Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bray Wyatt Possibly in MITB?

Default Bray Wyatt Possibly in MITB?

"WWE has provided an update to their story about Kane’s storyline injury. Their update now states that Kane is “doubtful” for this Sunday’s Money In the Bank pay-per-view event. As noted earlier, Kane may be pulled from the match and replaced by Bray Wyatt."

http://www.prowrestling.com/update-o...oritos-contest

I realize that most people have been salivating over Husky Harris's new "Bray Wyatt" character. But do you really feel that he belongs in the MITB match? I mean, his character just debuted on TV on Monday, he hasn't even had a televised match yet under this character, and now, just 6 days after his TV debut, he's under consideration to be in a match where he has a chance to win a guaranteed shot at the WWE championship. I've been watching WWE for a long time, and I must say that I'm not a fan of this method of hot-shotting new characters straight to the top, or giving them opportunities that they don't deserve or haven't earned.

Default Re: Bray Wyatt Possibly in MITB?

I just want a strong outing from Bray everything else is gravy to me.

I called it on Monday when Kane got attacked, that one of the Wyatts would take his place. Looks like it's falling into plan.

I just don't like that a brand new character is given a spot at the ALL STAR MITB LADDER MATCH. Is The Miz doing anything? He's a former WWE champ, main evented Mania, multiple tag team and US champ, and IC champ.
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    I just don't like that a brand new character is given a spot at the ALL STAR MITB LADDER MATCH. Is The Miz doing anything? He's a former WWE champ, main evented Mania, multiple tag team and US champ, and IC champ.
    It's just wording at the end of the day. Plus they attacked Kane why would Miz take his spot?

yeah he's busy sucking at wrestling. Luke Harper please.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

That newz is from the main site, so as always take it with a grain of salt.

~Credit to Bender for the awesome sig

I say put him in the match, it creates a little randomness to the mix. Plus he can get his ass kicked. A win, win....

Plus, he'll be the only heel. Really weird.

Banned

I would much rather see Kane be replaced by the Big Show

I don't see what Bray would get out of it. Unlike say the Royal Rumble where Wyatt can have a good showing without winning (being Iron Man, having the most eliminations, ect.), Wyatt would basically have to win Money In The Bank. I rather see the Wyatts have a six man tag squash against Ryder and Tons of Funk or something like that.

Perhaps put Ambrose in the WWE Tilte Money in the Bank match and replace him in the World Heavyweight Title Money in the Bank with Evan Bourne.

Miz has a match with Axel for the IC title at MITB.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain513 View Post
    I would much rather see Kane be replaced by the Big Show
    That's what should happen if they want to maintain the "All Star" thing.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    That's what should happen if they want to maintain the "All Star" thing.
    Exactly. Big Show has had a few title runs, so he can easily be considered an "All Star" Also, with the MLB All Star Game coming up, I can kind of see the jab that WWE is taking at them. But I will take this time to predict an interruption of this match by Brock Lesnar when Punk goes for the briefcase. Hopefully he lays out at least 2 or 3 people other than Punk. I also think that Bryan is going to win this

I didn't even make the connection between this and the MLB game, despite having been looking forward to both all week.

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that's not a coincidence.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Bray Wyatt should not be in this match. If they throw him in there he instantly loses some appeal. It seems like they were going the slower route with his introduction and build up, being in the MITB just makes him one of the guys getting beat up, and Bray Wyatt should not be getting beat up yet.

Banner Credit: Spike

Banned

Exactly. That's why I said put someone like the Big Show in the match

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Nichols View Post
    Bray Wyatt should not be in this match. If they throw him in there he instantly loses some appeal. It seems like they were going the slower route with his introduction and build up, being in the MITB just makes him one of the guys getting beat up, and Bray Wyatt should not be getting beat up yet.
    They took out Kane for what I assume is to get Bray a spot. I don't see why people care about him getting beat up from a booking and character perspective.

Who said Bray would get beat up? He gets in the match, enters last, sits on his rocking chair for most of the match, and lets Rowan and Harper do his work, they clear the ring for him toward the end, Wyatt finally enters, climbs the ladder, Bryan comes in out of nowhere, clears house, and manages to snatch the case before Wyatt can.
    baboosh

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    They took out Kane for what I assume is to get Bray a spot. I don't see why people care about him getting beat up from a booking and character perspective.
    Wyatt is not an all star, though. Which is what the entire build to the match has been based on.

Bender

I repeat my previous point about the match, there is little you can do in Money in the Bank you can do to get yourself over. Wyatt would literally need to take out everyone but the winner to be legitimized through this match. Watch Big Show from last year. While you do a Royal Rumbe, Wyatt would lose little because he could clear the ring or get most eliminations.

Tied to the tree of woe WickedOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Who said Bray would get beat up? He gets in the match, enters last, sits on his rocking chair for most of the match, and lets Rowan and Harper do his work, they clear the ring for him toward the end, Wyatt finally enters, climbs the ladder, Bryan comes in out of nowhere, clears house, and manages to snatch the case before Wyatt can.
    Kind of my thought, except, instead of Bryan out of nowhere, Kane comes out with a bandage or some shit around his head and takes out the family. This gives Bryan the opportunity to get the case. Then, bingo, bango, bongo, we got a feud on our hands folks.

Banned

If Bray ends up in this match, I'm bumping the Worst Booking Decisions thread with that

If there are comparisons to the actual MLB All Star game , why can't Wyatt be the WWE's version of Yasiel Puig?

Personally I couldn't care any less about the WWE's tagline of an All Star MITB match and would love to see Wyatt take Kanes spot , it would be putting alot of faith in him and the family but I think it would be a fun and interesting dynamic for Wyatt to have his minions in the match while he watches from his rocking chair waiting for his spot to climb the ladder. He definitely shouldn't win but I think The Wyatt Family's involvement in the match would add a lot to the match , irrelevant taglines be damned.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

I'd rather he have a singles match and squash The Miz to start the PPV. With that entrance to start the show would be insane.

Banner Credit: Spike

Thread Information