View Poll Results: Which two men will leave Night of Champions as WWE and World Heavyweight Champion?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daniel Bryan and Rob Van Dam

0 0%
  • Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio

11 50.00%
  • Randy Orton and Rob Van Dam

4 18.18%
  • Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio

7 31.82%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 1 night a year when almost every title is on the line! NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PARTY~!

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Cool The 1 night a year when almost every title is on the line! NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PARTY~!

I'm gonna be a champion...

Yeah, I got what it takes. Risk it all, make my own fate.

Yeah, I'm gonna be a champion...

All the glory and the fame, just sittin' in my own plate.

I'm gonna be a champion...

Silhouettes in the spotlight, cash fallin' from the sky.

Yeah, I'm gonna be a champion...

Cause all it takes is one night for me to turn around my whole life.

----------

Tonight, four men will attempt to further their already impressive legacies by emerging from the most championship-focused show of the year with one of the two top titles in their grasp.

Rob Van Dam will fight for all those who champion Alberto Del Rio has looked down on during his self-serving reign, including Del Rio's former best friend, Ricardo Rodriguez.

But Del Rio always has a bag of tricks up his sleeve, and has shown that he will show no hesitation in kicking the faces of those who stand between him and championship story.

Meanwhile, the WWE's Apex Predator has become its "Face," and he will go to war tonight to make the McMahon family proud of their choice.

But in his way stands one of the most determined challengers of all time, and a man who personifies "Never Give Up" as well as anyone could in John Cena's absence: Daniel Bryan.

Will tonight be a joyous one for fan favorites Van Dam and Bryan?

Or will WWE's most hated villains prevail, ensuring a continuation of the corporate regime that the WWE Universe has come to despise so much?

True champions persevere through all obstacles put in their way.

True champions triumph when it matters most.

And tonight is the night for those champions to shine.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I just got home from work and turned this on. Fuck Monday Night Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice on Daniel Bryan
    I don't want to see his face anymore. It makes me want to die.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: The 1 night a year when almost every title is on the line! NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PAR

im not expecting many if at all title changes tonight.

this PPV screams "filler" outside of heyman/punk.

hope im wrong. RVD has champion on SD would be a breath of fresh air to the brand.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Default Re: The 1 night a year when almost every title is on the line! NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PAR

Tonight, there's more of a chance of my bowling ball becoming WWE champion than Daniel Bryan. Anyone who thinks Bryan is leaving with the belt is beyond crazy.

I picked Alberto and Daniel Bryan to leave the PPV with the belts. That's in alignment more with my own wishful thinking than with what I think will actually happen. Still, does anybody else see it as a possibility that Bryan won't get screwed out of the belt? I mean, I can see HHH getting involved somehow, but all three members of the Shield will be occupied defending their respective belts, so they could use that as justification, if they wanted Bryan to win the strap tonight. Just saying.
    Last edited by PM_Punk; 09-15-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Randy Orton and Damian Sandow will be your champions after tonight, although RVD shall be victorious.

Sadly I won't be here tonight to comment on Stephanie's horse face or Orton's baby oil covered body so you'll have to make do without me. I am sad I won't be able to watch the Era of Intelligence's beginning live but i'll live.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Here's hoping Rob Van Dam walks away from Night of Champions as the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.
    Welcome To The Suicide Squad

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Good point, pomf. I never considered that Sandow might cash in. Shows how quickly the MITB slides to the back of your mind, which make cash-ins so awesome (Or maybe that's just my ADD. ). Don't know if it *will* happen, but I'd be game (no, not HHH) if it did. I personally, cannot wait for the Duke of Decency to reign in a new era of enlightenment and civility. First the World Heavyweight Championship, then the presidency, I say! You're WELCOME!
    Last edited by PM_Punk; 09-15-2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: revisions

my only reasoning for why sandow doesnt cash in is they gave him that fancy leather briefcase to fit his gimmick. makes me think he's holding on to that bitch a LONG time.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Over or Under, 15 minutes from the start of the show that the forums crash?

Quote Originally Posted by JACKNIFE View Post
    my only reasoning for why sandow doesnt cash in is they gave him that fancy leather briefcase to fit his gimmick. makes me think he's holding on to that bitch a LONG time.
    I thought it was made of chocolate.

The Night of Champions pre-show just started.

why isnt Demolition on that list?

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Wow that's some bullshit so they're having polls to see who the greatest champions are for each championship belt in the WWE yet they leave teams like the Dudley Boys, Hardy Boys, APA, Demolition, Edge and Christian off of it and instead of having the New Age Outlaws as an option they have DX (Shawn Michaels & Triple H).

Why would Heyman tip his hand to Maddox? Kind of stupid writing.

Ooh, no DQ for Paulie tonight!

I also noticed The Rock wasn't an option for the "greatest WWE Champion of all time" poll... seriously so The Rock isn't one of the greatest champions one of the greatest WWF/E champions of all time... fuck that shit.

Anyway's Tag Team Turmoil kick off with Tons of Funk and The 3MB.

Nice dive to the outside from Drew McIntyre.

Weak T made a horrible botch on the Sunset Flip.

I just cannot stand to watch Jack Swagger. No wrestler has ever bored me more in ring (although he's not much better out of the ring...).

Credit goes to Justin Valuable for the awesome banner!

Ugh, I still don't get how Randy Orton is the future... I mean if he was only in the WWE for two - three years maybe I could buy into it but he's been in the WWE for a decade not to mention he was a nine time heavyweight champion before winning the title again so I'd hardly call him the future of the company.

Banned

Shouldn't we be in the Crash Shelter tonight?

I love how far along the Uso's have come as far as having personality and getting the crowd involved.

edit: Sounds like an active crowd. Fuck commercials during a pre show match.

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain513 View Post
    Shouldn't we be in the Crash Shelter tonight?
    Well hopefully it doesn't come to that.

*knocks on wood*

What are the chances that Lesnar and a new "Pail Heyman guy" get involved in Heyman's match?

Does CM Punk in a hoodie remind anybody else of this?

I just remembered that Kofi is on the poster holding the I.C title.

I guess LS will be right about Kofi getting the random IC title win.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Thread Information