Thread: Savagely Assaulted??

Default Savagely Assaulted??

"As noted earlier, a fight broke out in the stands at the Raw tapings in Laredo this past Tuesday night. FOX 39 Laredo reports a fan was hospitalized due to the brawl. According to their report, the fight stared when a father of a family asked a child’s parents to control their child, who continually stepped on them while walking in front of them. The victim ended up being “savagely assaulted” and left unconscious. No arrests have been made and the victim has yet to file charges."

http://www.prowrestling.com/fan-hosp...lam-commercial

All We Have is Right Now The Champ's Avatar

Default Re: Savagely Assaulted??

Sounds like it escalated quickly.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Well, he should have tapped.
    - Winner of the World Cup 2014 Sweeps -

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Sounds like it escalated quickly.
    It sounds like more utter ridiculousness on the part of humanity. Especially if we're talking about a young child. Every single time I've been to a WWE live event, I always get the first seat on the ramp. And there's always a young child right next to me. I never have a problem letting him be right at the ramp during ring entrances/exits, even if it means (as it usually does) that he's literally standing on top of my feet. One time, I even let a child sit in an empty seat that I had paid for, when my guest couldn't make it. That was a very expensive seat, and he got it for free. I could've been an asshole about it, but I have better things to do.

Why wouldn't you let him sit there if nobody else is? Would have been a complete waste had you not haha.

I don't see the point in starting fights at these events, there are loads of kids about and I don't see why anybody would embarrass themselves like that. Obviously in their mind they were 'protecting' their child, which I get, but there are other ways to do it.

I wonder who the victim in that story actually was. It is kind of odd that it goes to the trouble of explaining how it started only to not say which person was beat up. Someone being hospitalized over such a situation is pretty absurd regardless though...
    Best In The World

Spoiler

Thread Information