Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News regarding the possible Summerslam main event

Default News regarding the possible Summerslam main event

I've posted this in WoW too. Diva Dirt:

According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it looks like Brie and Nikki Bella may play big roles in a major feud this summer.

The WWE is currently working towards a feud between John Cena and Daniel Bryan for a match to headline SummerSlam alongside Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk.

With Total Divas premiering at the end of July and both Bellas’ relationships being featured on the show, there is talk of involving the sisters in the storyline. Maybe a little sibling rivalry may add fuel to the fire for this match?

-surrender-

Default Re: News regarding the possible Summerslam main event

Oh boy, just what a feud between Daniel Bryan and John Cena needs

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

It's like when they added AJ to the Bryan/Punk feud.

See what I mean when I say I'm still not convinced they have a lot of faith in him? Because they keep gunking up any big program he's in with "ENTERTAINMENT!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by El Maestro View Post
    When djm is telling you to wait and see, you really do need calm yo ass.
    Calm yo ass down, worrying about Cesaro.

Other than Brie and Nikki being involved it sounds pretty good, Punk/Lesnar and Bryan/Cena...sounds awesome
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

The last time Daniel Bryan was paired with the Bellas... gold was had... the last time Daniel Bryan was paired with a diva... a lot more gold was had... this is not horrible outright.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post

See what I mean when I say I'm still not convinced they have a lot of faith in him? Because they keep gunking up any big program he's in with "ENTERTAINMENT!!!"
    Don't complain about Aj as if she mucked things up!!!

If anything, Kane being added to the mix was the main complaint and that ended up working out for the best in the long run.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

No. Sorry. You can't convince me.

This should be about Bryan finally proving he has what it takes by going toe to toe with THE Man in the business right now. NOT giving the fucking Bellas more TV time because they're going to be on a 'Reality' show.

I'd be down for another Lesnar/HHH match over that shit.

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

"We're just not convinced that Daniel Bryan can carry a feud with John Cena."
    "Have you not been watching any shows in the last year? The cheers? The YES! chants?"
    "But he's SO SMALL. And that BEARD. UGH."
    "....so tits?"
    "Tits."

The RTruth
    RT hates moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Dose View Post
    The last time Daniel Bryan was paired with the Bellas... gold was had... the last time Daniel Bryan was paired with a diva... a lot more gold was had... this is not horrible outright.

Don't complain about Aj as if she mucked things up!!!

If anything, Kane being added to the mix was the main complaint and that ended up working out for the best in the long run.
    I fully believe she DID muck things up. What was a feud between Daniel Bryan and CM Punk over the WWE Title got mucked the hell up by AJ and her relationship drama.

And in case anyone wants to get on me about wantin a serious feud between IWC favorites and Honor and how neither one of them was supposed to make it and blah blah blah. Yes. That's what I wanted. So fuck off.

And now, they're mucking up another big angle with Bryan...because, fuck if I know. The reality show? Fuck outta here with that.

A fucking reality show.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Maestro View Post
    When djm is telling you to wait and see, you really do need calm yo ass.
    Calm yo ass down, worrying about Cesaro.

Reality TV = money, dude. I don't like it any more than you, but it's the way of the TV world.

The RTruth
    RT hates moving.

Banned

Brock just needs to f5 the Bella's a week before Summerslam to make a statement. Done deal!

If this is true, I will go all the way to Connecticut to slap a McMahon.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Djm I fully believe she DID muck things up. What was a feud between Daniel Bryan and CM Punk over the WWE Title got mucked the hell up by AJ and her relationship drama.

And in case anyone wants to get on me about wantin a serious feud between IWC favorites and Honor and how neither one of them was supposed to make it and blah blah blah. Yes. That's what I wanted. So fuck off.
    I wouldn't trade what we got, Daniel Bryan showing how versatile he was as a character chasing the belt for months after already being champion for months... for something that was probably already done in the indies. Sorry. How soon people forget CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan at MITB... a match that left my jaw on the floor. A bunch of matches and moments whitewashed because AJ happened to be there.

Would trade it FOR NOTHING. Hell, how soon people forget just how much WWE offers up stuff the DO NOT WANT wholesale that I can't believe they make mountains out of molehills when one aspect out of something huge that we do want isn't 100% up to snuff.

And now, they're mucking up another big angle with Bryan...because, fuck if I know. The reality show? Fuck outta here with that.
    Would you rather Bryan not get the push at all? This is the WWE... where we get mouthfulls (okay, dump truck loads) of DO NOT WANT. Enjoy the small victories.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    No. Sorry. You can't convince me.

This should be about Bryan finally proving he has what it takes by going toe to toe with THE Man in the business right now. NOT giving the fucking Bellas more TV time because they're going to be on a 'Reality' show.

I'd be down for another Lesnar/HHH match over that shit.
    WWE is full of shoulds and coulds. I take what they give that I can stand and tune out when the DO NOT WANT plays out.

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Reality TV = money, dude. I don't like it any more than you, but it's the way of the TV world.
    It's a fucking E! Channel show about WWE Divas. It will odds are be cancelled after season because wrestling isnt even that popular anymore, nevermind female wrestling.

Seriously, they had my money at Cena/Bryan, and I'm more likely to give that money to frigging TNA if this happens.

R.I.P. Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    It was more like they added Punk to the Bryan/AJ storyline, if anything.

I doubt the Bellas will have much involvement in this. I'm expecting quick backstage segments and mentions by commentary if anything, rather than them being a vital part of the angle.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    It's a fucking E! Channel show about WWE Divas. It will odds are be cancelled after season because wrestling isnt even that popular anymore, nevermind female wrestling.

Seriously, they had my money at Cena/Bryan, and I'm more likely to give that money to frigging TNA if this happens.
    If you want to piss the WWE off... give it to UFC...

I hope the Bella's don't play a big part in this, but I would also like if they didn't play a part in this at all. This is supposed to be about Cena vs Bryan for the WWE title, and Bryan proving he isn't the weak link. This is a wwe title match, not a "We are both sleeping with a Bella" match

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Don't ruin this storyline before it stars WWE. Backstage segments are fine but that's it.

Thank you HAYZE!

I love how everybody is already writing this storyline/feud off before it even happens.

I know this news make a lot of people mad, but let the storyline play out before bitching about it.

I for one am going to give it a chance. However, if it sucks and the focus is greatly taken off Bryan(& Cena), then I will be bitching right along with you.

All I am say is give it a chance.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by SM View Post
    I love how everybody is already writing this storyline/feud off before it even happens.

I know this news make a lot of people mad, but let the storyline play out before bitching about it.

I for one am going to give it a chance. However, if it sucks and the focus is greatly taken off Bryan(& Cena), then I will be bitching right along with you.

All I am say is give it a chance.

I don't want to start an argument with you, but it doesn't need a chance, because it shouldn't be happening at all.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by TheDazzler View Post
    I don't want to start an argument with you, but it doesn't need a chance, because it shouldn't be happening at all.
    Every feud/storyline deserves a chance. For example, I hated the idea of Bryan & Kane being paired together, but I gave it a chance and it ended up being my favorite thing Bryan(& Kane) has done in the WWE so far.

surrender

Every feud/storyline deserves a chance. For example, I hated the idea of Bryan & Kane being paired together, but I gave it a chance and it ended up being my favorite thing Bryan(& Kane) has done in the WWE so far.

Normally I would be the one to give things a chance, but the Bryan fan in me doesn't want this feud messed with in anyway.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

The report in this thread was written by a diva site, so they probably added the "play a big role" part. The reports I saw on other sites just said that Brie and Nikki might be "used in the angle."

I honestly don't think they'll play a vital role like AJ did in the WWE Championship scene last year.

Brie and Daniel Bryan would be an awesome heel duo, though I don't think Bryan actually needs a valet and I'm not sure if he's actually going to turn heel. But you never know when it comes to Cena storylines with other babyfaces..

surrender

The Bellas are unnecessary in this possible feud.

Thank you HAYZE!

You guys really need to stop overreacting before things actually play out.

My guess is they won't be as involved as this report wants you to believe. I could be wrong, and if I am, then complain all you want. But jeez.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    You guys really need to stop overreacting before things actually play out.

My guess is they won't be as involved as this report wants you to believe. I could be wrong, and if I am, then complain all you want. But jeez.
    Who's overreacting? Does it look like I'm overreacting?!

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Thread Information