Thread: Now that Bryan won the title back..

Default Now that Bryan won the title back..

Can I please ask what the point of him losing it at SummerSlam was? I thought this was going to lead to a long title chase and that he wouldn't win it back until at least HIAC at the earliest. What was the point of that? To turn HHH heel? Thats really the only thing that came out of this other than wasting another MITB cash in and putting another 2 minute title reign in the books.

I really hope they dont keep going back and forth with taking the title off Bryan then putting it on Orton and vice-versa. I honestly would rather DB just successfully defend the title against Orton and move on to something else. We've seen a lot of Orton/Bryan this year, even before this fued began.

Where do you guys see this reign heading, and for how long?

Fuck Hardy's.Drugge & Fat vincemark's Avatar

Default Re: Now that Bryan won the title back..

To further enhance the Triple H.vs.Vince McMahon WrestleMania storyline.

Yes makes it all pointless now, he should of won much later on even WM30 vs Hunter not just a month after losing it, to me the storyline is over just a month after it started and brought some of the best TV for years, Bryan has mediocre mic skills so not looking forward to his celebration speech, makes me fall to sleep.

Looks like Vince has pulled the plug on the slow burning storyline and just wants to please the casuals, not liking Hunter playing a face character at times with Heyman either, I want him completely ruthless and nasty not someone who gets face pops.

I think Bryan should have had his moment at Summer Slam. Have Orton decide he's going to cash it in at Night of Champions in a one on one against Daniel Bryan. Have Vince talk about how much he likes Orton more, Triple H talk about it's all about who the better man is at the end of the match. Then during the match Triple H screws Bryan, helping Orton win and then you get your corporation storyline.

I can see Bryan forced to defend it and stuff like Austin had to do against Vince, or that night Triple H had to do all those gauntlets in different kinds of matches on Smackdown.
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

I am almost positive that the decision is going to be reversed on RAW. The count was pretty fast when I was watching it and I can see even though Bryan won absolutely clean, Triple H saying how the ref screwed up and cost Orton a chance to kick out. Orton will get his title back and Bryan will have to work his way back towards a title shot and eventually win at Hell in a Cell.

Yeah, that count is definitely not an error from the judge and seems to be part of angle.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Got news for you. Bryan is not really champion. Don't fall for it. The ref spot happened for a reason. The first ref was no longer in charge once he got knocked out, so he no longer had any authority to issue a pinfall count.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark B View Post
    Yeah, that count is definitely not an error from the judge and seems to be part of angle.
    Shhhh......

The anvil will drop in a few hours lol
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

just like jericho pinned hhh to win the wwe champion but he the referee earl hebner count a fast count and the title was resturn back to hhh

Dusty Rhodes returning tonight can't be coincident can it?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Remember when HHH cut that promo where he said Randy Orton was just holding the Title for him? Maybe Orton forfeited the Title to HHH backstage and he's really the Champ? Meaning Orton didn't lose the Title because it really wasn't his to lose in the first place... Heh.

Just hope we don't get a Ministry of Darkness "It was me Austin it was me all along" tonight lol

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jwriter View Post
    I am almost positive that the decision is going to be reversed on RAW. The count was pretty fast when I was watching it and I can see even though Bryan won absolutely clean, Triple H saying how the ref screwed up and cost Orton a chance to kick out. Orton will get his title back and Bryan will have to work his way back towards a title shot and eventually win at Hell in a Cell.
    I really hope that doesn't happen. Having Bryan have his "big moment" 3 times in a couple of months would just kill it for me. Not sure about anyone else, but I'm getting tired of this angle quickly.

I definitely see it going overboard with reversing decisions or screwing him too. The fans will just inevitably not care because in the end the bosses turn over decisions. It's a thin line to thread without causing people to turn off.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    Got news for you. Bryan is not really champion. Don't fall for it. The ref spot happened for a reason. The first ref was no longer in charge once he got knocked out, so he no longer had any authority to issue a pinfall count.
    I enjoy how you state things authoritatively that are usually incorrect.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I enjoy how you state things authoritatively that are usually incorrect.
    As do I, it makes the sun shine a little brighter.

As for the topic, they are indeed playing a dangerous game with these Bryan moments, with each passing one, impact at the real one becomes more and more diluted since we've seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 2 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall, with special guest EasyRider

Well then, you guys explain the point of the ref bump to me. Because I still don't get it. They didn't need that for a fast count at the end.

Thread Information