• Tito Ortiz

5 38.46%
  • Hardcore Holly

1 7.69%
  • Other

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA Impact Party Thread, Now With Even More Fan Interaction 08/01/13

Default TNA Impact Party Thread, Now With Even More Fan Interaction 08/01/13

- HUGE MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED: For the first time on broadcast television, it will be AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries in a Bound For Glory Series match! Watch as two of the top superstars in wrestling battle for the first time on IMPACT!

- AS VOTED BY THE FANS: The following Bound For Glory Series matches will air on Thursday:

Austin Aries vs. AJ Styles
    Joseph Park vs. Jay Bradley
    Hernandez vs. Bobby Roode

- Plus, Thursday's IMPACT will feature a HUGE main event bout as it will be CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION! NEW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Sabin will battle NEW X-Division Champion Manik! Don't miss what is sure to be an action-packed match between two of the most acclaimed high-flying superstars in wrestling today!

- Who is behind the #August1Warning video we received? What will happen on Thursday?

- In addition, the Main Event Mafia continues their war with Aces and Eights for supremacy in TNA! But this Thursday, rumor has it that the Mafia has an offer to make to the Aces and Eights that the gang won't be able to refuse! What do Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rampage Jackson and Magnus have planned for the Aces? Tune in and find out!

- Also, Thursday's IMPACT will feature more news on the special August 15 "Hardcore Justice" edition of IMPACT on SPIKE, featuring the big Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship rematch with Chris Sabin vs. Bully Ray!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c
    I'm really looking forward to Austin Aries vs. AJ Styles tonight as it should be a great match up between two of TNA's best in ring talents. Also the Champion vs Champion match between Chris Sabin and Manik should be pretty good as well.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Default Re: TNA Impact Party Thread, Now With Even More Fan Interaction 08/01/13

Hmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Lony
    - HUGE MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCED: For the first time on broadcast television, it will be AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries in a Bound For Glory Series match! Watch as two of the top superstars in wrestling battle for the first time on IMPACT!
    It would be better if this match actually had a storyline behind it...

- AS VOTED BY THE FANS: The following Bound For Glory Series matches will air on Thursday:

Austin Aries vs. AJ Styles
    Joseph Park vs. Jay Bradley
    Hernandez vs. Bobby Roode
    Who the hell voted for Park/Bradley and Hernandez/Roo? I would have rather seen Park/Hernandez and Bradley/Roo. Well, at least all these matches are gonna happen anyways.

- Plus, Thursday's IMPACT will feature a HUGE main event bout as it will be CHAMPION vs. CHAMPION! NEW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Sabin will battle NEW X-Division Champion Manik! Don't miss what is sure to be an action-packed match between two of the most acclaimed high-flying superstars in wrestling today!
    Wait... isn't Aries/AJ the mainevent? And even if that's right shouldn't this be the mainevent anyways? I'm confused.

By the way, haven't we technically seen this match like 5 times already?

- Who is behind the #August1Warning video we received? What will happen on Thursday?
    My answer for both: Someone/Something disappointing...

- In addition, the Main Event Mafia continues their war with Aces and Eights for supremacy in TNA! But this Thursday, rumor has it that the Mafia has an offer to make to the Aces and Eights that the gang won't be able to refuse! What do Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rampage Jackson and Magnus have planned for the Aces? Tune in and find out!
    Oh, I get it... It's a reference from last week. Which I guess means the MEM are gonna throw a member of the A's & 8's into a truck and drive them off to a storyline that goes nowhere...

- Also, Thursday's IMPACT will feature more news on the special August 15 "Hardcore Justice" edition of IMPACT on SPIKE, featuring the big Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship rematch with Chris Sabin vs. Bully Ray!
    The news? The cage will apparently be made of some kind of metal. You heard it here first, folks.

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c
    Including Christy Hemme in a sexy outfit that hardly leaves much to the imagination. Be there!

Default Re: TNA Impact Party Thread, Now With Even More Fan Interaction 08/01/13

I really believe they had multiple people behind the August 1 warning and will use who ever most people did guess. I am now hoping it no Low ki so I can make a he has such a monotone generic voice that a machine used to mask people voice sounds like him. DOC seems right for all the people listed. But not really looking forward to see him take his revenge on Bisch, Wes, and Knux. They better not waste this on another company promotion. Hardcore Holly I actually no comment about him.

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    It would be better if this match actually had a storyline behind it...

Who the hell voted for Park/Bradley and Hernandez/Roo? I would have rather seen Park/Hernandez and Bradley/Roo. Well, at least all these matches are gonna happen anyways.

Wait... isn't Aries/AJ the mainevent? And even if that's right shouldn't this be the mainevent anyways? I'm confused.
    There is a higher chance that a storyline would have tainted the match. Something like AJ got some motorcycle oil on one of Aries capes. Now they much must fight.

People wanted the Aries and AJ match so badly they sacrificed the rest of the card for it.

Champion gets the last match of the night. It is only right. And Low Ki may still want his revenge for Sabin embarrassing him years ago.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xga...?search_algo=2

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero View Post
    I really believe they had multiple people behind the August 1 warning and will use who ever most people did guess. I am now hoping it no Low ki so I can make a he has such a monotone generic voice that a machine used to mask people voice sounds like him. DOC seems right for all the people listed. But not really looking forward to see him take his revenge on Bisch, Wes, and Knux. They better not waste this on another company promotion. Hardcore Holly I actually no comment about him.
    When you really think about it... isn't it way too soon to bring back DOC? I mean, giving people weeks to forget all the stupidity regarding him wouldn't be such a bad thing... Plus, build up is never a bad thing... 'Insert creepy sex joke here'...

There is a higher chance that a storyline would have tainted the match. Something like AJ got some motorcycle oil on one of Aries capes. Now they much must fight.
    I guess expecting TNA to come up with a good storyline is a little too much to ask for...

People wanted the Aries and AJ match so badly they sacrificed the rest of the card for it.
    Even though they really didn't have to... When will we learn?

Champion gets the last match of the night. It is only right. And Low Ki may still want his revenge for Sabin embarrassing him years ago.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xga...?search_algo=2
    After reading that... It does sound like a weak way to end the show... Maybe they should give the mainevent to Aries and AJ... Heh.

After reading that... It does sound like a weak way to end the show... Maybe they should give the mainevent to Aries and AJ... Heh.
    It is not like they are aiming at something epic or even decent. I am pretty sure they only did this to pull focus from all of the recent bad press. Canceling out the very bad press with just slight bad press from the major letdown of tonight.

TNA Forum Title History
    X Championship (2 time)

When you really think about it... isn't it way too soon to bring back DOC? I mean, giving people weeks to forget all the stupidity regarding him wouldn't be such a bad thing... Plus, build up is never a bad thing... 'Insert creep
    If it is DOC (which I think it will be) I do think it probably would have been better to play these videos during the Impact broadcast's over the next four week's or so before bringing him back to confront A&8's.

That reminds me... Am I the only one that gets the feeling TNA will try to go all out for tonight's show? Eh, maybe it's only because of all the shit that's been hitting the fans lately...

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

Tna has my interest with this August 1st mystery man, they better not let me down. What am I talking about? Of course they will let me down.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Unless I decide to live stream, you guys better keep me updated.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

I have a feeling we'll all just be disappointed.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

I'm not going to watch. If you need me, I'll be writing. I'll come by time to time, but only when I need to check what happened.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Tazz is back... Or is he?

No Tazz??

(Mucho credit to Bender)

Tazz is back... Or is he?
    Tazz hasn't been around since DOC left and he did vote for him.

TNA Forum Title History
    X Championship (2 time)

Great way to kick off the show with Austin Aries and Bobby Roode.

I can't tell if Aries is a face or heel. He keeps jumping to the other side of the fence.

I'm not sure turning on Storm will help get Roo the TNA Title this time...

Anybody else just get the server message?
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Look like TNA did create enough hype to break the forums. I thought for a second I saw WWE sign guy in the crowd.

TNA Forum Title History
    X Championship (2 time)

Quote Originally Posted by BestInThe205 View Post
    Anybody else just get the server message?
    Yep, no doubt due to The Greatest Man To Ever Live being on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Lony View Post
    Tazz?
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Quote Originally Posted by BestInThe205 View Post
    Tazz?
    Yeah, I didn't say The Greatest Midget To Ever Live.

I didn't know I was on t.v

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Seriously though what's the deal with Taz once again missing from the announce booth.

Not that I'm complaining, just curious.

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's Super Mex.

Hopefully Bobby Roode will actually pick up a win in the BFG series tonight.

Yeah, I didn't say The Greatest Midget To Ever Live.
    Wasn't that the name of the Rey Mysterio DVD?
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Thread Information