Thread: *spoiler* mark henry bigshow out tag titles night of champions their replacement

Question *spoiler* mark henry bigshow out tag titles night of champions their replacement

according to f4wonline

WWE officials are being forced to re-program the Tag Team Title match for Night of Champions due to Mark Henry's injury. Henry and Big Show were scheduled to face Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins for the titles. With Darren Young and Titus O'Neil getting wins on TV, it looks like they may be getting the shot at Night of Champions

Default Re: *spoiler* mark henry bigshow out tag titles night of champions their replacement

Makin' moves, makin' moves, makin' million dolla moves.

About damn time. PTP are finally getting a push and the crowd is getting behind them.

Got Steam? Join the PW.com User Group and play with people you argue with online!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PWForum

Default Re: *spoiler* mark henry bigshow out tag titles night of champions their replacement

Primetime is almost guaranteed to win on Sunday, considering the good publicity Young's getting now.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Primetime is almost guaranteed to win on Sunday, considering the good publicity Young's getting now.
    Considering the push the Shield is getting as hired guns, I doubt it. The Young publicity has pretty much blown over.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Well, I'm conflicted as fuck right now.

I still kinda hate wrestling at the moment, but this makes two title matches that I want to see at the Joe Louis Arena.

If the PTPs lose I want them to look super strong against the Shield.
    MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Add Titus and Darren to the list of guys Triple H is feuding with, then. That way, Hunter can screw PTP out of the tag titles at Night of Champions. Protects Shield's strong position, gives PTP an out, and will give PTP a high-profile storyline to get involved in which will help them get even more over.

Otherwise ... I think, given Shield's high-profile position, they could survive not having straps on Rollins and Reigns. It wouldn't matter in the least if they lost at NoC, but it would be a major benefit to Darren and Titus, and free up the entire Tag Team division from involvement in the Triple H storyline.

This match could be good, but I would have rather seen a ShowMiz reunion & have them face The Shield.

surrender

If Titus O'Neil doesn't call a penalty on Seth Rollins for his fucked up hair i'll be disappointed. Seriously though, glad to see the Prime Time Players getting a push and even if they lose as long as they look good against the Shield it could do wonders for them.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Ehh....PTP need to win honestly. They were being groomed as the team to take the belts and they are deserving of it.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

I got to agree with Smolina on this , ShowMizz would be a great team to face the shield right about now.
    People Power + Mizz TV = Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by SMolina! View Post
    This match could be good, but I would have rather seen a ShowMiz reunion & have them face The Shield.
    Yeah I'd much prefer seeing Big Show and Miz reuniting for the night instead of The PTP's getting a title shot.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

No, I'd much rather have the PTPs take the titles away from the New Corporation so we can have a few things that are separate from that whole storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Considering the push the Shield is getting as hired guns, I doubt it. The Young publicity has pretty much blown over.
    The thing is that the Shield doesn't need the belts to be hired guns. As long as they have the belts, the titles are going to be stuck in purgator because who can be a threat to them apart from the main event guys? I don't like that the PTPs are being pushed just because of Darren Young's sexuality (saying this as a bi guy), but it just might be what they need to get the tag titles out of Super Team Limbo.

What bothers me the most is just how injured Mark Henry might be

Love this news. Sucks that it took Darren coming out to give PTP a push, but I'm not going to complain too much. #millionsofdollars

Frankly, I'd have rather seen PTP get a title run when kofi and truth were still champions, that way when team hell no would win no one would look unbelievable as a threat.

the shield beat team hell no, team hell no beat the PTP back when they were sooooooo dysfunctional so I don't like this as much really because I don't buy them as a threat. I know how wrestling works though, curtis axel is IC champion so it doesn't really matter what I feel because people won't remember that stuff anyway.

I'm just saying that the perfect time would have been back when kofi and truth were still champs.

anyway, i'd much rather see the shield lose the titles together than seeing ambrose the champion still because he frankly doesn't have a single feud at all... and hasn't had one since like.... 2-3 months? and i'm not counting rvd because you can barely call that a feud at all. Ambrose should lose the US title as well, so that way the shield are not champions, they are still involved in a big event, while at the same time the titles are freed from them so we can have more tag team feuds and matches that are surely going to be entertaining. The Usos are great, the real americans are great(I really like them even if they're considered jobbers, shame), 3mb(slather and mcintrye) can be good, and a lot more as well. The wyatts can surely put on good matches but wwe are using them as henchmen for bray so they usually squash a team in less than 5 minutes. Tons Of Funk are talented and frankly as they are not that old they can surely put on good matches, they've put a rather recent one against the shield pre-MiTB which may of had an awkward chemistry but i enjoyed it.

I can go on and on and even mention teams that can come or reunite, all makes for exciting matches and feuds. But, my main bet on who can make the division shine are the usos(great tag team, a lot of high flying and unique style, wwe can capitalize on that to make them more connected with the crowds and even turn them as a great tag team symbol of this era) and the real americans(just wish wwe would stop using them as jobbers, they are really talented and work good as a team and i really like them, shame)

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

I personally got to agree with you Dark, you made some great comments and yes I think the Ussos should get another run for those titles, they're exciting and full of potential. The fans have really gotten on there side and if you don't think so then check back at MITB. The fans just loved that kind of excitement coming from them. And to be quite honest they gave the Shiled a run for there money.
    People Power + Mizz TV = Ratings

Thread Information