Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *spolier* vickie guerrero in job evaulation what its going to be like

Question *spolier* vickie guerrero in job evaulation what its going to be like

F4Wonline.com reports that tonight's in-ring job evaluation for Vickie Guerrero is set to be a play on TNA's Gut Check segments. The idea is that Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H will be in the ring with Vickie and all three will be voting on her future with the company.

Default Re: *spolier* vickie guerrero in job evaulation what its going to be like

Yay.

Am I the only one (obviously not, but I'll finish the thought anyway) who is tired of this McMahon-Helmsley-Guerrero nonsense already? I mean, a Vickie Guerrero job evaluation segment sounds like a bathroom break to me. I like Vickie as she is now, with limited involvement. She's not overbearing, which has always been her problem. This storyline is changing all of that ...

Default Re: *spolier* vickie guerrero in job evaulation what its going to be like

Great another "Lets humiliate Vickie" segment.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Wallaby View Post
    Am I the only one (obviously not, but I'll finish the thought anyway) who is tired of this McMahon-Helmsley-Guerrero nonsense already?
    Nope.

I have very little interest in it going all the way to Mania. I find it comical that its obvious ending is Triple H taking over for Vince, something that already happened on screen two years ago yet they continue to pretend it didn't. And Stephanie McMahon, as much as I love her and love seeing her on my television, is an incredibly boring character these days.

It needs to get better soon or I'm going to lose patience quickly.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Franchise&GCBRollinITBack Franchise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
    F4Wonline.com reports that tonight's in-ring job evaluation for Vickie Guerrero is set to be a play on TNA's Gut Check segments. The idea is that Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H will be in the ring with Vickie and all three will be voting on her future with the company.
    Fantastic viewing then. The ratings will be through the ceiling..

Stealing ideas from TNA huh? I know TNA does it as well.

This is sooo going to be one of the most entertaining episodes of RAW since it first started.

I would love it Vickie was getting berated by Stephanie only to throw something back in her face.

See, in a logical world, the Board of Directors would send a representive during this farce, and be like "Uh... didn't we fire you Vince? And Stephanie, you have.... like... no authority here. HHH, get back in your office, Vickie, take a few weeks off for having to put up with this shit. Brad, you're HHH's assistant until Vickie gets back. SORRY PEOPLE! WE WILL BE OFFERING REFUNDS FOR WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS IDIOCY."

Then again, what do I know?
    baboosh

I like Vickie's limited role at the moment. Not because it's Vickie, but because I like when the authority figure isn't overbearing. Hopefully this doesn't change that...

I wonder if they'll make Maddox take over the managing supervisor role or something. Not sure what the outcome of this is going to be...I don't see a reason to just fire Vickie and not have a managing supervisor - there should be someone to make decisions because if there isn't, the McMahons and HHH will be the ones doing it all the time, which I don't like the idea of.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I find it comical that its obvious ending is Triple H taking over for Vince, something that already happened on screen two years ago yet they continue to pretend it didn't.
    Another thing I find comical is that Vickie took over AJ's Raw authority role because the Board of Directors didn't want someone in charge that fraternizes with talent. I still find it crazy that they booked that and didn't give a good explanation for it.

surrender

And Vickie is getting so much attention because historically she's proven to be a huge merchandise and ratings draw.

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    I like Vickie's limited role at the moment. Not because it's Vickie, but because I like when the authority figure isn't overbearing. Hopefully this doesn't change that...
    Yeah, Vickie the last few months (after the AJ garbage ended) has been the best she's ever been. Her and Brad >>>>>> People Power.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

This segment is obviously going to get interrupted. All job evaluations have been that way

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain513 View Post
    This segment is obviously going to get interrupted. All job evaluations have been that way
    I think what's more likely to happen this time is that no decision gets made because the three of them can't agree.

Bender

Tied to the tree of woe WickedOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BringThePain513 View Post
    Could be a good time for the Wyatt Family to debut?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedOne View Post
    Could be a good time for the Wyatt Family to debut?
    I'm thinking this as well. It gives WWE a chance to leave the evaluation unfinished which means they can drag it out longer. Most of it all it gives the Wyatt's a chance for a memorable debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    I'm thinking this as well. It gives WWE a chance to leave the evaluation unfinished which means they can drag it out longer. Most of it all it gives the Wyatt's a chance for a memorable debut.
    Makes sense. Vickie may send the Wyatts out to take the McMahons out.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Makes sense. Vickie may send the Wyatts out to take the McMahons out.
    No thanks. I don't need HHH going over the Wyatts tyvm

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

With how Vickies been stressed out these last few weeks, I can see her ragequitting due to the McMahons bullshit during the segment.
    baboosh

It has potential to be a lot more interesting than a couple 3 minute jobber matches that would of no doubt otherwise taken it's place..

[QUOTE=The Champ;3835138]Nope.

I have very little interest in it going all the way to Mania. I find it comical that its obvious ending is Triple H taking over for Vince, something that already happened on screen two years ago yet they continue to pretend it didn't.

Vince was fired as the COO of day to day operations on screen... Not the Chairman. Other than that, I think something big is lined up as far as the GM Position is concerned.

Yeah, that's what they changed it to after the fact. When it first happened, he was relieved of his duties completely, including as Chairman.

And if he's not in charge of day to day operations anymore, then how the hell does he have any influence on Vickie?
    Last edited by The Champ; 07-08-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Bender

My 4 favorite people in the ring at the same time? Be still my beating heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    See, in a logical world, the Board of Directors would send a representive during this farce, and be like "Uh... didn't we fire you Vince? And Stephanie, you have.... like... no authority here. HHH, get back in your office, Vickie, take a few weeks off for having to put up with this shit. Brad, you're HHH's assistant until Vickie gets back. SORRY PEOPLE! WE WILL BE OFFERING REFUNDS FOR WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS IDIOCY."

Then again, what do I know?
    You don't want the Board of Directors to send a representative. There's only one possible representative, and god help us all.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You don't want the Board of Directors to send a representative. There's only one possible representative, and god help us all.
    *glass shatters* ...is that who you're thinking of?

Thread Information