Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SmackDown Spoiler thread!

Default SmackDown Spoiler thread!

Post and discuss SmackDown spoilers here and only here!

Don't read this thread if you don't wanna know what's going to happen on Friday night's most socially active, second longest running, more Facebook fans than the NFL, most watched show on SyFy!

Don't post spoilers in other threads or you'll get warned (or DDTed)!

SPOILER ALERT!

Default Re: SmackDown Spoiler thread!

We already had a SmackDown spoilers thread. Why did we need a new one?

We are replacing all threads with a large amount of posts as we believe it may be one of the causes of the server downtime.

These are the best ones I could find so far, if someone finds more detailed ones please post them

WWE SmackDown

* Sheamus defeated Damien Sandow in a Dublin Street Fight.

* Natalya defeated AJ Lee. Kaitlyn came out dressed as AJ Lee.

* MizTV with Curtis Axel. Axel attacked The Miz to end the segment.

* Randy Orton defeated Kane.

* Ryback defeated Justin Gabriel.

* Christian & The Usos defeated The Shield. Christian got the winning pinfall.

* Time for Del Rio’s fiesta. There were Mexican flags, balloons, a buffet table with Mexican food, and the Ziggler piñata. Ricardo Rodriguez (sans bucket) leads a mariachi band to the ring. Ricardo mocked South Carolina and then introduced Del Rio, who gloated a little and then vowed to speak in Spanish the rest of the night while confusing closed captioning with subtitles. After several minutes’s worth of remarks in Spanish, he reverted to English, then whacked the Ziggler piñata and broke it. He wondered where Ziggler is, since Ziggler had promised to ruin the fiesta.

As if on cue, Ziggler emerged on-stage (sans A.J. and Big E.). He then took off his jacket and walked down to the ring. Del Rio swung at him with the piñata stick and missed, then Ziggler attacked Del Rio and Rodriguez. He clotheslined Ricardo over the top rope and fought Del Rio while the mariachi band fleed. Ricardo went to the top rope, but Ziggler caught him and threw him through the buffet table. He grabbed a guitar left behind by the mariachi band and swung for Del Rio, but he ducked and retreated through the crowd. Ricardo recovered just in time to get a guitar shot in the back.

Ziggler grabbed a sombrero and the now-broken guitar and proceeded to play a song with the mariachi band on the ramp. His music hit and a bunch of red, white, and green balloons descended from the ceiling. Ziggler walked up the ramp as his music played. Then, all of a sudden, Del Rio re-emerged from backstage and attacked Ziggler from behind. He beat him down the ramp and back into the ring, where he and Ricardo worked him over. However, Ziggler soon turned the tables and Del Rio ate a fame-asser. The heels retreated up the ramp and Ziggler celebrated in the ring with the World Title.
    Found the MITB participants and they appear to be

Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Fandango, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes.
    I certaintly didn't expect The Shields second six man tag team loss to come so quickly after the first. Sadly I did expect Sandow to lose yet again to Sheamus.

That MITB looks lackluster in terms of starpower though after Raw that's to be expected. Seems set for Ambrose or Barrett to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Come one, come three and sign up for PW King Of Trios http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124872

PW Power 25 winner July 2014

The 2014 PW video game draft http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124821

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

So one's all babyfaces and the other's all heels. Definitely different.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Looks like I was right. Axel & Miz are not in the WHC MITB and will probably have a match for the IC at MITB.

It will be interesting to see who the crowd cheers for in the WHC MITB.

Also, here are some more detailed spoilers:

Spoiler

surrender

This company is so stupid sometimes.

I mean, seriously, an all-heel MITB match? At least in the case of the all-face Raw one, that's all their top stars--with Orton and Bryan each walking that thin line between face and heel as it is, Punk still associating with a heel, and RVD potentially returning as a "Paul Heyman guy." The only way the SmackDown match makes sense is if at least a couple of those guys start turning face, which is unlikely.

Also, I'm torn between the "fuck this company!" response to Shield losing, and the "Holy crap, Christian's being pushed!" response to Christian winning a big match.

Feels weird not having a high-flying face in MITB...or any face for that matter. I guess Kofi probably would have gotten a spot if he wasn't injured.

I would have liked to see Big E get a spot in the MITB match but I guess he'll just be accompanying AJ to the ring if she defends against Kaitlyn.

I don't see Ambrose winning it and I don't think Fandango and Swagger have much of a chance. I think Barrett or Sandow will win - Sandow working with Sheamus lately might be setting him up to be pushed further up the card. Cody would be my pick to win though.

surrender

Right now I am leaning towards Barrett winning the WHC MITB.

However, I am obviously rooting for Cody to win.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Wallaby View Post
    This company is so stupid sometimes.

I mean, seriously, an all-heel MITB match? At least in the case of the all-face Raw one, that's all their top stars--with Orton and Bryan each walking that thin line between face and heel as it is, Punk still associating with a heel, and RVD potentially returning as a "Paul Heyman guy." The only way the SmackDown match makes sense is if at least a couple of those guys start turning face, which is unlikely.

Also, I'm torn between the "fuck this company!" response to Shield losing, and the "Holy crap, Christian's being pushed!" response to Christian winning a big match.
    I think that's what's going to happen with the WHC MITB match. There's a couple possibilities for interesting face turns in there, like Cody, and even Barrett. I think it's an interesting idea, and I'm kind of excited to see how they book it and who the crowd gets behind.

I'm picking Ambrose for the win though.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

I'm rooting for Cody to win, but I can see Barrett winning. I'd rather have Justin Gabriel than Fandango. And anyone than Swagger, don't need another mistake for this guy to cause.

I also just wish that RVD would return for a single match and not MITB, you want to reintroduce the superstar as a success not a flash in the pan. Have like Damien Sandow or Sagger as punishment help, having them do promo work, trying to bury his career and not understanding the hype, only to lose to him in front of a hot crowd on a PPV.
    BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Remember that MITB is in Philly, smark heavy so guys like Ambrose and Cody will be cheered.

If they stick with the predictable, Bryan and Ambrose win the MITB's.

If they make it more interesting, Bryan and Rhodes, Barrett, or Ambrose would win.

As for the all heel thing, this could be the catalyst for turning someone like Cody or Wade.

Looking forward to the PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Remember that MITB is in Philly, smark heavy so guys like Ambrose and Cody will be cheered.

If they stick with the predictable, Bryan and Ambrose win the MITB's.

If they make it more interesting, Bryan and Rhodes, Barrett, or Ambrose would win.

As for the all heel thing, this could be the catalyst for turning someone like Cody or Wade.

Looking forward to the PPV.
    That one fan you faintly hear in the background yelling "BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD" over and over again certainly won't be me.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Banned

Wow thats a weak MITB... I think they'll give it to Ambrose unless they want to give Swagger another push (doubtful)

Cesaro, Rhodes, Sandow, and Ambrose all in this MITB match? I fail to see how this is weak. I am more excited about this one than the face one. You guys can't complain to push new talent then complain when all the new talent is in a MITB match. Especially when most of the talent isn't shitty.

“I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.”

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Out of all 14 participants for both Money in the Bank the guy that deserves to win most is Damien Sandow. I've been so impressed with this mic work and the way he portrays his character since he's arrived. If there ever was someone that lived the character they played it would probably be him. WWE is in dire need of a heel champion that can rile up the crowds through their intellect and shenanigans. They had it before with Triple H, JBL, and then Edge. I firmly believe Damien Sandow can do it as well.

I don't mind how MITB is being formed, but I do feel it's being short ended for the success of Summer Slam.
    BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

I am more excited for the WHC money in the bank because it has the most guys who need a good push. Outside of Fandango and Swagger, I won't be mad about the winner. Though I really hope Cesaro wins. I just love his wrestling.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

I'm going with Ambrose. Cody and Sandow haven't won a peanut this year, and Barrett just isnt a top player for me. With all the noise around The SHEILD, I expect a feud between Ambrose and Ziggler to take place. In terms of the crowd, I think they love Ambrose, so he will get the biggest cheer.

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

It's between Ambrose, Sandow and Cesaro for me, but I really wouldn't complain about anybody winning it in that match, except Maybe Wade Barrett.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

I'm actually looking forward to the MITB PPV , it looks great to me & I like that Fandango got in the match & I hope he wins it!

Philly is a Smark crowd.

Smarks love Fandango.

He is the face of the match.
    - Credit: Bender -

Nah, the fans love his music, not him. Once his music ends, he won't be cheered.

I think either Ambrose or Cody will actually be the ones cheered in the match. With maybe Sandow being an outside shot at getting cheered.

surrender

I doubt Cody will be cheered..... more like Jeered.
    - Credit: Bender -

Not a bad line up for the WHC MITB match though I'd prefer just about anyone else being in that match other then Fandango, either way it should still be a fun match thanks to everone else involved.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Thread Information