Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: randy orton divorced

Question randy orton divorced

TMZ reports that Randy Orton has gotten divorced from his wife Samantha. They were married back in 2007 but separated back in 2012. A divorce order was just signed last month. Samantha filed for divorce back in March of this year, claiming their marriage is "irretrievably broken." Both Orton and Samantha have came to a separation agreement.
    According to documents, Orton will get to keep his 2012 Range Rover, his 2011 Bentley and his 2009 Harley Davidson. Samantha will get to keep her 2013 Infiniti. Orton also gets to keep several six-figure bank accounts, his gun and jewelry collections plus one house. Orton also keeps 100% of all rights, title and interest in his WWE contract. According to the same documents, Orton brings in $291,666 per month from WWE.

Samantha will get to keep a bank account worth $654,317, one house and her jewelry collection, which includes her $99,000 engagement ring and wedding ring. Samantha will receive sole legal and physical custody of their daughter but Orton will get visitation rights. Orton has agreed to pay $4,500 per month in child support

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Default Re: randy orton divorced

It's really a shame how few marriages last in the wrestling business.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

The man needs time to heal, let him get a couple of months off.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

I say give him a year's paid vacation.

HAYZE

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Maybe now he can devote even more time and effort into wrestling instead of his disintegrating marriage. Might be what the office has been waiting for so they could put him back where he belongs. Can't run a top angle with a guy who's marriage is going to Hell. Might lose his shit or have to take emergency time off. Now that this is squared away I almost feel Randy is a lock for the WWE title mitb win. I can dig that.

Quote Originally Posted by Repperton View Post
    Can't run a top angle with a guy who's marriage is going to Hell.

HAYZE

Banned

Jesus Christ, someone teach this man how to save his money.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    And that was one of the worst feuds in Wrestlemania history.

But it was a top angle.

HAYZE

Banned

But it was a top angle.
    Which helped make the past 3 Wrestlemanias amongst the worst in history.

Banned

But it was a top angle.
    That's the reason why you can't do it again. Cena is the proof. So you let these guys have a minute to let them get their personal shit in order and THEN let them beat the Rock at Wrestlemania with a punt to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Steve View Post
    Which helped make the past 3 Wrestlemanias amongst the worst in history.
    I'm not trying to have an argument over whether it was a good angle or not. I made a separate thread on that a while ago if you want to bump it.

The point is, I don't think Randy's impending divorce had anything to do with why the office wasn't using him.

HAYZE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Repperton View Post
    That's the reason why you can't do it again. Cena is the proof. So you let these guys have a minute to let them get their personal shit in order and THEN let them beat the Rock at Wrestlemania with a punt to the head.
    Even without Cena's divorce, those two just didn't have any chemistry together at all.

Just under 3.5 million a year. If Orton is getting that then what does someone like Cena pull in? 5-8 million?
    " The wrestling world as we once knew is over. Gone are the days of normalcy. Gone are the days of conformity. I feel your pain. I am your opportunity for salvation. I'sn't time you come with me? For I shall set you free." - RAVEN

Banned

Randy is going to go broke if he continues blowing all his money.

Banned

Even without Cena's divorce, those two just didn't have any chemistry together at all.
    Biggest face character vs Biggest crowd reaction guy. It's a bad mix. It didn't give anyone a clear choice to root for and neither one of them can pull it in based just on character. Not anymore anyway.

Banned

Randy is going to go broke if he continues blowing all his money.
    Nah, he's gonna wrestle forever!

I don't see why the dude can't buy a couple nice cars for himself while he's making the kind of money he's making.

HAYZE

She must have been living in fear, never knowing when Triple H would show up at their home for a rubbish brawl.

I don't see why the dude can't buy a couple nice cars for himself while he's making the kind of money he's making.
    It's the old wrestling saying, "It's not about how much you make. It's how much you save."

Which definitely has merit.

YOU WILL COMPLY.

Spoiler

Banned

I actually think the cars are pretty modest considering it's like 3.5 mil a year.

In Cena's Divorce Didn't The Girl Say Their Marriage was "irretrievably broken" as Well? Now I'm No Conspiracy Theorist, But...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    She must have been living in fear, never knowing when Triple H would show up at their home for a rubbish brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by madness85 View Post
    In Cena's Divorce Didn't The Girl Say Their Marriage was "irretrievably broken" as Well? Now I'm No Conspiracy Theorist, But...
    Carved on Woman's headstone too.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    It's the old wrestling saying, "It's not about how much you make. It's how much you save."

Which definitely has merit.
    Obviously, and I'm not saying he should blow ALL his money.

It's possible to have a balance between treating yourself and still saving enough. Seeing as how he apparently has several six figure bank accounts, I'd say he's doing alright with that.

HAYZE

Banned

If I was a pro wrestler, I wouldn't start buying bentley's until well after I am retired, have shit loads of money saved up and have made investments that are going to bring in more income post-retirement. Randy's career could end anytime, and his daughter is still a little kid.

I'm not saying he can't afford it, but there are moments in life where he could easily not afford it because something serious happens to his health or career. And he's already on his second wellness violation.

Quote Originally Posted by madness85 View Post
    "Irretrievably broken" is a very common phrase in connection with divorce. There's definitely no kind of conspiracy.

Unless you're trying to suggest Orton and Cena were cheating on their wives with each other and have been using the same lawyer.

Thread Information