Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoiler thread.....June 22, 2013 and On

The night sky is slowly returning to somewhat normal

Default Spoiler thread.....June 22, 2013 and On

Any and all spoilers go here. If you are unsure then err on the side of caution and post in here. Anything that is a spoiler that is posted outside this thread could end up deleted and you could end up with a warning.

This year I intend to crack down on this. Seriously if think remotely "hey this might be a spoiler" post it in this thread. I dont care how dumb it may sound once you get it typed out. Most people work rather well with a spoiler thread, keeps those that dont want to know from reading (because they dont venture into the thread). Any questions? Just ask

BTW I know that with TNA being live over the summer (and they seem to be continuing this) spoilers are less and less than they were before, but still...spoilers go in this thread.

Sorry Bout Your Damn Luck

EWS....come efed at SCW here http://z15.invisionfree.com/FTWOWres...ex.php?act=idx
    My beautiful grand daughter (aka Munchkin) made me a grandmother September 6, 2012, my son passed away June 10, 2013 and my dad June 19, 2014 may they RIP

The Predator

Default Re: Spoliler thread.....June 22, 2013 and On

What's a Spoliler Star???
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Forum Champion (8x); X (5x); Internet (1x); Tag Team Champion (11, 1x w/RZ, 1x w/Star, 3x w/badfish, 1x w/gycax, 5x w/Y2JFan)
    5x...Triple Crown Champ (Forum/X/Tag)
    1x...Grand Slam Champ (Forum/X/Internet/Tag)
    RECORDS:
    SINGLE TITLE: Most PPVs (23 PPVs as Tag); Most Reigns (11 Tag); Longest Reign (X,Tag 6 PPVs)
    OVERALL: Most PPVs (multiple titles/PPV=multiple PPVs) as champion (62); Most title reigns (25)

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

I think it's supposed to be 'Spo-lil-er'... because Star wants us to err a little on the side of caution when it comes to spoilers... Heh.

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    I think it's supposed to be 'Spo-lil-er'... because Star wants us to err a little on the side of caution when it comes to spoilers... Heh.
    Well that makes perfect sense now...thanks who...ha ha ha...good thing Star and I are such good friends or I'd probably be in a load of crap for this.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Forum Champion (8x); X (5x); Internet (1x); Tag Team Champion (11, 1x w/RZ, 1x w/Star, 3x w/badfish, 1x w/gycax, 5x w/Y2JFan)
    RECORDS:
    SINGLE TITLE: Most PPVs (23 PPVs as Tag); Most Reigns (11 Tag); Longest Reign (X,Tag 6 PPVs)
    OVERALL: Most PPVs (multiple titles/PPV=multiple PPVs) as champion (62); Most title reigns (25)

Banned

Default TNA spoils their own title match

http://nodq.com/tna/374217810.shtml

I guess they felt that the match itself isn't as important as making people know that theres a "fake suicide"

My God, TNA is awful, I haven't watched it in a while and every time I try I get turned off as soon as I see Hogan.

Default Re: TNA spoils their own title match

Congratulations, you got me to watch TNA for the first time in years. And honestly, that short trailer had me very intrigued. I have no idea why Bully Ray is also calling him out. Isn't he a heel? Why would he care?

It would be awesome if fake Suicide turned out to be John Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Congratulations, you got me to watch TNA for the first time in years. And honestly, that short trailer had me very intrigued. I have no idea why Bully Ray is also calling him out. Isn't he a heel? Why would he care?

It would be awesome if fake Suicide turned out to be John Cena.
    It's a stip. Whoever the X division champion is at a PPV called Destination X can "cash in" the X title for a shot at the WHC and right now that's Bully Ray

It's essentially their MITB.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 3 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Untouchable

Its going to be Aj styles isn't it? My outside bet would be jeff jarrett though !
    <iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" id="chat_embed" src="http://www.justin.tv/chat/embed?channel=gaz77uk&default_chat=jtv&popout_chat =true#r=-rid-&s=em" height="500" width="300"></iframe>

Spoiler
    baboosh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Spoiler
    Is that confirmed or just a guess?

Austin Aries

Why would the real Suicide allow himself to be revealed like this? Any serious masked wrestler wouldn't go out there like that. The Suicide character has essentially been destroyed by this turn of events. Despite its ridiculous roots, the character actually had potential during its first run.

I can't believe that Suicide gimmick is still going. Impostor issue aside, who's wearing the costume now? It was originally either Christopher Daniels or Kazarian, right?

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I can't believe that Suicide gimmick is still going. Impostor issue aside, who's wearing the costume now? It was originally either Christopher Daniels or Kazarian, right?
    The new Suicide is TJ Perkins aka Puma.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

Quote Originally Posted by kovu rex View Post
    NO Spoilers in regular threads without spoiler tags...follow the rules.
    Thanks for revealing it's a spoiler! I thought he was just guessing!
    baboosh

Oh wow. That's some kind of...meta-spoiler

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Thanks for revealing it's a spoiler! I thought he was just guessing!
    I dont know if its a spoiler or not, I thought he was saying who it was since Aries seems to be an extremely random guess and therefore knew who it is already. I didnt even watch that video. I've been too busy moving over that last week moving to look at a
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

The title will change again, probably another 2 times between now and then. This will be the gimmic of it this year....

Default Re: Spoiler thread.....June 22, 2013 and On

I don't know what upsets me more: The fact that TNA spoiled the outcome of a Title match... Or the fact they chose the worst camera angle possible to highlight how big of an idiot both the ref and Kenny King are... Hands... Underneath ropes... Rules... Fuck.

Credit: TNAsylum

Impact Spoilers (July 4th)

* There was an opening segment with Hulk Hogan to set up the main event. Noteworthy coming out of this is that Suicide is no more. TJ Perkins' persona is now known as "Manic." The main event is X Division champion Austin Aries vs. Manic vs. Chris Sabin. All three made appearances to set this up.

* AJ Styles defeated Kazarian via submission to earn 10 points in the Bound For Glory Series. Bad Influence were dressed like Siegfried and Roy.

* Mickie James cut a promo with a ladder to set up Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell ladder match next week. The winner of that match will be the number one contender for the Knockouts title.

* The Big O was eliminated from Gut Check. Ryan Howe will face the judges later tonight.

* Hernandez defeated Jay Bradley via pinfall to earn 7 points in the Bound For Glory Series. Chavo Guerrero distracted Jay Bradley to allow Hernandez to score the win.

* Backstage, Aces & Eights vowed to take care of Austin Aries tonight.

* James Storm and Gunner defeated Robbie E and Jessie Godderz to retain the Tag Team titles. The finish was screwy so they did it a second time.

* Sting promised to prevent any Aces & Eights interference in the main event.

* Jeff Hardy defeated Joseph Park via disqualification in the Bound For Glory Series. Park was busted open in the mouth and when he saw his blood, he snapped and nailed the referee with a Black Hole Slam. Hardy earned 2 points while Park lost 10 points.

* Ryan Howe was turned down by the Gut Check judges. This got the biggest pop of the night. Howe was booed unmercifully by the crowd, which Danny Davis acknowledged. Danny Davis voted YES, but Bruce Prichard and Al Snow voted NO.

* Chris Sabin defeated Austin Aries and Manic to regain the X Division title in 14:37 with a Cradle Shock off the second rope on Aries for the win. Aces & Eights took out Manic after Doc powerbombed him on the floor. The Main Event Mafia hit the scene to ward off Aces & Eights. There were "TNA" and "This is awesome" chants.

* The show ended with Chris Sabin vowing to defeat Bully Ray for the World title.

Impact Spoilers (July 11th)

* There will be three Joker's Wild tag team matches as part of Bound For Glory Series.

* AJ Styles and Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Hardy and Joseph Park. Samoa Joe submitted Park with the Coquina Clutch.

* Magnus and Mr. Anderson defeated Jay Bradley and Hernandez. Anderson wouldn't tag in, leaving Magnus to work solo. Magnus rolled up Hernandez for the pin.

* Aces & Eights cut a promo about the five guys in the Main Event Mafia. MEM came out and challenged them to a fight next week in Louisville, but Aces declined. MEM said Bully Ray will be defending his title next week. They vowed to reveal their new member tonight.

* Kazzarian and Bobby Roode defeated Christopher Daniels and Austin Aries. Daniels broke up a Kazarian pin attempt to tease dissension. Kazarian rolled up Daniels a few seconds later for the win. Bad Influence teased a split but left together.

* All the winning teams enter Gauntlet tonight. The winner of that gets 25 points in the Bound For Glory Series.

* Gail Kim defeated Taryn Terrell in an awesome ladder match to become the number one contender for the Knockouts title. The match lasted for close to 12 minutes.

* Magnus pinned Bobby Roode to win a six man Gauntlet in 15 minutes. Really good match. Magnus earned 25 points in the Bound For Glory Series.
    Ugh, was really hoping TNA would let TJ Perkins wrestle under his real name.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Humm...

Quote Originally Posted by Lony
    * There was an opening segment with Hulk Hogan to set up the main event. Noteworthy coming out of this is that Suicide is no more. TJ Perkins' persona is now known as "Manic." The main event is X Division champion Austin Aries vs. Manic vs. Chris Sabin. All three made appearances to set this up.
    Why would you give another fake name to a guy after revealing his real name? It's like they're trying to tell us wrestling is fake or something... Which is completely ridiculous. Kurt Angle told me it was real. And a real American like him would never lie.

* AJ Styles defeated Kazarian via submission to earn 10 points in the Bound For Glory Series. Bad Influence were dressed like Siegfried and Roy.
    Prepare yourselves for Tazz quality gay jokes.

* Mickie James cut a promo with a ladder to set up Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell ladder match next week. The winner of that match will be the number one contender for the Knockouts title.
    The fact that they had Mickie cut the promo to set that match up is very telling.

* The Big O was eliminated from Gut Check. Ryan Howe will face the judges later tonight.
    Roids and taking bumps like an MK character don't win ya a one-way trip to OVW. Unless your name is Rob Terry...

* Hernandez defeated Jay Bradley via pinfall to earn 7 points in the Bound For Glory Series. Chavo Guerrero distracted Jay Bradley to allow Hernandez to score the win.
    Hernandez needed help to beat a scrub? Damn Texicans...

* Backstage, Aces & Eights vowed to take care of Austin Aries tonight.
    But not before his match... I bet.

* James Storm and Gunner defeated Robbie E and Jessie Godderz to retain the Tag Team titles. The finish was screwy so they did it a second time.
    That sounds promising... Braden Walker, we need your help!

* Sting promised to prevent any Aces & Eights interference in the main event.
    Can he promise to stop wrestling next?

* Jeff Hardy defeated Joseph Park via disqualification in the Bound For Glory Series. Park was busted open in the mouth and when he saw his blood, he snapped and nailed the referee with a Black Hole Slam. Hardy earned 2 points while Park lost 10 points.
    So he attacks the ref the one time a face busts him open? Ok...

* Ryan Howe was turned down by the Gut Check judges. This got the biggest pop of the night. Howe was booed unmercifully by the crowd, which Danny Davis acknowledged. Danny Davis voted YES, but Bruce Prichard and Al Snow voted NO.
    Who knew Van Hammer was the greatest heel ever... Maybe they should actually sign this guy? And then pair him up with Jimmy Rave.

* Chris Sabin defeated Austin Aries and Manic to regain the X Division title in 14:37 with a Cradle Shock off the second rope on Aries for the win. Aces & Eights took out Manic after Doc powerbombed him on the floor. The Main Event Mafia hit the scene to ward off Aces & Eights. There were "TNA" and "This is awesome" chants.
    Were the chants for the aftermath or the match itself? 'Cause I fail to see how the MEM helping Sabin warrants a 'This is awesome' chant...

* The show ended with Chris Sabin vowing to defeat Bully Ray for the World title.
    All is right with the world. Now Sabin can go on to job to Bully Ray...

* There will be three Joker's Wild tag team matches as part of Bound For Glory Series.
    For no raisin... Aren't we trying to find somebody worthy of challenging a Singles Champion?

* AJ Styles and Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Hardy and Joseph Park. Samoa Joe submitted Park with the Coquina Clutch.
    I'm guessing these matches aren't quite so random...

* Magnus and Mr. Anderson defeated Jay Bradley and Hernandez. Anderson wouldn't tag in, leaving Magnus to work solo. Magnus rolled up Hernandez for the pin.
    I guess Kenny didn't want any points... Then again, I get the strange feeling that Bradley didn't want them either...

* Aces & Eights cut a promo about the five guys in the Main Event Mafia. MEM came out and challenged them to a fight next week in Louisville, but Aces declined. MEM said Bully Ray will be defending his title next week. They vowed to reveal their new member tonight.
    Five? I thought there were only three? Did I miss something?

* Kazzarian and Bobby Roode defeated Christopher Daniels and Austin Aries. Daniels broke up a Kazarian pin attempt to tease dissension. Kazarian rolled up Daniels a few seconds later for the win. Bad Influence teased a split but left together.
    I'm pretty sure that tease will lead to nothing. I mean, TNA isn't dumb enough to split up the only good heel tag team they have left(I'm pretty sure Roo/Aries is done).

* All the winning teams enter Gauntlet tonight. The winner of that gets 25 points in the Bound For Glory Series.
    The rules just keep changing.

* Gail Kim defeated Taryn Terrell in an awesome ladder match to become the number one contender for the Knockouts title. The match lasted for close to 12 minutes.
    Glad Taryn got through that one without killing herself. Ok, you're a wrestler. Now stop trying to prove yourself by doing crazy shit. You don't want to end up like any of the ECW Originals.

* Magnus pinned Bobby Roode to win a six man Gauntlet in 15 minutes. Really good match. Magnus earned 25 points in the Bound For Glory Series.
    Glad they're finally pushing Magnus. I just hope it doesn't end once the BFG Series is over.

MEM vowed to reveal a new member tonight.

And by Vow, they mean not really.
    baboosh

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    MEM vowed to reveal a new member tonight.

And by Vow, they mean not really.
    They're probably gonna do it via a taped segment to keep the new member a secret.

Unfortunately, I actually do have a pretty good idea who it is... mostly because he said on Twitter that he'd be at the show... but based on the spoilers didn't make an appearance... and that man is... Matt Striker!

Just kidding. Sadly, it was more than likely be Rampage... Man, I hate TNA...

I was at the Vegas Tapings , I'm telling you now Jessie will be a star one day! I'm a fan... ..

Franchise&GCBRollinITBack Franchise's Avatar

Given the roster of the MEM and the participants of the BFG Series.. Is it easy for us to say that the BFG Main Event will be..... Magnus/Samoa Joe v Bully Ray?

Thread Information