Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gimmicks ideas you like to see in the WWE

Default Gimmicks ideas you like to see in the WWE

I know this odd post because the WWE is just now getting back into the ideas of using Gimmicks and in wrestling Gimmicks ideas get used over and over but let see what type f ideas that we can come up with

Amish Mafia
    -I hate the TV show but I keep on thinking it would a great idea for a Gimmick in the WWE

Default Re: Gimmicks ideas you like to see in the WWE

Quote Originally Posted by americanoutlaw9 View Post
    Amish Mafia-I hate the TV show but I keep on thinking it would a great idea for a Gimmick in the WWE
    http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrest.../roadkill.html

Banned

I want to see Shelton Benjamin return with an angry black man gimmick! He can come back with Clerance Mason as his mgr. he can go on saying how he was held back due to his color and play back the racist vid with him vince and Trish. Have shelton vs Cena build up and have Cena go over the first time but the ref didn't see shelton foot on the rope. Then they can say the ref was racist and request a black ref for the next encounter teddy long and have shelton go over to become the 1st black champion. Then they can make a claus where teddy refs all his matches while he is champ

How would Shelton be the first black champion?

Raises eyebrow.

Nothing better to see? MexicanMike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spladle125 View Post
    I want to see Shelton Benjamin return with an angry black man gimmick! He can come back with Clerance Mason as his mgr. he can go on saying how he was held back due to his color and play back the racist vid with him vince and Trish. Have shelton vs Cena build up and have Cena go over the first time but the ref didn't see shelton foot on the rope. Then they can say the ref was racist and request a black ref for the next encounter teddy long and have
    shelton go over to become the 1st black champion. Then they can make a claus where teddy refs all his matches while he is champ

How about he forms a stable with Ezekial Jackson, Mark Henry, Big E Langston and the Prime Time Players? Maybe have them do a "Black Power" salute with military-esque theme music?

Quote Originally Posted by spladle125 View Post
    I want to see Shelton Benjamin return with an angry black man gimmick! He can come back with Clerance Mason as his mgr. he can go on saying how he was held back due to his color and play back the racist vid with him vince and Trish. Have shelton vs Cena build up and have Cena go over the first time but the ref didn't see shelton foot on the rope. Then they can say the ref was racist and request a black ref for the next encounter teddy long and have shelton go over to become the 1st black champion. Then they can make a claus where teddy refs all his matches while he is champ
    I don't want to see any racial storylines in the WWE. They aren't funny and there isn't really anywhere positive to go with it. Why can't Sheldon just be pissed off at the system for the same reasons that CM Punk was pissed off at the system.

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post
    How would Shelton be the first black champion?

Raises eyebrow.
    But he doesn't "look black," so it doesn't count.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanMike View Post
    How about he forms a stable with Ezekial Jackson, Mark Henry, Big E Langston and the Prime Time Players? Maybe have them do a "Black Power" salute with military-esque theme music?
    Not another New Nation of Domination post!

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    But he doesn't "look black," so it doesn't count.
    Please tell me this is sarcasm. Besides, Ron Simmons was WCW Heavyweight champion.

Please tell me this is sarcasm. Besides, Ron Simmons was WCW Heavyweight champion.
    It was actually in reference to The Rock.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

He's referencing that people don't class Rock as first black WWF Champion because he 'isn't black enough'

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

WCW doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by americanoutlaw9 View Post
    I know this odd post because the WWE is just now getting back into the ideas of using Gimmicks and in wrestling Gimmicks ideas get used over and over but let see what type f ideas that we can come up with

Amish Mafia
    -I hate the TV show but I keep on thinking it would a great idea for a Gimmick in the WWE
    I've seen a couple episodes of that show..I've never been around Amish people so I never really knew much about them, though for some reason, I could see The Amish Mafia feuding with The Wyatt Family...

Tied to the tree of woe WickedOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    He's referencing that people don't class Rock as first black WWF Champion because he 'isn't black enough'
    In all fairness, he is a mix, 1/2 Black, 1/2 Samoan. I don't know that one out weights the other?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedOne View Post
    In all fairness, he is a mix, 1/2 Black, 1/2 Samoan. I don't know that one out weights the other?
    No one said he wasn't Samoan.

But he is also black.

Thus, he is the first black world champion.

HAYZE

I just want to see more fleshed out gimmicks rather than the soft gimmicks WWE and TNA have. The fact is most guys do not have gimmicks anymore. Now do I want the Dumpster, Man Mountain Rock, TL Hoppers, The Goons, ect. type gimmicks. I just want to see guys have a defined character rather than just being there. If they have been around like say Christian, Punk, Cena, Orton, ect then they are set gimmicks. The problem is until 2010 with the first two NXTs, many debuts didn't really have defined gimmicks and if you ask me the 2012 generation (Cesaro, Sandow, Sheild, Fandango and now Wyatt) have VERY defined gimmicks.

Nah not that type you know the goofball amish like the tv show

where it like the wyatts but more younger

I want a self aware, genre savvy face jobber who "turns heel" specifically to get himself over, but still acts like a face. He joins a heel stable, even though he clearly doesn't give a shit about the heel stable's cause.

For example, Alex Riley would join up with Zeb Colter's group. Whenever they come out to the ring, Riley always looks visibly bored and indifferent. He'll do things like scratch himself, yawn or tweet on his phone. The tweets will actually appear in that little corner on the screen, and he'll tweet stupid things like "I totally have to take a dump right now. Shouldn't have had that #Mexicanfood. #wethepeople". "Mexican chicks are hot. #wethepeople". Or he'll put his hand on his chest, and instead of saying We the People, he'll say, "Dude, I just farted". The general idea is that Riley doesn't give a shit about politics, or illegal immigrants, and just goofs around and takes nothing seriously. He would be heavily self-aware of his jobber status, and it's established within the storyline that he is only associating with Zeb to get HIMSELF over.

Whenever Riley comes out to the ring, he looks at the camera and say something like AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!!! before being his usual charismatic energetic self. He still generally acts like a fan favorite and the only thing that makes him a heel is that he just happens to be booked in matches against other faces. Riley would basically be a face with a heel manager. His matches will usually be face vs. face, with the face who is getting jobbed out to him will wrestle a heel style. For example, Zack Ryder, despite being a face, would try to wear Riley down with restholds, only for Riley to crush Ryder with a Moves of Doom-style comeback.

zack ryder is the jobber of jobbers.

How about Katelyn coming out with Ziggler? That would blow a few minds.

Banned

We need a new Undertaker again. Kane is now to generic and not an unstoppable monster anymore. We need a new guy that has some sort of power that lets him feel no pain. Perhaps an evil holy man gimmick (not Mordecai) who gets his power from above, but is a heel cause the human race is too evil to continue living.

Banned

-Mark Henry takes Big E under his wing and they form a tag team
    -NXT champion guaranteed match on either Main Event or Smackdown
    -Ryback joins Zeb's stable or is hired by Vickie to head a security stable with Mason Ryan (stole him from somebody on here)
    -Kevin Sullivan reprises his satanic character as a manager for Kane/Brothers Of Destruction
    -Ric Flair as manager for the Primetime Players..millions of dollars,baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    -2014 Iron Man 3 match series between Daniel Bryan for Best In The World Summerslam,Rumble,and then Wrestlemania.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQorz...yer_detailpage

Damien Sandow taking a dose of Mr. Christopher Hitchens and becoming a 'militant atheist' heel character. It would get huge heat.

Here's a gimmick for you. How about a good wrestler, without a made-up name? If you want to make money out of my name, then throw a nickname out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKid View Post
    -NXT champion guaranteed match on either Main Event or Smackdown
    oh god please no more bo dallas

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKid View Post
    -Ric Flair as manager for the Primetime Players..millions of dollars,baby WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Is this meant to be ironic?

If so, it's hilarious and should happen ASAP.

HAYZE

Thread Information