Thread: Former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion Talking to Triple H about a Return

Default Former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion Talking to Triple H about a Return

Similar rumors popped up a few months ago and it's WrestleZone so...you know take it with a grain of salt.

WrestleZone can exclusively report Dave Bautista, aka former WWE Champion "Batista," has been in talks with Triple H about a short term WWE return ala Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam.

Sources close to the situation say Batista and Triple H have been talking about best possible scenarios in terms of creative, and how long the deal will last, which we've heard can be anywhere between 90 to 180 days.
    I wouldn't mind it but do we need ANOTHER part-timer?

Default Re: Former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion Talking to Triple H about a Return

Welcome to April.
    It's showtime, folks!

Default Re: Former WWE and World Heavyweight Champion Talking to Triple H about a Return

I'd love to see a Batista return. I hated how he left. A Jericho/RVD type return would be fine in my book. Better than a Taker, one day a year job (Where you know he wont job).

I'd like it. Was never a massive Batista fan but I did enjoy his final run, and he brings something new for WWE to utilise. I'll probably end up hating it if his booking is poor though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    Welcome to April.
    ^^^

This has been going on off and on ever since he left. I will believe it the moment I hear his generic rock music off off and he comes up gatling gunning everyone to death with his pyro.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

I'm not getting my hopes up.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

I honestly stopped reading at "WrestleZone can exclusively report."

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Only if we get Evoultion vs Sheild will o be excited

Batista should come back and mentor Mason Ryan. That would have so much comedic potential. I always thought Batista's sense of humor was underrated. Teaming him with Ryan would be freaking gold!

Are they also talking to Sting again too?

I guess if you say it every 6 months or so you are bound to be right sometime...and if not you can release a report that they just couldn't come to terms....

Quote Originally Posted by spladle125 View Post
    Only if we get Evoultion vs Sheild will o be excited
    That would be awesome. But Batista has denies the reports.

I'd be Ok with Batista returning especially if it were to mean Batista vs. Lesnar.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Only time I cared about him was when he was a Hollywood heel...so meh.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Thread Information