Thread: Ryback and Sheamus should team

Default Ryback and Sheamus should team

Sheamus and Ryback have both grown stale in their current roles so why not have them team up and put some more life in the Tag Team division. Since Team Hell No has broken up we need a new high profile team to get in the ring with the Shield, Wyatts, Usos, Primetime players, etc. They were both at comic con this weekend to promote their mattel action figures. It would be nice to see Sheamus go back to the heel character he's been kissing up to fans for too long and has lost his edge. Ryback can't make his rules work and a combo of their in ring presence and abilities would at least give the fans something new to get behind or boo.
    Cena's Posse - Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Big E

Default Re: Ryback and Sheamus should team

If there's anyone Ryback should team with to brush off what's considered stale, it's with Ryder. They'll become the Rypack driven to regain the power and respect that they believe to deserve. Give Ryder a more edgier rough gimmick and lose the "woo woo's", you can already tell that he will give you passion in any promo you give him. and as much as I despise everything about Ryback, you cant deny that he'll be able to deliver the same amount of entertainment for this tag team either.

If Sheamus were to tag with anybody it should be with Barrett or Cesaro, someone who can also claim to be ridiculously tough from across the "pond" and take back what's entitled to them and their ancestors one title at a time.
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Fuck the SF Giants! :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

I think this would be a great idea as it would keep them out of the singles divisions for a while. Not only that, but I think they would be a good, bruiser type team like LOD, Demolition, and Power of Pain were.

I think they should do this for atleast a 6-month time span.

surrender

That would be the worste team in wwe history. Worse than 3MB.

No,Ryback and Sheamus should not team. WWE should get some true tag teams from outside WWE and rebuild the tag division.

It's a good idea to put two top tier guys together. Look what happened when WWE put Bryan and Kane together. Without Team Hell No we probably wouldn't be seeing Daniel Bryan in the position he's in right now. I like the idea of Sheamus teaming with Ryback.

i'd like Sheamus and Barrett better.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    If there's anyone Ryback should team with to brush off what's considered stale, it's with Ryder. They'll become the Rypack driven to regain the power and respect that they believe to deserve. Give Ryder a more edgier rough gimmick and lose the "woo woo's", you can already tell that he will give you passion in any promo you give him. and as much as I despise everything about Ryback, you cant deny that he'll be able to deliver the same amount of entertainment for this tag team either.

If Sheamus were to tag with anybody it should be with Barrett or Cesaro, someone who can also claim to be ridiculously tough from across the "pond" and take back what's entitled to them and their ancestors one title at a time.
    That's actually a good suggestion, but frankly Sheamus and Orton teaming up would have been really cool. But a sheamus/barrett team is somewhat the same but with these two more fighting than wrestling and if they actually do make it then more excitement for the division as well.

Anyway, tag team division is dying and we will actually need about 4-5 GOOD teams to actually consider it a division right now... but if they just want some people to job to the shield until they lose their push or until they break like the longest reign then just bring two jobbers and form a team and its not like the tag titles actually has to be defended at every ppv anyway. but if not then why not actually rebuild the division and the first step is having the division actually exciting because frankly as i see it if the belts keep on changing then that means the division is active the very least and not stale.

Here are a bunch of teams that can be made(or brought back up): ryder/hawkins, bourne/kingston, mysterio/sin cara, gabriel/kidd, ryder/ryback(like you guys said), and sheamus/barrett, miz/riley and so on.

Frankly, I can even put names in here for people who can be in the tag team division again, christian, r-truth, heath slater(he is but frankly the 3mb crap is killing the guy so he either can be with mcintrye on a different gimmick or just cool off because that team is a joke like i've never seen before and no mahal) david otunga, santino marella(even though i don't like the dude at all) ted dibiase jr.

like the wwe roster is pretty loaded and even nxt has more so why the division is struggling even if its just to find jobbers for the shield is beyond me because at least this way they can give those that have barely spot light as singles superstars to have more spotlight as part of a team and well this encourages wwe to not leave a lot of wrestlers to get lost in the shuffle with the amount of people they have and the much airing time they have as well.

Teams that are thrown together without much build usually end up good: Jericho/Big Show, Miz/Big Show, Bourne/Kofi, Team Hell No.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheDazzler View Post
    i'd like Sheamus and Barrett better.
    I agree!

Banned

Ryback and sheamus teaming up together sounds terrible. I mean really terrible.
    Honestly I wish they wasn't even in the wwe.

Thread Information