Thread: Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar saga.

Default Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar saga.

Anyone else agree? I mean, last night reeked of believable emotion.

Heyman was firing and Punk was firing back.

I genuinely can't wait for their encounter at SummerSlam.

Default Re: Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar sag

Can't disagree with you. I'm pumped for this match.

Default Re: Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar sag

For me Punk did more to make Lesnar a credible threat in one segment than Triple H did over three pay per views. As little as I cared about the Triple H vs. Lesnar feud I have the opposite feeling for this one.

punk vs lesnar frankly is more exciting than bryan vs cena for me.

but the truth is this is a hard pick. just really excited for summerslam as it seems it might be the best ppv in term of actual storyline progression this year.

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

I would agree , but it's not really fair to HHH as I am admittedly a bigger Punk fan so it goes without saying I'd look more forward to this match. Also Paul Heyman and his actual connection with CM Punk and their personal history with eachother is a huge factor that HHH/Lesnar could of never even remotely duplicated.

I didn't hate the buildup or intitial match between Lesnar and HHH but I grew tired of it during Wrestlemania season.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

yeah it was unnecessary and frankly we all knew that he'll beat him at wrestlemania only to lose later but it turns out that loss started this whole mcmahon family drama thing...

Thanks to Bender and Stefan.

This has to be the most interesting storyline in recent years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bestintheworld3 View Post
    This has to be the most interesting storyline in recent years.
    Total agreement.

Thread Information