Thread: los matadores 1st fued

Question los matadores 1st fued

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com recently noted that Los Matadores are scheduled to feud with Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro once they debut

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

Default Re: los matadores 1st fued

Not a shocker. It just means that Swagger and Cesaro will probably job as usual.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

I can hardly wait.....

I seriously don't give two shits about Jack Swagger. He could have been World Champion again maybe had he not fucked himself with a DUI charge just before Wrestlemania. However Antonio Cesaro is better than this shit. He needs a decent push up the ladder, not being fucked over by creative by being stuck in a shithole tag team that means nothing and will lose to Los Matadores for weeks after they debut. Cesaro is the new Dolph Ziggler when it comes to teaming with Swagger. And Ziggler himself isn't getting over anymore either. However Cesaro is a great wrestler (not saying Ziggler isn't, he is) and he could work circles around most of the WWE roster. It really pisses me off that there is no big number two company in the United States for people to go to and be recognized for their talent. Anybody that says TNA gets FedExed a steaming turd: DO NOT test me on this.
    http://www.wrestlingforum.com
    www.wrestleweek.com
    http://community.theblackvault.com/

( ಠ_ಠ) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

I have high hopes for this tag team and I'm sure they will have a good feud and good matches. Cesaro will get his time to be better hes clearly very talented, soon he will be main eventing and having the best match on the card.

Banner Credit: Spike

Edit: nothing to see here..

Meh? More Cesaro jobbing and Zeb Colter anti-Mexican (I know they're Puerto Rican) promos? Greeaaaaaattttt...

I'll reserve final judgement until I see them in a WWE ring but until then i'm not going to be overly optimistic.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

If Tito Santana comes in as their manager I'll be excited, but other wise at the end of the day, it's still Primo and Epico, and that hasn't worked so why will new costumes make them any better?
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Does that mean the bull is racism?

at least got those sweet sweet Aldo Montoya masks and racial gimmick boss loves

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

How is this even a news story worth reporting, it is completely obvious to anyone!! The vignettes even air before Zeb segments

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Thread Information