Thread: Yet another fantastic Ambrose promo (aka Dean vs Christian thread)

Default Yet another fantastic Ambrose promo (aka Dean vs Christian thread)

Decided against naming this "Ambrose in god-mode v2" after the ridiculous reaction that got which overshadowed the actual promo last time.

Anyway here's some more brilliant stuff from the best in the game on the mic laying down some truth. Why they didn't include this on Smackdown I have no idea, but at the very least all the WWE app and online exclusives give us more content (and you really should check it out, because a lot of it is way better than what they actually put on TV). I'm really looking forward to this match at MITB, Christian is the perfect opponent for Ambrose and should result in something 10x better than the underwhelming US title match from Payback.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/dean-ambro...-2013-26127872

Default Re: Yet another fantastic Ambrose promo (aka Dean vs Christian thread)

The fact that a promo of that caliber didn't make it onto Smackdown is mind boggling. Ambrose is just such a spectacular promo guy.

Credit to DC for the hometown hero trophy

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Why don't you all just venture to Ohio and we can have one big, incestuous orgy.
    Winner of WWE Hometown Heroes at PW Mania X

I'm already looking forward to this match but this promo took to a different level.

Thank you HAYZE!

Just an amazing promo.

#BelieveInTheMods
    [π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by HR View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this match at MITB, Christian is the perfect opponent for Ambrose and should result in something 10x better than the underwhelming US title match from Payback.
    They are both in MITB Ladder matches at MITB, so this match will probable happen at SS.

With that said, that was a great promo and I can't wait until their PPV match happens.

surrender

Fantastic promo and I found it hilarious watching Rollins walk back and forth in the background.

Ambrose is awesome.

Ambrose reminds as roddy roddy piper with hes promos

Loved Rollins pacing in the background and Reigns just looking appropriately menacing.

And yeah, Ambrose did that whole deliver-an-awesome-promo part too.

Credit to Heteroflexible for the banner!
    Find me on Twitter
    Follow my blog

Quote Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
    Fantastic promo and I found it hilarious watching Rollins walk back and forth in the background.
    I think it's been a nice touch that we've started to see some tiny signs of individuality from the Shield recently. Seth definitely took the loss on Smackdown the hardest, freaking out and kicking the ropes. It wouldn't surprise me if when they eventually break up (which hopefully still won't be for a while) it's because Rollins turns on Ambrose.

I really like his promos. I see why WWE uses him a lot instead of Rollins and Reigns. He will be huge star.
    WWE since 2009 No Mercy, still going on!

Excellent promo I'm glad I just happened to go on the WWE App and see it or I wouldn't have known about it...Well at least until I would've seen this thread.

awesome promo. A long feud is inevitable between these tow. can't wait for what happens at MITB

I showed this promo to my friends who have never really seen Ambrose's true promo potential before. They both agree he's good, but they haven't seen that spark of brilliance yet (the two hardly use the internet).

This promo made them believers. I mentioned on my Twitter that this felt like a real old school promo, one that say a Roddy Piper or Terry Funk would have done back in the day. No catchphrases, no scripting, just letting a guy who clearly knows how to talk and has a connection with the audience do this thing. Reminded me a lot of a Jake Roberts promo - calm, collected, menacing, but above all else, it was believeable. Rollins and Reigns were showcased to some extent too, giving individuality to these three guys.

Can't fault it. Fantastic promo work. Why it wasn't aired on Smackdown I have no idea, but I hope it gets played on this Monday's RAW.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - @ThisIsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

Banned

What a compelling promo. Damn ambrose is awesome. I can't wait for his match with Christian.
    Honestly it's the first us championship match I have been interested in since Zack Ryder Vs Dolph Ziggler.

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

This may sound vain, but the reason I like Ambrose's promo's so much are because they very much remind me of what my wrestling style would be like. Chaotic, unpredictable, passionate. The little things in all their promo's are what make them so great. In this one for instance, Rollins holding up his hair in frustration in the background the entire time spoke volumes about them being pissed. Ambrose bringing up the 99 out of 100 times, they win and Christian was lucky and won the 1 time. Just utter brilliance. They are all going to be huge single stars one day. These guys truly are the future. They have busted their ass in the independents and are one of the best things going on in the WWE right now.

Banned

Ambrose rocked tonight. That pin on Christian was great and the immediate follow up was just perfect.

I don't know about "god like" but I will admit, as someone who isn't a fan of his... that he's gotten better with this promo. I'm glad he toned down the over dramatic, fake crazy thing some. This was a little more believable. Kudos to him.

Thread Information