View Poll Results: Which match will close the show tonight?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • WWE Champion John Cena vs. Mark Henry

16 53.33%
  • Money in the Bank All Stars

14 46.67%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is making your One Of A Kind MITB Party Thread... what I do? YES! YES! YES!

All We Have is Right Now The Champ's Avatar

Cool Is making your One Of A Kind MITB Party Thread... what I do? YES! YES! YES!

Money in the Bank, in its short existence as a pay-per-view event, has produced some great moments, such as the ones depicted above.

Tonight, that tradition continues as the fourth annual event is headlined by three major championship matches, as well as two Money in the Bank ladder matches.

It may not be WrestleMania, but the show is set to continue on building a legacy that can only be described as...

One Of A Kind.

Spoiler

Let's Party~!

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Default Re: Is making your One Of A Kind MITB Party Thread... what I do? YES! YES! YES!

Cant wait for MITB. And also bryan looks so much better in that picture.

Banned

Default Re: Is making your One Of A Kind MITB Party Thread... what I do? YES! YES! YES!

Quote Originally Posted by The Spear View Post
    Cant wait for MITB. And also bryan looks so much better in that picture.
    Respect the beard,sir.

Knows he isn't welcome

I'm not watching live due to being busy, but I am excited to see if Bryan's momentum survives this PPV and moves forward.

Respect the beard.

I had a dream a few days ago where Bryan lost his beard, and lost all his personality with it.

Sorry spear. I'm on Team Respect the Beard.

HAYZE

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

That's a horrible dream,Champ. The Beard is the source of his prowess.

Cant wait for RVD! however I expect bryan to win the mitb contract and then go on to face cena at summerslam for the WWE title

So....I have a theory that the Wyatt Family come out and cost Van Dam tonight, and take him out towards the end of the match. Which leads to The Wyatt's vs Kane and Van Dam at Summerslam.

Knows he isn't welcome

To be fair, I guess if you are physically attracted to Bryan you would prefer he shaved his beard.

If that is the case, it's completely reasonable.

I bet Ryback/Jericho will curtain-jerk the PPV.

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

Just hours before his scheduled return to World Wrestling Entertainment, Rob Van Dam stopped at a Philadelphia pharmacy and, for reasons unknown, bought bulk quantities of Visine.

“He bought two-dozen bottles of the stuff,” a pharmacy employee later remarked.

“Man, he must have really bad allergies or something.”

Van Dam, who has not competed in a WWE ring since 2007, has no known medical condition that would require such quantities of the potassium chloride eyedrops, which diminish the appearance of red, bloodshot eyes.

Van Dam also purchased large quantities of Febreze, and was later seen spaying the deodorizing mist it onto his wrestling attire, his luggage and the interior of his rental car.

Perhaps most strangely, though, Van Dam was seen earlier today asking several clean-cut churchgoers if they could provide him with a urine sample
    Lets hope he will be able to compete.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    So....I have a theory that the Wyatt Family come out and cost Van Dam tonight, and take him out towards the end of the match. Which leads to The Wyatt's vs Kane and Van Dam at Summerslam.
    Sounds like something that could happen.

It'd be a good way to have RVD not win the match without disrupting the positive reaction for the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDazzler View Post
    Is this serious or a joke? If the former, where did you read it?

HAYZE

Done before he even gets to the ring. Typical of Rob Van Dopehead.

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Sounds like something that could happen.

It'd be a good way to have RVD not win the match without disrupting the positive reaction for the winner.

Is this serious or a joke? If the former, where did you read it?
    Its a joke. I read it off Kayfabe news.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

I'd be happy with a Bryan, Christian, or Orton(yes, Orton) victory tonight.
    7/11/14 - The King goes home.

Its a joke. I read it off Kayfabe news.
    It did sound like a Kayfabe News article, but your comment on it made me wonder.

HAYZE

I've decided to order this after going back and forth for awhile.

MITB matches always deliver though and I would really love to see Bryan cap this run off with a win , also curious to see what else happens with everyone else. I really really hope RVD nor Orton win though , that would be horrible.

The Cena/Henry match should be good as well as the ADR/Ziggler encounter.

I do wish the WHC MITB had a little more appeal in terms of contenders , I will be 100% behind Dean Ambrose in it. I would loathe seeing Wade Barrett or Swagger winning.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

Now taking lists for Top 32 Quarterbacks in the NFL! Get them in football fans!

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    I'd be happy with a Bryan, Christian, or Orton(yes, Orton) victory tonight.
    YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND!

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND!
    I know, Champ. I feel even dirty saying that. I don't even know why but I've been enjoying Orton more than I should lately. Randy Orton matches have become one of my favorite things about the WWE lately plus it's been awhile since he's been in the title picture.

I truly hope Daniel Bryan wins though.
    7/11/14 - The King goes home.

Banned

an ORE win would make me seriously consider giving wrestling a break for a while.

I'm hoping for RVD to come out dressed like the Godfather only instead of having ho's he can carry bags of hash. Has there even been a wrestler in WWE with a drug dealer gimmick?

Nothing wrong with Orton winning it. Certainly would much rather see Bryan win it, but the fans care about Bryan regardless and they can still push him to the title easily. The people do need a reason to care about Randy again, and winning MitB could be the shot in the arm that he needs. Remember, Orton used to be entertaining when fans had a reason to care about him.

Love the lineup for both MITB matches tonight. The only person I don't want winning would be Randy Orton.

Saskatchewan Roughriders (1-2)

Last Game: Loss to B.C. Lions [26-13]
    Next Game: VS Toronto (Saturday, July 26)

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    Nothing wrong with Orton winning it. Certainly would much rather see Bryan win it, but the fans care about Bryan regardless and they can still push him to the title easily. The people do need a reason to care about Randy again, and winning MitB could be the shot in the arm that he needs. Remember, Orton used to be entertaining when fans had a reason to care about him.
    The fans still care about Randy regardless.

HAYZE

Looks like somebody gonna get his ass kicked..........

Lets go Philly, boo the hell out of cena

Thread Information