Thread: What do you think of this scenario of the Wyatt family's purpose...?

Default What do you think of this scenario of the Wyatt family's purpose...?

Kane has fought Taker twice at WM....see where's I am going?

The Wyatt's somehow want to devise their master plan to make sure that Taker loses at WM and they feel that only Kane can accomplish that.

Their first encounter, Kane was so consumed with rage and revenge that he wasn't able to get it done. Second at WM 20, Kane was struck with fear that Taker returned and wasn't himself. So now they've taken him to prepare him to do this impossible and will be right there ring side.

A return of a classic, heel Kane that isn't fueled by rage, revenge, anger or fear....but simply to end him at Wrestlemania XXX.

If WMXXX is to be a major milestone, I view it as "the stage" where Taker's streak could possibly end...I wouldn't be mad if it never ended...nor would I be mad if it ended by a guy like Bryan that the WWE is putting heavy investment in (hence him in the corporate, chasing the champion angle which is a sure way to keep the crowd on your side and your character story fresh)...I just wouldn't want it gambled on someone that isn't proven to be an over star...

With Wyatt's involved...all the same size or bigger than Taker...then backing a revived Kane who has been able to hang with his brother before...some sort of no DQ match...I think the crowd would be hot and the predictability of Taker winning wouldn't be as predictable

What do you think of the Kane/Wyatt/Taker angle?

Default Re: What do you think of this scenario of the Wyatt family's purpose...?

Any way you put it, Kane and Taker at Mania has been done and should never be done again. Especially since Bearer is dead now. As much as I like Wyatt, I don't feel like he's ready or deserves a match/storyline against Taker.

Default Re: What do you think of this scenario of the Wyatt family's purpose...?

To be honest instead of feeding Taker another body, I'd love to see him tag with Kane next Wrestlemania.
    That would be great to see them win the straps together one last time.

BOD with Taker and Kane would be welcome...I do kind of agree that Taker/Kane has been done...so it probably isn't as monumental an option as some of us think it might be even if we enjoyed it from the past...

Thread Information