Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night of Champions MATCH Predictions

Default Night of Champions MATCH Predictions

WWE Championship Match
    WWE Champion RANDY ORTON vs. DANIEL BRYAN

It'll be a dirty finish. Somehow Triple H will get Big Show out there and he'll somehow cost Bryan the victory. Winner and STILL WWE Champion, Randy Orton.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
    World Heavyweight Champion ALBERTO DEL RIO vs. ROB VAN DAM

I don't know. I know some are thinking Ricardo will turn on RVD, but I think RVD will win the title for some reason. Then next night on RAW, Triple H will line up all the champions and all of them will either be part of the Corporation, or be acceptable to the Corporation. Obviously RVD wouldn't be "good for business" so that'll be the storyline for that week with Triple H trying to screw RVD of the title and either get ADR back as champion, or get RVD in a position so Sandow can cash-in. Maybe Triple H will then convince Ricardo to turn on RVD. Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Rob Van Dam.

Fatal 4 Way Match for the Divas Championship
    AJ LEE vs. BRIE BELLA vs. NATALYA vs. NAOMI

Last week I wanted Nattie, Brie or Naomi to win in that order of preference. Now I want AJ to retain. I could see Naomi turning heel and winning the title here but I guess I'll play it safe and say Nattie wins. Winner and NEW Divas Champion, Natalya.

Two-On-One Handicap Match
    Intercontinental Champion CURTIS AXEL & PAUL HEYMAN vs. CM PUNK

Axel will be eliminated and Punk will get his hands on Heyman. BUT something will happen and Heyman will pin Punk. Whether it's Brock, or another new Heyman Guy I don't know. Heyman and Axel will then try to run away but someone like Brad Maddox will stop Axel from leaving because he still has to defend the Intercontinental Title. But Heyman will speed off in a car. Winner, Paul Heyman.

Intercontinental Championship Match
    Intercontinental Champion CURTIS AXEL vs. KOFI KINGSTON

Punk will return, interfere and cost Axel the title somehow. Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston.

United States Championship Match
    United States Champion DEAN AMBROSE vs. DOLPH ZIGGLER

Has this match even been made official? Oh, well! Shield will interfere, or whatever and Ambrose will retain. Winner and STILL United States Champion, Dean Ambrose.

Tag Team Championship Match
    Tag Team Champions SETH ROLLINS & ROMAN REIGNS vs. THE PRIMETIME PLAYERS

The PTP will get close to winning the titles but will just come up short. Maybe Ambrose interferes. Winners and STILL Tag Team Champions, The Shield.

Bonus Match
    THE MIZ vs. FANDANGO

Might get this if there's time. Winner, Fandango.

Night of Champions Kickoff Number One Contender's Tag Team Turmoil Match
    THE PRIMETIME PLAYERS vs. TONS OF FUNK vs. THE USOS vs. 3MB vs. THE REAL AMERICANS

We might get a surprise team or two also get added. Maybe Los Matadores could debut and eliminate The Ream Americans, or we could also get a New Age Outlaws reunion or something. Winners, The Primetime Players.

Default Re: Night of Champions MATCH Predictions

Tag Team Turmoil - Primetime Players
    Tag Team Championship - The Shield
    Divas Championship - AJ Lee
    Handicap match - CM Punk
    WWE Championship - Randy Orton
    World Heavyweight Championship - First I was thinking Alberto Del Rio...but I'm gonna say RVD wins so that a title change actually happens at this PPV.

If they happen...
    Miz vs. Fandango - Miz
    United States Championship - Dean Ambrose

I think there might be a lot of heel wins.

surrender

Orton/Bryan WWE Title- Randy Orton. Way too soon for Orton to lose this belt. Bryan beats Orton initially but HHH restarts the match based on some bullshit....that or Bryan accidentally bumps/hits the ref and HHH forces a DQ based on that.

RVD/ADR WHW Title- ADR. Ricardo turns heel and plays us all along, ADR retains. Notice ADR has never attacked Ricardo in this storyline.....unless I missed something, which I might have since I am on and off with MNF and not being up to date with SD.

Tag Team Turmoil- Primetime Players. Forgot how this works but do the champions need to get pinned or is it elimination by elimination? If its the former, than Primetime Players won't pin The Shield so both teams look good in the end. Shield don't need these belts, they work as the henchman in the ME scene and that's it.

CM Punk vs Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel- Heyman/Axel. Axel gets ousted, Heyman is screwed but in comes Brock and Brock impales Heyman after Punk kicks the shit out of Heyman and humilates him. Brock throws Heyman up, Heyman acts like he just won a war and celebrates around. Expect him to have overexergerrated bandages and crutches the night after and brag how he beat Punk.

Fatal 4 Way Divas Match- AJ Lee. If someone dethrones her, it'll be done one on one. Payoff won't be worth it to have her lose it like this. It is building up for Naomi or Nattie to come out on top and I expect that by the end of Total Divas whenever that is.

US Title: Ziggler/Ambrose. Dean Ambrose retains by Ziggler wins. Big E. gets involved maybe so Ziggler wins by DQ? Big Show might then storm to the ring and we'll see a Ambrose/Big E. vs Ziggler/Show tag match the following night.

Miz vs Fandango: Miz. Need some faces to win here and while I can see Fandango winning to end this feud, I think Miz might win in this pre-show matchup.

Might get a Damien Sandow match or promo somewhere down the road....Fuck I'd love Sandow vs Goldust. Make that happen please. Sandow can win but shit.

That's my "Please make it happen" match.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    RVD/ADR WHW Title- ADR. Ricardo turns heel and plays us all along, ADR retains. Notice ADR has never attacked Ricardo in this storyline.....unless I missed something, which I might have since I am on and off with MNF and not being up to date with SD.
    He did, on Smackdown.

edit this

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Jman, I think you got mixed up between three different PPVs there...

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Jman, I think you got mixed up between three different PPVs there...
    Yeah, that card is from a few months ago.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    Yeah most of that is the MITB card.
    yes i know i swore i save that in my note facebook reedit dammit

Does anyone think they might be an impromptu IC title match on the show? I could see Curtis Axel losing the handicap match, then Vickie comes out and announces all titles have to be defended tonight. Kofi comes out for a match with him (with Kofi maybe getting random title win with no build up #44?).

surrender

Does anyone think they might be an impromptu IC title match on the show? I could see Curtis Axel losing the handicap match, then Vickie comes out and announces all titles have to be defended tonight. Kofi comes out for a match with him (with Kofi maybe getting random title win with no build up #44?).
    There's a chance, but I don't think so.

It will probably be the next night on Raw.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Six matches is pretty light, so I think there will be.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

let me try this again shall we

alberto del rio (champion) vs rvd

alberto del rio ring announcer after being kick to the curb so to speak decides to join forces with rvd

rvd beats alberto del rio none title on raw and become number 1 contender

i have nothing to say here look for rvd to become new world champion

wwe title

randy orton (champion)vs daniel bryan

at summerslam daniel bryan beats john cena to win wwe title however triple h predigree's him afterwards in which randy orton cash in money in the bank briefcase

as much as i want daniel bryan to win back wwe title look for randy orton to find someway to regain it somehow

handicap match

cm punk vs paul heyman curtis axel

on raw paul heyman and curtis axel beats up cm punk as a result now a handicap match

i think that cm punk will be so into paul heyman and will mess up in allowing curtis axel and paul heyman win

fatal four way

divas title

aj lee (champion) natalya naomi brie bella

apprently aj is not a big fan of the total divas stars stephanie mcmahon makes a fatal 4 way dance divas title however aj got backup girls with aksana layla alicia fox

i think it will come down to aj and natalya in which aj will find a way to retain divas title somehow

us title

dean ambrose (champion) vs dolph ziggler

again i have nothing to say here look for dolph ziggler to win us title

tag team titles

seth rollins and roman reigns (champions) vs winners tag team tumoil pre match show

i think seth and roman will face titus o neil and darren young in which titus and darren will win tag titles
    Last edited by y2jman; 09-15-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Daniel Bryan will win, but not the title.

11 years after WWE failed to do it at Unforgiven, Rob Van Dam will finally become World Heavyweight Champion!

CM Punk

Natalya because I can't stand AJ.

Dean Ambrose

The Prime Time Players will win Turmoil, but lose to The Shield.
    It's showtime, folks!

Orton will beat Bryan due to shenanigans.

Punk beats Axel and starts to beat on Heyman only for someone (new Heyman guy?) to lay out Punk and help Heyman get the win.

RVD beats Del Rio clean for the belt only for Sandow to cash in on him and win the title. Ricardo stays face and sticks with RVD and we get a triple threat feud moving forward between Sandow, Del Rio, and RVD.

Brie Bella gets knocked out of the ring by Naomi/Natalya leaving AJ and the remaining woman in the ring to face off. The challenger gets the better of AJ and seems poised to win but Team AJ comes out and interferes allowing AJ to win.

The Uso's win tag team turmoil and beat the Shield after chaos erupts when several of the other tag teams (3MB, PTP, Real Americans) come out.

Ambrose beats Ziggler after a ref bump allows Roman Reigns to spear the crap out of him.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Does anyone think they might be an impromptu IC title match on the show?
    I doubt it. I've said it before, and I'll say it one more time. Based on their own NOC tagline, not having the IC title on the line is FALSE ADVERTISING, which happens to be ILLEGAL. And no, this is not an example of the "card subject to change" clause. Knowing their own NOC tagline in advance, they deliberately chose to ignore it, and technically they have committed a crime.

Hey, remember that time they advertised a mixed tag match at WrestleMania and then it suddenly disappeared?

Or that time they advertised a match as "Once in a Lifetime" and then had it again the following year?

Yeah, this is totally worse than those two scenarios.

Bender

Hey, remember that time they advertised a mixed tag match at WrestleMania and then it suddenly disappeared?

Or that time they advertised a match as "Once in a Lifetime" and then had it again the following year?

Yeah, this is totally worse than those two scenarios.
    Those, I would think, are much more likely to fall under "card subject to change." This decision (not to include a IC title match) is happening BEFORE the card. Therefore, it's deliberate false advertising, unlike those other examples.

You can nitpick it all you want, but if you actually think WWE could get in legal trouble for not taking a tagline seriously, you're pretty damn deluded.

Bender

You can nitpick it all you want, but if you actually think WWE could get in legal trouble for not taking a tagline seriously, you're pretty damn deluded.
    So why does the law exist then? Are you saying that the law is a joke?

How about you sue them and then come back to us with the results?

Bender

How about you sue them and then come back to us with the results?
    I'm sure that I won't, but that doesn't mean that technically I couldn't. That's how these big corporations get away with stuff like this. Because they know that nobody will bother suing.

This is a tough PPV for me. None of the matches really stand out because we know Orton won't drop the title to Bryan. Oh well, since SummerSlam was great, I expected a dud to follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    I'm sure that I won't, but that doesn't mean that technically I couldn't. That's how these big corporations get away with stuff like this. Because they know that nobody will bother suing.
    Nobody will bother suing because you'd get laughed out of the fucking court if you tried to sue for something as trivial as this.

I can't even believe I'm having this conversation. I need to stop feeding you.

Bender

Nobody will bother suing because you'd get laughed out of the fucking court if you tried to sue for something as trivial as this.
    How do you know I'd get laughed out of the court? Have you tried? That's just speculation on your part. The law is black and white. There's not supposed to be any gray areas. If false advertising is illegal, then it doesn't matter how trivial it is.

Then, like I said, go sue them and see what happens.

Bender

Thread Information