* There was an opening segment with Hulk Hogan to set up the main event. Noteworthy coming out of this is that Suicide is no more. TJ Perkins' persona is now known as "Manic." The main event is X Division champion Austin Aries vs. Manic vs. Chris Sabin. All three made appearances to set this up.
* AJ Styles defeated Kazarian via submission to earn 10 points in the Bound For Glory Series. Bad Influence were dressed like Siegfried and Roy.
* Mickie James cut a promo with a ladder to set up Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell ladder match next week. The winner of that match will be the number one contender for the Knockouts title.
* The Big O was eliminated from Gut Check. Ryan Howe will face the judges later tonight.
* Hernandez defeated Jay Bradley via pinfall to earn 7 points in the Bound For Glory Series. Chavo Guerrero distracted Jay Bradley to allow Hernandez to score the win.
* Backstage, Aces & Eights vowed to take care of Austin Aries tonight.
* James Storm and Gunner defeated Robbie E and Jessie Godderz to retain the Tag Team titles. The finish was screwy so they did it a second time.
* Sting promised to prevent any Aces & Eights interference in the main event.
* Jeff Hardy defeated Joseph Park via disqualification in the Bound For Glory Series. Park was busted open in the mouth and when he saw his blood, he snapped and nailed the referee with a Black Hole Slam. Hardy earned 2 points while Park lost 10 points.
* Ryan Howe was turned down by the Gut Check judges. This got the biggest pop of the night. Howe was booed unmercifully by the crowd, which Danny Davis acknowledged. Danny Davis voted YES, but Bruce Prichard and Al Snow voted NO.
* Chris Sabin defeated Austin Aries and Manic to regain the X Division title in 14:37 with a Cradle Shock off the second rope on Aries for the win. Aces & Eights took out Manic after Doc powerbombed him on the floor. The Main Event Mafia hit the scene to ward off Aces & Eights. There were "TNA" and "This is awesome" chants.
* The show ended with Chris Sabin vowing to defeat Bully Ray for the World title.