Thread: Repackage a wrestler

Default Repackage a wrestler

If you were going to repackage anyone in wwe, who would it be and why? For me, I would've redone Doloh Ziggler into the new Ric Flair instead if the Miz failed experiment. I think Ziggler is a much better heel and he reminds me of a young Flair anyways. Repackage Ziggler, Bring In Flair to be his manager and Form a new Horsemen stable with Ziggler, wade Barrett, and a few others.

Ah Screw it

Default Re: Repackage a wrestler

Daniel Bryan. I would take him, put him in a large dragon suit with an american flag on it and call him American Dragon Dragon. He would be master of all dragon moves, the dragon screw, the dragon suplex and the dragon tail attack. His finisher would involve him breathing fire on people. He will be bigger Hogan ever was by fighting American's enemies with the strength only a true dragon possesses.

Think this with the work rate of Daniel Bryan and a Red, White and Blue cape:

He would feud with Axel Curtis who wants his dragon blood to cure Paul Heyman's baldness.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

Banned

I'd repackage Cody Rhodes as accepting and being proud to be the son of the son of a plumber. Have The Real Americans attack Dusty backstage leading to Dusty being Cody's manager.

Won't happen and shouldn't but I can picture Cesaro with Ivan and Nikita Koloff

Zack Ryder joining the newly named 4MB

Repackage Zack Ryder as a one man invasion, but as a jobber.
    Example: Curt Hawkins is on his way out to job to Antonio Cesaro. Ryder jumps him backstage, beats him down, gives him an "oh no you don't! This is MY time," and walks out to get squashed by Cesaro, just happy to be on TV. Continue this for a while, maybe get JTG involved when Ryder jumps a tag team to take their spot. Build him as a successful loser until people finally want to see him win again. I also just kind of like the idea of Ryder and JTG being a tag team.

Repackage Evan Bourne and just rip off AJ Styles
    Lets face it: AJ is never going to be in the WWE. But his gimmick is too good for the WWE not to steal, and Evan Bourne would be the perfect guy to do it. They've worked together in the past and it would be a lot of fun and a great re-brand for Bourne when he comes back. Cocky high-flyer that just can't be beaten.

Make Rob Van Dam & Kofi Kingston a tag team; hotbox the locker room
    Yeah, yeah..PG TV, "Be A Star", etc. Never going to happen, but don't act like you wouldn't laugh your ass off if RVD & Kofi walked out of a smoke-filled locker room for an interview, ECW 1999 style.

Santino Marella = Rocky Balboa
    Drop the gimmick entirely. It's run its course, nobody cares anymore. He hit his high when he almost won the Elimination Chamber, so it's time to do something else. So here's what I'd do: televise a losing streak, making it the focal point of the mid-card on Smackdown. Eventually he turns to a vet for advice, someone to be his Paulie. I'm thinking a William Regal or a Christian. Maybe Hacksaw or Slaughter come back to whip him into shape. Anyway, the goofiness slowly fades away and a hard-nosed, seriously fit Marella emerges. Epic theme, robe/hoodie to the ring, taped knuckles, the works. He continues to lose, but he gets closer and closer every time. Finally, that big win comes and the crowd goes wild. Sky's the limit after that.

The RTruth
    RT wants you to check out The Ultimate Fic'er, happening now in Fan Fiction.

It feels like a T-ball level joke tandem but Ricardo and RVD as a Cheech and Chong style duo who are only in WWE so they can travel all over the world scoring the best weed.

Curtis Axel as the least interesting man in the world and every week we'd see him backstage doing/talking about something uninteresting or dull with everyone around him looking bored. Maybe turn it into an Airplane style gag where his "audience" will randomly throw themselves off balconies or through window panes to escape his boring stories.

David Otunga as the super hero Bicep Man who would pose his way down to the ring every week only to be immediately curbstomped. Think the Hurricane only with more flexing and less competence.

Drew McIntyre as a Sheamus wannabe who emulates Sheamus, dresses like Sheamus, and follows Sheamus around acting like an annoying fanboy. Yes it's been done before but this time it'll have silly faux-Irish accents. (yes I know McIntyre is from the UK)

Support the real Mr. Ass.

Big show would be a Paul Bunyan type face. He'd wear flannel to the ring and carry the axe to ringside. His choke slam would be called "the sawmill". He can talk the same as he does now. He hasn't had a gimmick in a long time. That's the only one I can see him doing convincingly.

Bo Dallas as Future Endeavored.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Knows he isn't welcome

Paul Heyman hires a tech guy that reveals Ryback really is a future version of the Prototype from the future, with a bugged personality module that made him act like he has recently done. Have the tech guy fix The Ryback and unleash his original programming by mistake, taking the cyborg on a quest to save the future from Brad Maddox.

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Santino Marella = Rocky Balboa
    Drop the gimmick entirely. It's run its course, nobody cares anymore. He hit his high when he almost won the Elimination Chamber, so it's time to do something else. So here's what I'd do: televise a losing streak, making it the focal point of the mid-card on Smackdown. Eventually he turns to a vet for advice, someone to be his Paulie. I'm thinking a William Regal or a Christian. Maybe Hacksaw or Slaughter come back to whip him into shape. Anyway, the goofiness slowly fades away and a hard-nosed, seriously fit Marella emerges. Epic theme, robe/hoodie to the ring, taped knuckles, the works. He continues to lose, but he gets closer and closer every time. Finally, that big win comes and the crowd goes wild. Sky's the limit after that.
    You disgust me.
    That's all, folks.

Marella is garbage these days. The shtick needs to go before it's too late.

The RTruth

Marella, Ryder, and Hornswoggle can join Bo Dallas as team Future Endeavored.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Knows he isn't welcome

How do you know? He rarely shows up on Raw these days.

Marella is fine as he is, and the Elmination Chamber will be forever proof that there is no need to change him in order to be succesful.
    Last edited by Nightwolf; 08-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    That's all, folks.

I threw this out there when Zeke was first going to Smackdown

I would kind of go the gangster route but like a kingpin style gangster. Top of the line suits high class arrogance never getting his hands dirty because he would have underlings doing it for him, unless something absolutely called for his handling of the situation. And feed him countless wrestlers to get him as a believable force to be reckoned with, all the while keeping the high class king pin gangster thing going. Just have him totally dominating all the other wrestlers he fights against, because if he has to get his hands dirty then its got to be a no win situation for the other wrestler. Basically a Suge Knight version of marvel comics Kingpin.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I threw this out there when Zeke was first going to Smackdown

I would kind of go the gangster route but like a kingpin style gangster. Top of the line suits high class arrogance never getting his hands dirty because he would have underlings doing it for him, unless something absolutely called for his handling of the situation. And feed him countless wrestlers to get him as a believable force to be reckoned with, all the while keeping the high class king pin gangster thing going. Just have him totally dominating all the other wrestlers he fights against, because if he has to get his hands dirty then its got to be a no win situation for the other wrestler. Basically a Suge Knight version of marvel comics Kingpin.
    So Zeke played by Michael Clarke Duncan.

Spoiler

~Credit to Bender for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Havokwolf View Post
    So Zeke played by Michael Clarke Duncan.

Spoiler
    yes

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

I actually really like that idea. Him doing a Kingpin gimmick would be sweet. I can see the maniacal cigar laugh now.

Book it.

The RTruth

I actually really like that idea. Him doing a Kingpin gimmick would be sweet. I can see the maniacal cigar laugh now.

Book it.
    I actually like it too.

He's gotta have the giant cigar though.

~Credit to Bender for the awesome sig

Justin Gabriel to basically be an anime heel. Lots of ridiculous high flying moves, all black outfit, new demeanor.

Banned

Gabriel and Bourne or Hunico...The Birds Of Prey

I would repackage Brodus Clay and push him as a monster heel. Best case scenario is, he's similar to Vader.

BIG..MISTAKE!

Titus O'Neal & Darren Young as the new Billy & Chuck? This probably would have happened had they both been in the E a decade ago.

But anything that has to do with repackaging Hunico or McIntyre to the point where they're actually doing something worthwhile, I'm completely okay with.

Thread Information