Thread: dolph ziggler has heat

Question dolph ziggler has heat

credit f4wonline

It's said within WWE that Dolph Ziggler is being punished for something he said in an interview during SummerSlam week. No word yet on what Ziggler said that has WWE officials upset but it's said he's paying the price for saying the wrong thing.

Default Re: dolph ziggler has heat

This isn't groundbreaking news. Dolph Ziggler has been punished several times already for speaking out against the business.

Banned

Yeah,still think they are mentioning it as a work

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

I think the dirt sheets are getting worked now.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I just got home from work and turned this on. Fuck Monday Night Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice on Daniel Bryan
    I don't want to see his face anymore. It makes me want to die.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

RIP Oscar Taveras :( SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

http://www.dc101.com/pages/mikejones...ticle=11613951

If this is true, it is probably what he said in that interview:

If youve been familiar with WWE for the last 10 years or so, you would understand without Triple H coming up front and coming out and saying this is our hand picked guy, hes the face, no matter what were behind him, Ziggler said. If youve been watching for the last 10 years or so, youd already know that they made up their mind about him long time ago. No matter what he does, good or bad, theyre behind him and theyll go out of their way to cut peoples legs from underneath them to make sure Randy comes out looking great.

So, the fact that its now out in the open, and Im allowed to comment on it, it actually makes me sick. Im really happy for Randy, hes awesome, hes so good at this. It makes me mad how good he is. But the opportunities that he gets over and over again makes that chip on my shoulder feel that much bigger to me. I wanna go out there and prove that theyre wrong, prove [to] Triple H that he backed the wrong guy for the last 10 years, and no matter what, Im going to come out on top, one way or the other.
    With that said, I think he was speaking in character. I think this is all storyline, but I could be wrong.

surrender

You can accidentally burp or fart in the locker room and get heat these days.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

This is Ziggler. He's suffered through being male cheerleader and Kerwin White's caddy. Two terrible gimmicks that accepted just to make it to the main roster. Randy got fast tracked to being a headliner with Evolution. So it's pretty obvious Orton was the golden boy early on. I could see how Dolph might have some jealousy and event resentment there. Especially since Dolph is so close to making it to the next level but Randy gets the push. I mean even guys like Cena and certainly Punk didn't get the backing Orton got early on. I have nothing against Orton. I like the guy. But I could see how there could be some jealousy.

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

I think the dirtsheets are working us. But, I'm not big on Ziggler so even if it is true, I could careless.

He should have heat for his awful hairstyle. I can't take him seriously with that bowl of cheesy spaghetti smothered over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron? View Post
    He should have heat for his awful hairstyle. I can't take him seriously with that bowl of cheesy spaghetti smothered over his head.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Oh Christ. It's like Evan Bourne only weirder looking.

Zigglypuff's hair is a unique part of his look, helps him stand out from all the short haired guys with brown hair and long haired guys with blonde hair.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron? View Post
    So tough to take those guys seriously...

Or not.

Remember when people stayed On-Topic? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Considering Dolph is involved in this HHH storyline... I'm pretty confident it's just a work. Dolph is one of their go-to media guys - he has been for some time and still has been even after the "incident" mentioned in the original post.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    I thought that was Evan Bourne for a second.

and I think that was totally in character and scripted out for him. Dolph surely knows that if you color outside the lines that you shooting yourself in the foot.

Also has their been a more forgotten cash in as Dolph Ziggler. I mean WWE barely mentions the fact that he was champion, it's like they hit erase on that just like they did Jack Swagger. Like if you just started watching WWE a month ago and somebody told you Jack Swagger was once world champion in WWE i'm sure they would think you were a crazy person.

Hulk Hogan had the hair style that a fucking balding pedophile would have. Yet he was somehow taken seriously. Dolphs Ramen Noodle hair is great I think.

Smells like a work for the storyline to me, if there was major heat he wouldn't be involved in this angle in any manner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    It's the cycle of the internet. Watch Raw, complain, sleep, repeat.
    Episode 4 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest MachoWarrior

The countdown has begun, see where your favourite season landed

Quote Originally Posted by vendrell View Post
    Hulk Hogan had the hair style that a fucking balding pedophile would have.
    As a balding pedophile I resent that remark, we're nowhere near as terrible as Hulk Hogan.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Dolph isn't being punished in this storyline. He's being given a high-profile spot in one of the two hottest angles on TV right now. Sure, he's taking a huge beating on a weekly basis, but so is Bryan. This will eventually result in him, Bryan, Rhodes, and Show all being put over in a huge way. (Yeah, yeah, I know, Show doesn't need to be put over.)

I firmly believe that even if those statements in the interview were not a work, any reports of heat on him certainly are.

Banned

Dolph's cash in was the best in history. Nobody will ever forget it. Can't beat that crowd.

The PW World Champion Mr. Victorino's Avatar

Ziggler has really lost momentum since he lost the world title in my eyes, I've never been a big fan of his but that is neither here nor their. He has paid his dues and I understand why he may be frustrated with all these pushes given to members of the real life mcmahon kiss my ass club. lol

Truth be told wwe is simply working us with that whole triple h angle. What a perfect way to use the media for it.
    Its very, very important to be yourself, and thats the kind of message that I want to get across in my character as well. On TV, thats the message that I want to get across to fans of all ages really: To get somewhere you just have to be yourself. Dont ever change for anyone. - Paige "The Anti-Diva"

I love Dolph, but if its not a work then it shows his immaturity. The legends like HHH and Taker wouldn't have said anything, took the crap and came out better for it. Dolph will have his day, no need to rush it because its Daniel Bryan's time now.

Ah Screw it

Thread Information