Thread: Undertaker's Return, Rock/McMahon Angle, John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

Default Undertaker's Return, Rock/McMahon Angle, John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Regarding The Undertaker returning, a match with Kane against The Shield for SummerSlam is not a definite right now. At last word, Taker vs. Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania XXX is planned if Lesnar vs. The Rock doesn't materialize.

- It's also said that The Rock could end up in the main WrestleMania XXX storyline, possibly the McMahon family angle.

- Almost everyone within WWE says Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena is a lock for SummerSlam and that it won't be pulled like it was at Money in the Bank. There are forces within the company pushing for Bryan to win the WWE Title from Cena.
    That would be interesting if Rock was apart of the McMahon angle.

Default Re: Undertaker's Return, Rock/McMahon Angle, John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

I really feel like Bryan is ready to take the WWE Title and Summer Slam is a long enough reign for Cena.

I'm intrigued to what the HHH/Vince match at Wrestlemania will be. It ill probably be a fight for control over the company.

Thanks To Hayze

Oh god we're in for a long few months if this McMahon shit is going all the way to Mania.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I'm intrigued to what the HHH/Vince match at Wrestlemania will be. It ill probably be a fight for control over the company.
    That's what I'm thinking and if it is that is a logical way to bring Rock back for Wrestlemania. The only problem: Does Triple H need someone else to fight his battles? If that's the case I could see a scenario where it's Vince against Triple H for the control of the company with Vince in the corner of Brock Lesnar and Triple H in the corner of The Rock. Stephanie would be in the middle of all of this, possibly as a Special Referee.

I can't see Vince in the corner of Lesnar thou. Also if Taker Vs Lesnar is a back up plan, I'm guessing Cena Vs Taker aint gonna happen. Because surely that would be a priority.

Thanks To Hayze

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I can't see Vince in the corner of Lesnar thou. Also if Taker Vs Lesnar is a back up plan, I'm guessing Cena Vs Taker aint gonna happen. Because surely that would be a priority.
    Yeah I'm starting to lose faith in Taker/Cena ever happening. I really don't want to see Lesnar/Taker because it will just be a part time build up because of their limited schedule.

Cena/Taker will probably happen if Rock/Brock happens, because they're not gonna leave Taker without an opponent.

Obviously the problem would then become how they get Punk into something important.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    I really don't want to see Lesnar/Taker because it will just be a part time build up because of their limited schedule.
    Yet you want Lesnar/Rock?

Bender

If Bryan beats Cena at Summerslam, I'll mark the fuck out. Undertaker returning for Summerslam sounds awesome if it comes off as well.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Vince will get tempted to throw the title on Bryan. The ratings are a bit worrying though.

So....Trips/Rock could happen?!
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

If the McMahon storyline goes into Wrestlemania, can it please be about something important that will last till at least the summer of 2014 after the match? And not just another "loser retires or leaves WWE". I mean, I want there to be purpose into what these men are winning out of the match and not just what they are temporarily losing until we forget about the match. Hell make one of them lose a big gimmick stips battle at Survivor Series, but then find a way to bring their own roster into the picture and cause ruckus, and have a fight to decide this or that at mania. Just something that makes the fallout worth the hype.
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    Night of Champions Live Reactions
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

I honestly have no interest in seeing rock vs lesnar. Taker vs lesnar sounds much better. Their work before was outstanding.

Thanks To Hayze

Very interested in Rock/McMahons. Steph and Rock in the same ring cutting a promo together will make the 7-year old boy that's inside of my VERY happy.

""You dare defy fate?" - Jun Kazama

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    If the McMahon storyline goes into Wrestlemania, can it please be about something important that will last till at least the summer of 2014 after the match? And not just another "loser retires or leaves WWE". I mean, I want there to be purpose into what these men are winning out of the match and not just what they are temporarily losing until we forget about the match.
    You mean like McMahon being relieved of his duties in 2011?

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Didn't you see what I wrote? Lesnar vs. Rock involved within the McMahon storyline. The McMahons would carry the feud to offset their limited availability.

I would love a match between Vince and HHH at Mania with HHH winning. Then since Vince lost, he is done but decides to get his own group of guys within the WWE to fight for him and cause all out hell. I'd get behind that

I don't have an issue with the McMahon storyline being a long-term story, provided 2 things.

1) It picks up soon. It's pretty stupid right now, it needs an actual plot point to become interesting.
    2) There's actual stakes to it. It transitions the company into something different, whether it's the end of Vince on TV, something along those lines.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

I think they are doing a good job at building it right now. If you rush good story lines then it takes away from it. You can't rush these things. Especially if its going to go through Mania

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

Ok, my gut feeling is the rumor regarding Rock being involved with McMahons at Wrestlemania 30 is utter bullshit. The dirtsheets are right sometimes, and sometimes they just guess until the cows come home. There is no need to turn Bryan heel either. I say put the strap on Bryan at Summerslam. Make him a believable champion. Let him hold it until Survivor Series or TLC or something. Even the Rumble. Then, give it to somebody else as you make the run to Mania. Bryan has been fucking over for such a long time. He needs this championship to fully complete the oddysey he has been on. I hope the booking is spot on for Bryan for the remainder of the year.

I know we're all smart fans and Bryan is our guy so it'd be nice to see him hold the WWE Championship. I have a feeling Brock-Rock may happen, but I would definitely rather see Taker-Brock. Brock-Taker IMO would have the better match. All Rock-Brock would be is constant dips in the match with Brock manhandling Rock, Rock gains some momentum, taken down. Then the last 7-10 minutes, Rock hits his flurries. Brock hits his. Then, they go home. It's just not interesting IMO. It'd be Cena-Rock from WM 28 or HHH-Brock from this past year. Very forgettable. But, I'd be willing to sit through Brock-Rock to get Cena-Taker.

Thread Information