Thread: Ok, I'm fucking pumped. Just bought tickets for Hell in a Cell.

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

Default Ok, I'm fucking pumped. Just bought tickets for Hell in a Cell.

Hey all, I'm pumped. I just bought tickets to Hell in a Cell in Miami. I haven't been to a show in a few years. I thought I was overdue. I have a good feeling that this is where Bryan will finally win the title. Where the Yes chants all began. It all comes full circle inside Hell In A Cell. That's my guess.

Anyway, here is the map of the arena: http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-hell...004B10ACB19BA2

Please do me a favor guys and check out the link. I want to know if you guys think my seats are good. I hate ringside seats as your view is always blocked IMO. There isn't as much freedom down there. It's just shitty unless you're rows 1-3 IMO. My seats are Section 117, Row 15. Obviously, Section 116 or Section 106 would be ideal, but section 117 should be good.

I hope Punk is in a meaningful match/feud by this point. I'm pretty sure we'll see Bryan/Orton culminate here. Rumor is we will get Kane/Wyatt in the Cell. I'm truly going mainly for The Shield, Bryan, and Punk. I hope I won't regret it. I have been to plenty of house shows and Raw's. I have never been to a PPV live before and I have been a fan since 1997-1998. It's about damn time, right?

Default Re: Ok, I'm fucking pumped. Just bought tickets for Hell in a Cell.

I went to Hell in a Cell in 2009, in Newark. This was the show where Punk defended his title, oddly in the first match against Taker, and lost, Orton defeated Cena for the WWE Championship in the middle of the damn show, and the main event was DX vs Rhodes and Dibiase. Just fucking awful.

I don't think you'll have that same misfortune, and your seats are pretty damn awesome, so you made a good choice. Enjoy the show.

The jabroni banning, troll canning, thread locking, always shocking. See a
    troll, don't worry I got him. Right after giving his candy ass a Lock Bottom.

@thepwforum

Thanks for the good vibes and the re-inforcement. I know it'll be a good time. Miami is typically a smark mark bunch so it'll be fun. Only smark chant I hate is " sexual chocolate." It's just dumb. Henry rules and I hope he'll be there. But, Bryan and Punk are going to get massive ovations. I'm sure the Shield will be heavily cheered as well. I also don't want to risk getting there late due to traffic so since the show is beginning at 8, I'm shooting for arriving at 7. Would you recommend that or getting there even earlier?

Definitely even earlier, no question. Also, how are you getting there? Miami traffic is horrible, if you're driving, not to mention the time to find parking. Between that, lines, getting to your seats, potential concessions/merchandise, and pre-show matches, I always try to get there two hours early.

@thepwforum

My brother and I have tickets to the show too. I'm also getting tickets to the SmackDown after, since I live in Tampa. I'm really hoping that Daniel Bryan comes out on top, because they completely screwed me and a whole lot of other people at last year's WrestleMania.
    My Chris Jericho banner is broken.

I'll shoot then for arriving more like 6 PM. Part of the fun is being around other fans anyway. Brodie, we should meet up if that works for you. It'd be rad to meet some people from PW. I'm definitely expecting a smart crowd. I am driving from 2 hours north. What are you referencing regarding being screwed at Wrestlemania? With Bryan losing in 18 seconds? The night after, wasn't that when the Yes! chants really took off. If memory serves me correctly, the Yes chants had started a month or two prior, but the Raw after Mania' 28 took it to a whole different level.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

I hope it's better than last year's. I went and it was just meh.

We did get preached to by the Westboro Baptist Church on the way in and that was fun.
    Also, got our cheap/limited view seats upgraded to VIP on the camera side.

Ya know, looking back on it, it wasn't so bad.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Sorry to tell you this, but Bryan won't be winning the title until WrestleMania.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Orton defeated Cena for the WWE Championship. Just fucking awful.
    I have to agree. You're lucky you weren't there, Slim.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Holy Editing, Batman. Orton beating Cena was more than fine, if you remember my reaction (laughing at you sitting next to me), but it shouldn't have been in the middle of the show, Punk shouldn't have opened the show, and DX/Legacy had no business ending the show (which you loved).

@thepwforum

Whoosh.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Just because I don't play along with your joke doesn't mean it went over my head.

@thepwforum

Enjoy! I've never been to a PPV myself. I'm totally jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Holy Editing, Batman. Orton beating Cena was more than fine, if you remember my reaction (laughing at you sitting next to me), but it shouldn't have been in the middle of the show, Punk shouldn't have opened the show, and DX/Legacy had no business ending the show (which you loved).
    Now spank him.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - Chariot, NBA 2K15

I'm stoked. I just hope Bryan wins the title there. I want Punk to be apart of something that's meaningful. Cena and Jericho won't be there which is a bit of a bummer, but I still think it'll be a good show. I can't wait to see the Shield in person. I definitely also want to see Mark Henry, Primetime Players, Christian, RVD, Wyatt, Cesaro. Those are the guys I'm going for. I'm already looking forward to the Raw after Battleground where they start announcing the matches for Hell In A Cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilslimshady View Post
    I'll shoot then for arriving more like 6 PM. Part of the fun is being around other fans anyway. Brodie, we should meet up if that works for you. It'd be rad to meet some people from PW. I'm definitely expecting a smart crowd. I am driving from 2 hours north. What are you referencing regarding being screwed at Wrestlemania? With Bryan losing in 18 seconds? The night after, wasn't that when the Yes! chants really took off. If memory serves me correctly, the Yes chants had started a month or two prior, but the Raw after Mania' 28 took it to a whole different level.
    Yeah, that would be fun and I'm totally up for it.

Seeing Daniel Bryan defend the World Championship at WrestleMania was the number one selling point for me, and that 18 second crap killed our buzz for quite a while. Kane getting a win over Orton cheered me up a little bit, though.

I don't think that'll happen again at Hell in a Cell, though. I also have great tickets for the Raw and SmackDown after the PPV. After Sunday's PPV, I'll be driving four hours back to Tampa after I drop my little brother off at home. After a couple of hours sleep, I'll knock out my Comparative Politics mid-term and then make the 90-minute trip to Raw in Orlando. Tuesday night Smackdown will be a bit more relaxing, as it's only 20 minutes away from my apartment.
    My Chris Jericho banner is broken.

I agree that if you are not in the first 3 rows, then the floor seats are a total waste. I went to a SmackDown a few years back with floor seats that were further back, I could barely see a thing the whole show. Your seats are perfect man, the 100 section is always right above floor level with awesome views. And I agree with hoping Punk will be involved in something bigger by this point, hopefully the fued with Heyman is over by then honestly.

Going to PPVs are just awesome since its non-stop action. Luckily I went to SummerSlam in 2002 when Brock Lesnar beat The Rock for the Title. And also Survivor Series 2002 for the first ever elimination chamber. It was awesome. Have a good time man!

My only thing concern is that my seats are off to the side. I'll be looking straight at the announcers and will have to cock my head to the left to see. But, being 15 rows up gives me a better view than being 5th row at lower level. I can see over the turnbuckle so that doesn't obstruct my view. And just being in the atmosphere will be worth the price of admission.

Just watch yourself at all costs LilSlim. Not to make you go paranoid but there will be drunken bastards in the stands....just be safe buddy and enjoy the show.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Quote Originally Posted by Lilslimshady View Post
    My only thing concern is that my seats are off to the side. I'll be looking straight at the announcers and will have to cock my head to the left to see. But, being 15 rows up gives me a better view than being 5th row at lower level. I can see over the turnbuckle so that doesn't obstruct my view. And just being in the atmosphere will be worth the price of admission.
    I can't speak to the Miami arena, but I actually had seats that were listed as limited view for Raw a couple months ago and the only things I couldn't see was the titantron and some of the entrance ramp. Perfect view of the ring and everything.

You'll be more than fine where you are.

Bender

Thanks for the reassurance, Champ. I sincerely appreciate it, bud. Also, Blindy yeah the last WWE show I went to was a house show late 2011 and there were 1 or 2 people around me just being dumb as fuck. I'm all for being a little rowdy and people chanting WOOOO! and chanting for their favorite wrestlers. But, there comes a point when you're an annoyance to those around you. I'm pretty sure I'll have a great time and I think you're right Champ. My seats will be fine. Lowel level row 15 is low enough to where I'm close to the action and high enough to where I can see everything and won't have an obstructed view like those in rows 5-11 ringside facing the turnbuckle. 6 weeks from right now, I'll be in Miami with other fans and it's going to be awesome. Yeah, Brodie, we'll definitely try and get together. As we get closer to the event, I'll send over my contact info and we can meet up before the show or whatever for like 15-20 minutes. What section and row are you for the show, Brodie?

I know we are still six weeks out, but I wonder what matches there will be. Any guesses from you guys? I have a return Wyatt-Kane match and a return Bryan-Orton match. Any guesses for what Punk will be doing? Any chance Rock returns in front of his hometown? Any chance Hunter wrestles? We shall see.

Thread Information