From PWTorch... Yup...
First Hour Break Down
- Q1: Impact opened with a 0.91 rating for Sting & Kurt Angle in the ring, Aces & Eights backstage, and one commercial.
Peak viewership in males 18-49 was 402,000 viewers at 9:04 p.m. for Sting celebrating re-starting Main Event Mafia.
- Q2: Impact was flat with a 0.92 rating for the X Division three-way match, plus one mid-match commercial.
Peak viewership in m18-49 was 403,000 viewers at 9:17 p.m. for the X Title ring introductions. Peak viewership during the actual match was 384,000 viewers at 9:20 p.m. when the match cut to break. The finish got 350,000 viewers at 9:29 p.m.
- Q3: Impact increased slightly to a 0.95 rating for Hulk Hogan addressing the X Division/Suicide situation, one commercial, and a Gut Check match.
Peak viewership in m18-49 was 404,000 viewers at 9:42 and 9:43 p.m. for the end of Big O vs. Ryan Howe, then Sting & Angle walking backstage.
- Q4: Impact dipped to a show-low 0.87 rating for videos, backstage segments, set-up for the Knockouts Title match, and one-and-a-half commercials.
Despite being the lowest-rated segment of the first hour, peak viewership of the first hour was in Q4 - 431,000 viewers at 9:51 p.m. for Velvet Sky's ring introduction for the KO Title match.
Second Hour Break Down
- Q5: Impact increased to a show-high 0.98 rating for Mickie vs. Velvet for the KO Title, one commercial, and backstage segments.
Peak viewership in m18-49 was 460,000 viewers at 10:05 p.m. and 459,000 viewers at 10:06 p.m. for the finish of Mickie-Velvet. These were the two most-watched minutes of the entire show, and the entire match stayed above 400,000 viewers, which boosted the quarter-hour rating.
- Q6: Impact dipped to a 0.92 rating for Magnus vs. Bobby Roode, one commercial, and A&E backstage.
Peak viewership in m18-49 was 404,000 viewers at 10:16 p.m. for the start of Magnus vs. Roode. Viewers tuned out throughout the match before Impact rebounded to 364,000 viewers at 10:24 p.m. when Impact cut to break.
- Q7: Impact dipped to a second-hour-low 0.89 rating for the Storm & Gunner-Bro-Man's in-ring talking segment, one commercial, and the first-half of Samoa Joe vs. Mr. Anderson in the main event.
Peak viewership in m18-49 was 400,000 viewers at 10:32 p.m. for the start of Storm/Gunner-Bro-Man's. Viewership was steady right below 400,000 before Impact cut to break at 10:36 p.m.
- Q8: Impact increased to a 0.95 rating for the second-half of Joe-Angle and the show-closing angle revolving around Suicide/Austin Aries.
Peak viewership in m18-49 was 413,000 viewers at 10:47 p.m. for the end of Joe-Anderson. At the end of the show, Impact averaged 414,000 viewers at 10:57, 430,000 viewers at 10:58, and 418,000 viewers at 10:59 once Aries revealed himself as Suicide. This fell short of the Knockouts match at the top of the second hour.