Thread: the return of ShoMiz?

Banned

Default the return of ShoMiz?

Default Re: the return of ShoMiz?

No thanks. Ive soured on the Miz pretty hardcore.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

Knows he isn't welcome

The only Big Show team I would like to see return is JeriShow.

But as a face team.
    That's all, folks.

Banned

I don't see these 2 as faces being worth a shit as a team. Actually, as heels they kind of sucked too.

I'd still rather see R-Truth and Miz as heels again and teaming but I think that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    No thanks. Ive soured on the Miz pretty hardcore.
    Blame the writers....he's good as a heel but with corny material(Which is the norm for a vast amount of faces) he's lame as a face.

Bring back Morrison and let him and Miz be a heel tag team. Thank you and good night.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

why not showguns big show and bill gun

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Blame the writers....he's good as a heel but with corny material(Which is the norm for a vast amount of faces) he's lame as a face.

Bring back Morrison and let him and Miz be a heel tag team. Thank you and good night.
    I dont think it has much to do with the writers. Hes a natural douche. Hes good at that and it works against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

Banned

Yeah, he's highly unlikable. They need to go with it. And stick with it.

I'm a Miz fan and wouldn't want to see that. Miz/Show was a good heel team as Miz plays a really good weazel. As a face, I can't see him getting the hot tag in and unless they want the man who main evented and won WM to look like a clown and continuously make the hot tag on Big Show (definition of kayfabe rollercoaster career). I think it's just a bleh idea.

Ziggler/Show would be exciting for now, sorry Zigg fans, but yes, I'm for wasting him in that. They have nothing really else they're doing with him after completely botching the Ziggler/E feud. Ziggler would be rather exciting and I can see Show tossing Ziggler around for offensive attacks, which would be sold incredibly well by Ziggler and look incredibly awesome at the same time to watch.

I'm a huge Mizz fn myself as you can well see by my name on here, but I got to agree they really ruined this guy after he lost his WWE title and the loss to ALex Riley and a major loss to Santino a year later.
    What they really got to do is make him a heel once again, as much as I don't want to see it , that would be best for his career at this moment. What would be really interesting to see in the future is to have The Mizz and Wade Barret team up. To have those two as a team would be a huge thing for there carreer if done right and done at the right time and place
    The sad thing is I don't think the WWE would do such a thing cause they really don't listen to the fans, they do whats good for them and only them, screw the fans and eventually we'll continue to eat shit like we always do, it's what the WWE will feed us and continue till a major company comes in and makes a big impact. With that being said TNA wont be that company to do so. So we'll continue to eat crap and have wasted talent join the *Universe*.
    Congratualtions HHH you failed as COO.
    People Power + Mizz TV = Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzite View Post
    I'm a huge Mizz fn myself as you can well see by my name on here, but I got to agree they really ruined this guy after he lost his WWE title and the loss to ALex Riley and a major loss to Santino a year later.
    What they really got to do is make him a heel once again, as much as I don't want to see it , that would be best for his career at this moment. What would be really interesting to see in the future is to have The Mizz and Wade Barret team up. To have those two as a team would be a huge thing for there carreer if done right and done at the right time and place
    The sad thing is I don't think the WWE would do such a thing cause they really don't listen to the fans, they do whats good for them and only them, screw the fans and eventually we'll continue to eat shit like we always do, it's what the WWE will feed us and continue till a major company comes in and makes a big impact. With that being said TNA wont be that company to do so. So we'll continue to eat crap and have wasted talent join the *Universe*.
    Congratualtions HHH you failed as COO.
    I disagree. There have been some nice changes since hes had more power, like reviving the Tag division and putting a little more focus on the mid card belts as well. Also, they're pushing Daniel Bryan to the top, which is what the fans want, isn't it? If anything, we will see more of what the fans want out of HHH than Vince.

As for the original topic, I have no desire whatsoever to see Big Show and Miz team again. Was never a fan of the random pairing tag team and they would have no place on the card right now. As someone else mentioned, its the writing that has ruined the Miz. He went from main eventing and beating John Cena at Wrestlemania to jobbing in the lower mid card on Raw.

You guys really think they don't listen the fans? Well, they do. Except for one thing, you guys don't know what the hell is going on backstage and sure as hell don't think it's that hard. Triple H said it himself, there isn't just a "thing" stopping it, there's like more than a looooot of "things" stopping a certain idea. It's not as easy to just go with an idea, it takes a lot of work and planning, it also takes more to make wrestlers agree, or make them want to go through with it or not try and change it as they see fit.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Just book show as a one man tag team. He's big enough for it to be believable that he could take on 2 men. It also allows them to book him like the dominate giant he can be and not look so weak when he has to lose.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    Just book show as a one man tag team. He's big enough for it to be believable that he could take on 2 men. It also allows them to book him like the dominate giant he can be and not look so weak when he has to lose.
    Big Show to Daniel Bryan: Now I am the tag team champions!

So let me get this straight Triple H reviving the tag team division? I doubt he's done it properly . Now given when he was put in charge yeah he did great I thought there was at least some hope but now days where's the stamina in that division. I get bored everytime I see that division and I never was like this . I loved to see the tag division grab the horns and take it to unknown places but it's not happening.
    And then you talk about giving mid card titles a chance? Do I have to go there and say Antonio Cesaero, the United States Champion at the time and yet he wasn't even given the chance to be at WM, like how many times was that title ever defended at a WM, I'm thinking once. The title is a complete Joke and now they got it on a joke of a guy Dean Ambrose, that guy should have been given the IC title not the US title and how many times has he defended it and made a successful defence with out the rest of the shield coming in. I'm thinking not once.
    As for Curtis Axel...Oh my god what a wrong turn to put that guy in the spotlight and against CM Punk. Punk must be pissed that he's not main eventing again and to have to wrestle Axel, like how many times are they going to change that guy name until they get it right. Here's a though pick a name and stay with it!
    The guy had potential after he lost the NXT challenge I really thought he was coming in with a great stable , but yet again...NOTHING!
    Us fans don't want to see a three month thing of a revived tag division and to see it fail again, or even put a mid card title on a guy who hasn't even proved his worthiness in the WWE. He may have in the Indy scene but this is the big league and if Ambrose can't successfully defend that title of his without any interference then he's not a worthy champion in my book.
    You see that is what Triple H and my guy Vince are doing, they're messing things up and I'm getting tired of seeing the same crap happening with a different people. If you want quality television then bring back Russo and give him full control instead of these morons they keep hiring who don't know a dam thing about this business.
    People Power + Mizz TV = Ratings

I don't know what you're talking about, the tag team division has been quite on a roll lately and all of the matches the past couple of weeks were entertaining. The Usos vs The Real Americans series of matches have been highlights of nights for me and that surely mean they are doing the division right. Just sit back and enjoy watching it because nothing comes just like that.

Can't disagree much about the midcard belts, but at the same time we've been seeing good midcard feuds lately like Sandow vs Rhodes which is not that bad really. Dean Ambrose is not really a joke, though I do admit he's done nothing but make the title invisible so no one even knows or cares if it's still around. Curtis Axel, well I guess they just had to give it to him because Fandango was injured. I'm gonna bet had fandango been champion by now he'd have more focus and build up.

BTW, I don't know if it's on purpose but I kind of find it irritating that you're misspelling Miz's name. No Offense.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Thread Information