Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Long Do You See This Orton Reign Lasting?

Default How Long Do You See This Orton Reign Lasting?

I don't think Bryan is winning at the next PPV. I see him chasing it for a while at least into the late fall/early winter. I actually don't mind this Orton run, but have no idea who he can face other than Bryan and keep the momentum going. Maybe, Punk I guess, but I like Punk having a break from the title scene for a little bit even if he is my favorite full-time roster guy (well, other than possibly Christian anyway).

RIP Oscar Taveras :( SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

Default Re: How Long Do You See This Orton Reign Lasting?

I think it ends at TLC. However, I can't see into the future, so I could be way off.

surrender

I say he holds it until Wrestlemania. The next 6 months will belong to Hunter Hearst Hitler, and his champion, Orton. After a couple months, everyone, including the rest of the McMahons, will be fed up with his feast on power. At the Royal Rumble, It will reach a boiling point, when Randy Orton defeats a returning John Cena for the title, while Daniel Bryan will win the Royal Rumble. The WWE, and its fans will lend their entire support on Bryan, as he will try to take the title from Orton at WrestleMania.

And finally in the ultimate crescendo, he will beat Orton and become the new people's champion. As the locker room will empty to celebrate with him, and all 75,000 fans will be chanting "YES!" right to the fade out.

Either Elimination Chamber or the Royal Rumble.

My prediction is that he loses the title at BattleGround.

He retains due to a DQ loss/dirty win at Night of Champions before losing to Bryan at BattleGround. After Orton fails to regain the title on Raw Triple H decides to step in himself to face Bryan at Hell in a Cell where Bryan finally gets Triple H one on one and makes him tap out. This will lead up to a Survivor Series battle between team Bryan and team Triple H that will end with Vince McMahon screwing over Triple H to help Bryan's team win. Triple H goes on to feud with Vince leading up to WrestleMania and later while Bryan can face a returning Cena in a rematch and/or start building towards his feud with the Royal Rumble winner.

Support the real Mr. Ass.

I'm hoping Orton will keep it till WrestleMania. Realistically though, I can see him dropping it around Royal Rumble season, give or take.

Hell in the Cell. Have Bryan beat him in the cell to finally win the title back.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Hopefully jut until SS.

Banned

Hopefully elination chamber. HHH goes in as an insurance policy Orton goes in gets beat by someone else making a feud then HHH and DB are last with Stephanie passing the sledgehammer through the chamber giving HHH the W

Banned

Wouldn't mind them continuing with the orton/shield version of the 4 Hosemen awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    Hell in the Cell. Have Bryan beat him in the cell to finally win the title back.
    There's the winner.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Orton deserves a lengthy title reign so until at least Royal Rumble though WWE will probably take it off him earlier than that as they are controlled by ratings, not into swapping the WWE Championship around willy nilly, HHH has to have the belt going into WM 30 so Bryan can win it there at the biggest occasion of the year.

I hope the rumors of punk winning the rumble are true, would like nothing more than that.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

The rumble will be one by Punk Or Bryan that's for sure. I think Orton will hold onto it till WM, Or SS

Thanks To Hayze

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    The rumble will be one by Punk Or Bryan that's for sure. I think Orton will hold onto it till WM, Or SS
    Grammar Slam!! The difference between one and won....book it.
    (No disrespect to the poster....I just see this alot and after seeing how great the CM Punk videos are, this would be perfect)

Quote Originally Posted by spladle125 View Post
    Hopefully elination chamber. HHH goes in as an insurance policy Orton goes in gets beat by someone else making a feud then HHH and DB are last with Stephanie passing the sledgehammer through the chamber giving HHH the W
    Thats how I want to see it go down. I think this is building towards Bryan chasing the title and continually getting screwed until finally winning it at Wrestlemania. By then I think Bryan/Orton will be kind of old and I think Bryan beating HHH for the title at WM would be a lot bigger match and bigger win for Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    I say he holds it until Wrestlemania. The next 6 months will belong to Hunter Hearst Hitler, and his champion, Orton. After a couple months, everyone, including the rest of the McMahons, will be fed up with his feast on power. At the Royal Rumble, It will reach a boiling point, when Randy Orton defeats a returning John Cena for the title, while Daniel Bryan will win the Royal Rumble. The WWE, and its fans will lend their entire support on Bryan, as he will try to take the title from Orton at WrestleMania.

And finally in the ultimate crescendo, he will beat Orton and become the new people's champion. As the locker room will empty to celebrate with him, and all 75,000 fans will be chanting "YES!" right to the fade out.
    Agree. I see Orton carrying the title into WM where he will lose to Bryan. In the meantime, Bryan will face Orton at the the next 2(?) ppvs before getting sidetracked with a quick 1-2 ppv fued with HHH. However, we all know WWE has really not many long term storylines in recent years, but it will be interesting to see if the writers/bookers can keep the story going as well as they have so far. At any rate, I really think this is going to turn out to be one of those storylines that we talk about for years after it ends.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

The age of Orton is here to stay...... until Cena returns.
    - Credit: Bender -

PWMania - He Returns

Wrestlemania where Orton drops it to Punk hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post

This.

I was originally thinking the Rumble. But I like this a lot better. If done right (and with HHH in the middle of it, I have no reason to think it won't be) this could be one of the best storylines in recent memory.

WD4L
    Be a part of the rebirth... of VWA.
    Volatile Wrestling Alliance

I think this whole thing is downright boring. I'd rather watch reality TV than seeing the WWE asit is now.

I see him lossing it at the TLC or Royal Rumble PPV next year.I love the idea of Triple H somehow getting the title and walking into Wrestlemania against Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title and main event match up.Just have to think of a smart way to get the title from Orton to HHH,so who's going to be the transitional champion to get the title.I think it could be Punk or even Daniel Bryan himself.Were he beats Orton at said PPV and then on the RAW after HHH screws him and beats him for the title.

I too think Orton will keep it until mania. They'll keep building Bryan up, but I think what will go all the way until mania will be team Bryan vs HHH. Not that they'll be a survives series type match at mania, but they will slowly out Bryan's backup together like the way they're keeping Show from helping him. Show will eventually have enough and defy HHH and have Bryan's back. I can see Henry joining and even Cena when he comes back, then we'll have the shield vs show, Henry, and Cena at mania, where the shield is finally took out, then Bryan beats Orton too.

Ah Screw it

Guys, you know that Bryan vs. Orton is probably headlining the next three pay-per-views, right?

They can't headline Mania with that.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I just got home from work and turned this on. Fuck Monday Night Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice on Daniel Bryan
    I don't want to see his face anymore. It makes me want to die.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Guys, you know that Bryan vs. Orton is probably headlining the next three pay-per-views, right?

They can't headline Mania with that.
    Exactly. Nothing new will happen in the Mania match that wouldn't have happened at the next 3 PPVs. Orton should hold it until October at the latest. He isn't exactly known for exciting title reigns.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Thread Information