View Poll Results: To which of these are you most looking forward on tomorrow night's show?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cena/Henry go home

0 0%
  • MITB All Stars go home

3 6.38%
  • McMahons and Vickie

1 2.13%
  • Bray Wyatt & Family debut

39 82.98%
  • Other

4 8.51%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow night's Raw

Lightbulb Tomorrow night's Raw

So tomorrow's Raw looks to be a big show for a number of reasons.

First of all, of course, it's the go home show for Money in the Bank. And while Cena and Henry haven't done much in their feud since the "retirement promo," I fully expect both to bring their A game tomorrow in what I hope will be a face to face promo. I also hope they do some fun stuff with the "All Star" MITB guys. I wouldn't mind seeing a six man tag (with Orton, Kane, and Bryan on one team, naturally).

Then we have the McMahon family segment with Vickie, and one would logically assume that we may finally get some idea as to where this storyline is going. Of course, WWE doesn't always operate on logic, so we might not. But it's a pretty safe bet that something more substantive than "McMahons A, B, and C bullying Vickie backstage" will happen.

Finally, what I know most of you are looking forward to most, the Wyatt Family debut. Now, I don't watch NXT, so I know nothing of these guys, but Bray seems like he'll be a good talker. I'm not really a fan of the gimmick on paper, but obviously I'll be able to make a better judgment once I actually see how it plays out.

So what do you guys expect from tomorrow's show? If it's done right, and that's a big if, I think we could be in for another quality three hours (which we all know is pretty rare).

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Back for the first time. T-Money's Avatar

Default Re: Tomorrow night's Raw

It's going to be a big night - the debut of the Wyatt Family tops it for me as I'd like to see where WWE places them in the beginning. Also want to see Cena and Mark Henry have an epic confrontation/promo/beatdown. The rest of RAW should fall into place.

STL Cards: 73-63 :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

I am looking forward to the build to the WHC MITB Match the most. The Wyatt Family debut is close behind it.

surrender

For me, it goes:

1) Wyatt Family
    2) All-star MITB go-home
    3) Cena-Henry go-home
    4) McMahon go home

I'm a huge fan of the Wyatt Family. And I have no idea what they're going to do in WWE. Real intriguing.

Cena/Henry reminds me of the way they built Punk/Cena at MITB, with the big angle to start it, then letting it cool down, and then heating it up again big time. That'll be real good, as will the All-stars match.

The McMahon family thing I really don't care about because I think it's still going to be a while before that really heats up.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

I agree about the McMahon angle. It's going to be a while before it gets interesting. Patience is required for that feud.

Well if Steph does something that vaguely resembles "having a personality," I'll be happy.

It makes me sad that she used to be one of the best characters on the show, and now she's one of the dullest.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

I'm most excited about going to my first Raw (and WWE event in general) in three years. The Wyatt debut is just gravy.

And everything else has kinda been boring me of late, with the exception of Henry's retirement promo, so ... yeah.

Banned

Mark Henry and Cena will no doubt deliver quality promos, each both more than capable of. I was leaning towards this choice but went with other.

I also completely agree with Champ about the Wyatt family. I know nothing of these guys other than the same vignette I saw 46 times last week. It reeks of failure, but to each his own.

All of the choices listed sound really intriguing to me, and it sounds like it will be a great show, but honestly I'm most hoping for just some great matches.

After going and watching some of Bray Wyatt's and Luke Harper's NXT work i'm really looking forward to their debut. Both are great workers and Wyatt is just money on the mic with his gimmick.

There's nothing like the Wyatt Family in the WWE right now and it'll be interesting to see how strongly they're booked in the first show.

It's all about The Wyatt Family's debut tomorrow night. Cannot wait for it.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff View Post
    It's all about The Wyatt Family's debut tomorrow night. Cannot wait for it.
    I just hope they don't go after Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, or the 3MB first. Go after the big fish, that'll get ya noticed.

I feel like the fact that the Wyatt Family promo closed the show last week means they have at least semi big plans for them.

Bender

Pretty much anything will be better than last week's show. But I can't wait for the Wyatt Family.

~Credit to Bender for the awesome sig

He'll always be Husky Harris to me.

I hope WWE doesn't advertise the debut all night until it happens. I want them to make an impact and not come out and just destroy a random team of jobbers like 3MB

I wish they wouldn't have told us when they were debuting. I like being surprised. They don't seem to be very good at that anymore. I'm also looking forward to the progression of Punk/Heyman/Brock angle as well. Surprised nobody said that

Definitely the debut of The Wyatt Family, love the stuff that I have seen from them on NXT so I can't wait.

The build up for both Money in the Bank matches is something else I'm excited for, and the Cena/Henry show down.

Banner Credit: Bender

Eat. Sleep. Be John Cena. Repeat.

San Diego Chargers
    1-1

Wyatt Family.

Those of you who don't watch NXT, at least search YouTube, Dailymotion, etc for some clips. I haven't been this excited for a debut since...I can't remember!

Don't judge him by Husky Harris standards. In the past year, he's surpassed everyone else tenfold who was in Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    He'll always be Husky Harris to me.
    Well it's your loss then.

Absoultely cannot wait for the Wyatt Family.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Episode 1 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Well if Steph does something that vaguely resembles "having a personality," I'll be happy.

It makes me sad that she used to be one of the best characters on the show, and now she's one of the dullest.
    She was entertaining when she was playing a brat character from late 1999 into 2000. Ever since she started taking on authority figure roles she became dull. I just hope when Triple H has full control backstage and on camera (being the only authority figure on television with no Vince) that Stephanie plays a minimal role at best.

I'm only excited about The Wyatt Family because it means The Big Rig is coming.

I'm excited for everything. It's RAW and there's nothing, and I mean nothing else on TV. There I said it.

The stupidest part about Stephanie being on TV (other than the fact that she's just so incredibly obnoxious that she managed to make Vickie Guerrero a sympathetic character last week) is that kayfabe wise she's got absolutely no reason to be there. What is even her authority? The fact that they bill her as "VP of Creative" on TV is just so mindbogglingly stupid.

Did they really bill her as that?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    Did they really bill her as that?
    That is what it said on the bottom of the screen when she came out for the AJ/Kaitlyn segment a few weeks ago. I think it's really stupid too.

surrender

Thread Information