Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cm Punk vs Steve Austin Wrestlemania 30?

Banned

Post Cm Punk vs Steve Austin Wrestlemania 30?

This would be hands down one of the greatest mania matches ever. Just think about it. It all starts with cm punk saying how he is the best and how much better he is than many legends like rock and taker and AUSTIN! Then all of a sudden he talks about how Austin could not hold the title long as he has. And he says how much of better wrestler he is then Austin and how he could kick Austin's ass on the mic and in the ring. Then you hear the shattering glass! You get a HUGE pop from the crowd! Then Austin comes and beats the hell out of punk and telling him off on the mic. Then punk finally challenges Austin to a match at wrestlemania 30! Austin says :"if you want me to open a can of whoop ass on this punk son of a bitch give me a hell yeah! Then the challenge is on. Through out the feud we see epic promos from Austin and punk. Back and forth attacks on the mic and even physically. The build to wrestlemania is more intense than ever before. The ratings are through the roof! The card is entitled "Best vs Bad ass. Then finally at wrestlemania Cm punk vs Stone cold Steve Austin is underway and it would be one of and if not the greatest wrestlemania matches of all time! It's a true dream card for me! And as much as Austin and punk have been going at it like what we saw at that punk and Austin interview when wwe 13 came out or all those promos where punk stated that he was better than Austin and he has metioned Austin more than any other legend in the wwe, there is a great possibility that this could happen! And man would it be epic. Hope it happens! What do you think about this match! Will it be good? Bad? I want your veiw on this topic.

Default Re: Cm Punk vs Steve Austin Wrestlemania 30?

That would mean punk going heel again. I would LOVE to see this but I doubt wwe would be as kind as to actually give the fans what they want for a change

Quote Originally Posted by bestintheworld3 View Post
    but I doubt wwe would be as kind as to actually give the fans what they want for a change
    Still not sure why exactly people make statements like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
    Still not sure why exactly people make statements like this.
    Because wwe know people hate all this pg bullsh*t. They also seem to think that john cena is the fans only love in this world. Thats just a few obvious picks of why.

Banned

Because wwe know people hate all this pg bullsh*t.
    People? Who

Banned

Everyone wants to see it, even I would. I'd mark out to see CM Punk beat the living shit out of Stone Cold at Wrestlemania in his first match in a decade. Only problem is that Stone Cold doesn't want to wrestle anymore, and Vince could never offer him enough money. Austin has earned enough money to last him 10 lifetimes.

It will never happen.

*ohitsthisthreadagain.gif*

It's been teased and killed over and over and over again. It's right up with John Cena & Undertaker. It's time to let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    *ohitsthisthreadagain.gif*

It's been teased and killed over and over and over again. It's right up with John Cena & Undertaker. It's time to let it go.
    In all fairness, Stone Cold rarely ever teased a return. The only time he ever truly teased it is during the WWE 13 video game marketing campaign. He's always said that he has no desire to wrestle, and Vince would have to offer him a shit load of money for him to even consider it.

I am all for it.

But I am really enjoying CM Punk as a face right now.

Thanks Bender this awesome AV and banner!

Because wwe know people hate all this pg bullsh*t.
    I very limited, ignorant group of people share this belief.

They also seem to think that john cena is the fans only love in this world. Thats just a few obvious picks of why.
    And yet a lot of people still tune in to see if he gets dethroned or not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
    And yet a lot of people still tune in to see if he gets dethroned or not.
    I would argue that the WWE has been around for over 30 years, and has established a loyal viewing audience that will stick with them no matter what. Yes, Cena is #1, but don't act like he's the reason why the WWE has reached their global dominance and success. Is he very instrumental in their current success? Absolutely, but the company would be fine if he died tomorrow. And that applies to Punk, Bryan, and anybody on the roster. I'm just sick and fucking tired of people acting like John Cena made the company into what it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    I would argue that the WWE has been around for over 30 years, and has established a loyal viewing audience that will stick with them no matter what. Yes, Cena is #1, but don't act like he's the reason why the WWE has reached their global dominance and success. Is he very instrumental in their current success? Absolutely, but the company would be fine if he died tomorrow.
    Uh, well, all of this is true but I said nothing even remotely close to something opposing this. If you were checking to make sure I think the same, yes, I do.

Banned

I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Austin ended up being the special referee for Punks match next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    I would argue that the WWE has been around for over 30 years, and has established a loyal viewing audience that will stick with them no matter what. Yes, Cena is #1, but don't act like he's the reason why the WWE has reached their global dominance and success. Is he very instrumental in their current success? Absolutely, but the company would be fine if he died tomorrow.
    No the WWE would be hurt if they lost Cena. To not acknowledge Cena’s power as a draw flies in the face of reality. Also, I find it hilarious that some people who are dissatisfied with the current product cannot acknowledge that there are many people who do enjoy the current WWE product. And no their not just kids

I personally have not enjoyed the WWE as much as I currently am in a long time.

Thanks Bender this awesome AV and banner!

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Punk and Austin would be great but won't happen.

Austin will probably want too much money.

Austin's already said he wants to be THE main event if he works again, which I don't see them being, especially depending on what guys like Cena, Bryan, Taker, Lesnar and possibly Rock are doing.

Also I can't see Austin coming back to job for CM Punk, (sorry but he's never THAT guy)
    and I don't know if they'd want Punk to lose to Austin.

Just a lot about this match that I don't see working.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Punk v Austin could easily be the mainevent. I don't see it happening but if it were to it would be on par with Cena v Rock. If this happened I would have a 6 foot erection with a cheeseburger on top!

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post
    Punk v Austin could easily be the mainevent. I don't see it happening but if it were to it would be on par with Cena v Rock. If this happened I would have a 6 foot erection with a cheeseburger on top!
    I don't know how easily it could be main event, do you see Austin coming back after all these years to do the job?

I don't.

Can you see Wrestlemania 30 ending with one of the stars of the past beating one of the top current guys?

I dunno how this match would work main eventing such a landmark Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsFan View Post
    I don't know how easily it could be main event, do you see Austin coming back after all these years to do the job?

I don't.

Can you see Wrestlemania 30 ending with one of the stars of the past beating one of the top current guys?

I dunno how this match would work main eventing such a landmark Mania.
    They'd have to book it like Cena v Rock. Each guy gets a win but in the end the veteran puts the young guy over.

Cena and rock sucked once they threw away the "once in a lifetime" match. I don't wanna see the same with punk.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark B View Post
    Cena and rock sucked once they threw away the "once in a lifetime" match. I don't wanna see the same with punk.
    True. But they could do it without the "once in a lifetime" theme. The E really did screw the pooch with that tag line.

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post
    They'd have to book it like Cena v Rock. Each guy gets a win but in the end the veteran puts the young guy over.
    See the problem is the Mania being a landmark Mania.

If this would have happened at 29 then sure they could have had Punk lose the first one and then win the second match at 30, but that didn't happen.

The WWE wouldn't want the landmark 30th Mania ending with the old guy beating the new guy.

And I can't see Austin just coming back to put Punk over in his first match in a decade, and there would be no point in having the Hall of famer winning the rematch.

It just seems to me like its too little too late for this one to make any sense, unless they did it somewhere other than Mania.

If this match were to happen I don't want Punk calling out Austin. I want Stone Cold to return to challenge Punk. I'm done with heel Punk for awhile.

60 minute falls count anywhere. It gives Austin lots of breaks from the ring rust.

The number behind the title WrestleMania means nothing. 29 or 30, it doesn't matter. I don't know why people focus so much on that. I don't even care if Austin beats Punk at Mania and then Punk goes over Austin at Payback or even Summerfest... I mean Summerslam. A PPV is a PPV.

Banned

Lmfao I died when I read this comment!��������

Banned

Maybe summerslam

Thread Information