Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28

    Default Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    In my view some of the wrestlers in WWE need to turn heel(unless they're already a heel), get a heel manager, & maybe change their gimmick to get them noticed again. Out of all these wrestlers name the ones who you feel desperately need a heel manager and if necessary a repackaging job to reinvigorate their career? You can pick more than just one.
    Example: Tensai (Repackaged as Prince Albert)

    Choices:
    Bo Dallas
    Brodus Clay
    Camacho
    Curt Hawkins
    David Otunga
    Drew McIntyre
    Evan Bourne
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Hunico
    JTG
    Justin Gabriel
    Ryback
    Ted DiBiase
    Tensai
    Tyson Kidd
    Zack Ryder
    Last edited by WWEvsTNA2232; 08-25-2013 at 11:05 AM.

  2. #2
    @CheapTequila Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,251

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    Brodus Clay and Tensai are fine as a tag team and don't need a manager. They have good valets. Tensai is too old to be anything more than a tag team guy, and Brodus is too young and needs some more experience before he adopts a more serious persona.

    Bo's still in developmental so he doesn't count yet. And he doesn't need a manager, he's annoying and has gotten the crowd to hate him all by himself. Ezekiel, Hunico, Camacho, and JTG probably won't be resigned so why bother? DiBiase Jr. could use one. Kidd just needs to get Nattie back as his valet. Hawkin's is a jobber - thus doesn't need a manager. Drew and Zack don't need one either. Otunga is seemingly no longer a wrestler. If/when he returns on TV, I doubt e'll be used as one too often. He's better solely as a character.

    But since he's no longer GM, I'd love to see Booker T become a manager. Maybe for the Primetime Players since they're babyfaces now. If pushed they can turn heel again one day by aligning themselves with Teddy and dumping Book.
    LETS GO XENA! XENA SUCKS!

    /r/womenswrestling

  3. #3
    Is it monday Yet? UnderTaker77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    650

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    Tyson Kidd, no doubt. I'd like to see Bret Hart come back and manage him to the I.C. Title.


    Ah Screw it

  4. #4
    STL Cards: 73-63 :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    27
    Posts
    17,565

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    Evan Bourne needs a manager. He is a great wrestler, but subpar on the mic. A manager to speak for him would be great.

    surrender

  5. #5
    EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    I'd love to see Hawkins and Ryder put back together as just a really snotty, arrogant, dickish Young Bucks style team...with Renee Young as their manager. They can be The Renee Young Bucks!

    I know there's no real logic behind this, other than me liking Hawkins & Ryder and Renee being ridiculously hot, but whatevs.



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    160

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron? View Post
    I'd love to see Hawkins and Ryder put back together as just a really snotty, arrogant, dickish Young Bucks style team...with Renee Young as their manager. They can be The Renee Young Bucks!

    I know there's no real logic behind this, other than me liking Hawkins & Ryder and Renee being ridiculously hot, but whatevs.
    Actually I think Hawkins and Ryder would be better as a young pretty boy faces who can be appeal to teens and young adult males with their "bro" attitudes and appeal to women and gay men with their good looks.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    160

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron? View Post
    I'd love to see Hawkins and Ryder put back together as just a really snotty, arrogant, dickish Young Bucks style team...with Renee Young as their manager. They can be The Renee Young Bucks!

    I know there's no real logic behind this, other than me liking Hawkins & Ryder and Renee being ridiculously hot, but whatevs.
    Actually I think Hawkins and Ryder would be better as young pretty boy faces who can appeal to women and gay men with their good looks.

  8. #8
    Twist Twist Twist Boom! Pomf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    802

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    McIntyre needs a manager as well as a new gimmick, either that or a serious 3MB push minus Jinder Mahal. The guy is young enough to be salvaged and if you give him a good speaker to help mask his weaknesses on the mic you could easily push him into the midcard and go from there.

    Support the real Mr. Ass.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    Actually, I'd like Hawkins and Ryder as a tag team because they really need more face jobbers.

    Thanks to Bender and Stefan.


  10. #10
    PW Poster Since 2003 Lony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Jericho Land
    Age
    28
    Posts
    19,053

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperatly needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron? View Post
    I'd love to see Hawkins and Ryder put back together as just a really snotty, arrogant, dickish Young Bucks style team...with Renee Young as their manager. They can be The Renee Young Bucks!

    I know there's no real logic behind this, other than me liking Hawkins & Ryder and Renee being ridiculously hot, but whatevs.
    Now this, this is an idea I can get behind.


    The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    500

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    they should have kept kid with michael hayes

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    my understanding is no one wants to work with tyson kidd

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    399

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    i think justin gabriel would benefit the most

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,243

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    They should just put Hawkins and Ryder back together as a tag team. They're both good and they aren't doing anything, plus its perfect timing with WWE trying to revive the Tag division.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Brodus Clay is 33 years old so hardly too young.

    Most of those wrestlers in your list I don't care about to be honest, even a manager wouldn't help most of those guys.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Please no more Bret Hart involved in storylines, he looks dreadful nowadays and is a bitter old man, he's a shadow of his former self and I would rather remember him from how he use to be in the 80s/90's.

  17. #17
    Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,795

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Can we get the Bellas a mouthpiece so we never have to hear them talk ever again? That'd be greeeeeeeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

  18. #18
    Senior Member sillyrabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by WWEvsTNA2232 View Post
    In my view some of the wrestlers in WWE need to turn heel(unless they're already a heel), get a heel manager, & maybe change their gimmick to get them noticed again. Out of all these wrestlers name the ones who you feel desperately need a heel manager and if necessary a repackaging job to reinvigorate their career? You can pick more than just one.
    Example: Tensai (Repackaged as Prince Albert)

    Choices:
    Bo Dallas
    Brodus Clay
    Camacho
    Curt Hawkins
    David Otunga
    Drew McIntyre
    Evan Bourne
    Ezekiel Jackson
    Hunico
    JTG
    Justin Gabriel
    Ryback
    Ted DiBiase
    Tensai
    Tyson Kidd
    Zack Ryder

    David Otunga shouldn't be on this list. His attorney gimmick was perfect for him. He's a real life lawyer. His issue is more from his unpolished in ring skills.

    Honestly, I'm surprised that JTG and Ezekiel Jackson are still employed by the WWE. In my opinion, it seems as if the WWE has little to no ideas of gimmicks for black wrestlers. I mean, unless you've an already made gimmick like Mark Henry or Big E Langston, they're power lifters, it's tough to be a black wrestler on the roster.

    Nobody enjoys seeing gimmicks that are based on stereotypes because they can misrepresent a race of people. Not to mention, it can't be assumed that everyone finds them entertaining. Especially, to the people of that race who are likely rolling their eyes at the nonsense. However, I'm not saying that this is the case with all gimmicks. No, I'm alluding to the obvious ones. Also, I think Mr. McMahon likes to amuse himself with these non-political correct gimmicks and segments that we've watched over the years despite the media criticisms.

    I digress. My choice remains Brodus Clay. Although he's making the best of a situation and excelling at it, he needs to be repackaged in a hurry. His gimmick is already stale. He needs to be a heel and aligned with a manager. Perhaps, you can align him with Paige and Theodore Long. I also think he'll make a good candidate to join Paul Heyman's stable.

  19. #19
    Twist Twist Twist Boom! Pomf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    802

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Can we get the Bellas a mouthpiece so we never have to hear them talk ever again? That'd be greeeeeeeat.
    Their mouthpieces are what got them into the business in the first place...

    Support the real Mr. Ass.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Can we get the Bellas a mouthpiece so we never have to hear them talk ever again? That'd be greeeeeeeat.
    YES!!!!!!


    I can't begin to tell you how much I agree with this. Although, I don't know if they need a mouthpiece or someone like Stephanie needs to suggest that they keep there mouth closed while they are on tv.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pomf View Post
    Their mouthpieces are what got them into the business in the first place...
    Except that they didn't start dating them until after they were already in the business for a couple years...

    HAYZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

  22. #22
    Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,795

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Except that they didn't start dating them until after they were already in the business for a couple years...
    I think he was making a Blowjob joke Champ, not a Cena and Bryan one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

  23. #23
    Banned merle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The mitten
    Posts
    5,926

    Default Re: Which of these WWE Wrestlers desperately needs a manager?

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbit View Post
    David Otunga shouldn't be on this list. His attorney gimmick was perfect for him. He's a real life lawyer. His issue is more from his unpolished in ring skills.

    Honestly, I'm surprised that JTG and Ezekiel Jackson are still employed by the WWE. In my opinion, it seems as if the WWE has little to no ideas of gimmicks for black wrestlers. I mean, unless you've an already made gimmick like Mark Henry or Big E Langston, they're power lifters, it's tough to be a black wrestler on the roster.

    Nobody enjoys seeing gimmicks that are based on stereotypes because they can misrepresent a race of people. Not to mention, it can't be assumed that everyone finds them entertaining. Especially, to the people of that race who are likely rolling their eyes at the nonsense. However, I'm not saying that this is the case with all gimmicks. No, I'm alluding to the obvious ones. Also, I think Mr. McMahon likes to amuse himself with these non-political correct gimmicks and segments that we've watched over the years despite the media criticisms.

    I digress. My choice remains Brodus Clay. Although he's making the best of a situation and excelling at it, he needs to be repackaged in a hurry. His gimmick is already stale. He needs to be a heel and aligned with a manager. Perhaps, you can align him with Paige and Theodore Long. I also think he'll make a good candidate to join Paul Heyman's stable.
    Than can you please explain Tyler Perry to me?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •