Thread: Former WWE Developmental Wrestler Charged With MURDER!

Default Former WWE Developmental Wrestler Charged With MURDER!

Former WWE developmental talent Brian McGhee, who wrestled under the name DT Porter while under contract, is expected to be charged with the murder of his girlfriend.
    According to the Tampa Tribune police were called Wednesday night and discovered a woman who had been stabbed in her apartment. McGhee had been seen fleeing the scene and was pursued by authorities. He ended up crashing his vehicle and was hospitalized. He is expected to be charged with first degree murder once he is medically cleared.

On his Facebook page, McGhee changed his profile picture to a bloody arm and wrote what looks to be a pretty obvious confession, writing, "Didnt (sic) know I had it in me...bitch isfdead (sic)... arip (sic).. I'm next. No jail for meeee bbay(sic)"

McGhee was under a developmental deal from 2010-2012 in Florida Championship Wrestling.
    HERE'S HIS FB: http://www.facebook.com/brian.mcghee.90

He's the nutjob who posted this on his FB last year before he was released but then claimed his account was hacked:

"Guys, I donít know how much longer I can handle this. Every day is a constant struggle to keep my sanity. I love wrestling and itís all I ever wanted to do. Already going crazy since Iíve been for like ten months now, but it gets worse. Every day a trainer goes out of his way to rib or disrespect me in front of the boys because Iíve been out so long. I canít clear myself. I wanna wrestle more than anything, but I donít even know who I am anymore. Itís so f***ing hard. I just feel it just building inside of me and I donít know how much longer I can contain it. I have daydreams of just f***ing everyone up on some real shit. Iím not a kid. Iím a f***ing man. But what do you do when the people in charge of helping you get to the main roster are the ones making your life the hardest. Iíve been drinking almost every day. Itís to the point to where I keep Vodka and Gin in my trunk. Help me!"
    FROM: http://tbo.com/news/crime/deputies-f...ampa-20130724/

TAMPA - A former professional wrestler will be charged with murder after he allegedly stabbed a woman Wednesday night at a Tampa apartment complex, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said.

Brian McGee, 29, fled the apartment complex after the stabbing, which occurred at around 8:30 p.m., the sheriff's office said. The apartment complex is located at 8451 Del Lago Circle, Tampa.

When deputies arrived they discovered the female victim had been stabbed multiple times. She died at the scene as a result of her injuries. Her identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin, deputies said.

McGhee's vehicle was spotted in Tampa and a pursuit involving Hillsborough deputies, the Florida Highway Patrol and Tampa Police Department ended at Interstate 75 and County Line Road in Pasco County where the suspect's vehicle crashed.

McGee was transported to St.Joseph's Hospital in Tampa for treatment. When he is released, he will be charged with first-degree murder, deputies said.

About 30 minutes after the stabbing was reported, McGee updated the profile picture on his Facebook page of a cut arm with a bloody wound. Friends and family left messages for him to contact them and to do the right thing.

McGee wrestled under the names Donovan Ruddick and D.T. Porter. He also used the nickname "The Future." He started his wrestling career in 2006, according to a pro wrestling web site.

In 2009, Pro Wrestling Illustrated ranked McGee 476 out of 500 best single wrestlers. At one time, he was signed by the World Wrestling Entertainment, but in 2012 his contract with WWE ended, according to his Facebook page.

According to his Facebook page, McGhee was in the U.S. Navy from 2002 to 2004.

Default Re: Former WWE Developmental Wrestler Charged With MURDER!

He seems a pleasant young man.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Edit.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

He's clearly an alternate reality R-Truth. What if Truth never learned to accept Little Jimmeh? He went even more psycho crazy nutso.
    baboosh

Of course they're going to blame WWE for this now and why they didn't get him help after his rant that got him fired.

Hooch is crazy
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Should WWE have helped this young man when they had the chance? Yes
    Did they? No
    Instead, they released him.
    He likely started drinking more and really fall off and gave got the help he needed.
    Now two lives are over, one dead and one that has been over for sometime and just waiting for the gate to fall.
    " The wrestling world as we once knew is over. Gone are the days of normalcy. Gone are the days of conformity. I feel your pain. I am your opportunity for salvation. I'sn't time you come with me? For I shall set you free." - RAVEN

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Damn...that's all I can say.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

More claims of DeMott's bullying...

surrender

There's A Good future Endeavors joke Here Somewhere....

Best of luck dropping the soap and protecting your future ENDeavours. Funny that madness implied the joke (av) when the dude looks like a turtle!

this dude looks like a combination of r-truth and booker t...

Banned

That sucks. Hope it all turns out to be a misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark B View Post
    this dude looks like a combination of r-truth and booker t...
    My first thought upon seeing the picture was actually "OH MY GOD! BOOKER T MURDERED SOMEONE!?" Then I was like "NO, WAIT...THAT'S R TRUTH!" Next, I realized the thread said 'developmental' and it couldn't possibly be either one of them. My mind then imploded as he looks exactly like both of them simultaneously whilst at the same time being neither. It is too difficult a concept to believe.
    Best In The World

Spoiler

Good little WWE Sheep SensesFailed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Repperton View Post
    That sucks. Hope it all turns out to be a misunderstanding.
    How does stabbing someone be a misunderstanding?

Have you never seen a crime thriller before? There are plenty of ways it could be a misunderstanding! A girl could stab herself just to frame someone, for example!

In this case though, considering that FaceBook post, it seems pretty clear that he did it.
    Best In The World

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknot View Post
    Should WWE have helped this young man when they had the chance? Yes
    Did they? No
    Instead, they released him.
    He likely started drinking more and really fall off and gave got the help he needed.
    Now two lives are over, one dead and one that has been over for sometime and just waiting for the gate to fall.
    Are you implying that the WWE is responsible for helping a completely self destructive trainee overcome his demons before giving him a shot on the main roster where other employees lives will be in the hands of said self detructive trainee?

No. The wwe saw that he aw a problem and let him go and I believe their conscience is clean as it should be.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Holy shit. That's never a good thing. I'm not a religious person, but my thought are with the families as I know what it's like to have something like this happen.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Fuck the guy LOOKS like a psycho killer in that picture...

Special thanks to Just Plain Cunt for this awesome banner!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SensesFailed View Post
    How does stabbing someone be a misunderstanding?

Just trying to stay positive and open minded. Maybe she will pop out of a cake or something at the arraignment. SURPRISE!!

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    More claims of DeMott's bullying...
    Demott wasn't really in power when he was there.

As for if WWE should step in, who knows if they did or didn't. They COULD have tried to help but he didn't accept it. We don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by MKPunk View Post
    Demott wasn't really in power when he was there.

As for if WWE should step in, who knows if they did or didn't. They COULD have tried to help but he didn't accept it. We don't know.
    He was still a trainer there, though.

surrender

Banned

Great, I can't wait to see Demott blamed for this somehow and then get cleared by an investigating committee then see tears fall hard here with claims of conspiracy. lol.

Thread Information