Punk.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Default Re: "For all of my shortcomings, welcome to my homecoming." The Chicago Made Raw Part

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazzler View Post

Too much Punk.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Punk will get his butt handed to him in his hometown. Nobody ever has a good day in their hometown in wwe. Ask JR.

Ah Screw it

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTaker77 View Post
    Punk will get his butt handed to him in his hometown. Nobody ever has a good day in their hometown in wwe. Ask JR.
    JR is not #BestforBusiness.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTaker77 View Post
    Yep, Payback and MITB were two historically awful nights for Punk in his hometown.

I guess he missed pretty much the entire opening post.

And the poll.

Hopefully that doesn't speak to me more than it does him.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Kemis. View Post
    Yep, Payback and MITB were two historically awful nights for Punk in his hometown.
    I should've said raw. That's what I was getting at, not the ppvs., sometimes a wrestler will have a great hometown return, but in recent years on raw it usually means a hometown beat down just to get heal heat.

Ah Screw it

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Why is the opening post all about Punk when the show is more than likely gonna be all about HHH and Bryan? (Notice how I left out Orton...?)

His best moment was being in Cena's entrance.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazzler View Post

Too much Punk.
    FEED HIM TO THE SHARKS.

(Mucho credit to Bender)

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

I didn't see your party thread. Sorry for posting mine; mods can delete it. I have some high expectations for this show. I'm expecting some big things. Henry will probably be on the show. Bryan is going to kill it as per usual. Punk is going to steal the show in his hometown. HHH will be on his A' game. Wyatt is good, but I feel like they are just killing time until Kane returns from shooting his movie. I'm excited for what the Shield does tonight as well. With this whole Superstar revolt, it means more air time for the Primetime Players which makes me very happy. I'm also stoked to see Cesaro hopefully wrestle and for AJ to get on my TV Screen. She is truly great and is the total package: good looking, great on the mic, solid worker, etc. Maybe, Mysterio returns tonight? He worked the house show circuit this past weekend so who knows? Do you guys have big expectations for this episode of Raw like I do? Chicago is a top 3 pro-wrestling city IMO

Banned

I'll probably mark-out and jump off my couch if Punk's music hits to open the show. Alcohol helps. Should be a good show. See you all on the flip side!

I give this site 90 minutes before we go to the shelter.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    I give this site 90 minutes before we go to the shelter.
    You're being very optimistic.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Stephanie OWNS the WWE now?

Sigh... A HHH/Steph promo... Wrestling hates me...

Banned

punishment time!

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    Stephanie OWNS the WWE now?
    Yeah, WTF?

Bender

Why is there a guy with a Pope vs Cena sign?

I guess Executive Vice President of Creative isn't impressive enough for the storyline.

The jabroni banning, troll canning, thread locking, always shocking. See a
    troll, don't worry I got him. Right after giving his candy ass a Lock Bottom.

@thepwforum

How do people feel about Vince taking a backseat from the corporation angle so far? Since Triple H turned heel.
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

RVD was so high, the smoke radiating from him shorted out the mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    How do people feel about Vince taking a backseat from the corporation angle so far? Since Triple H turned heel.
    We're just waiting for the big babyface return of Vince

Banned

before show "okay rob,just say you wanted to help Daniel, and the crowd will love you"

Thread Information