Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Think of the Last Movie You Saw?

y2jman

Default Re: What Did You Think of the Last Movie You Saw?

the last ride Henry Thomas stars as country-music icon Hank Williams in this biographical drama set during the last week of the singer/songwriter's life, when he finally succumbed to the many demons that plagued him. A living legend whose quick temper and hard drinking had nearly destroyed his life and career by 1952, Williams booked a pair of New Year's concerts that were intended as his big comeback. The shows were set to be performed in West Virginia and Ohio, and determined to get there on time, Williams hired a young college student as his driver. Despite Williams's fame, the naïve wheelman had no idea of his passenger's true identity. Meanwhile, as the mismatched pair navigated the winding Appalachian roads en route to a gig that was never meant to be, one of the greatest chapters in the history of country music was about to come to a sudden and tragic end of course there's a few old timely country music it was pretty good i only saw it due to kaley cuoco was in it

y2jman

6 souls watch this via netflix Julianne Moore stars in this supernatural horror film as second-generation forensic psychiatrist Dr. Cara Jessup, whose career as an expert witness has been largely built on her firm testimony that so-called "multiple personality disorder" is a hoax or a myth -- and does not really exist. Over six killers have been convicted and sentenced to death based on her assertions, though Cara has remained firm in her beliefs, both about science and about God. All of those beliefs are shaken to the core, however, when her own husband is murdered, and her father introduces her to his own most challenging patient, a troubled young man named Adam -- who would seem to suffer from multiple personalities, each of which are the identities of murder victims. Soon, Cara is in a race against time to discover whether all her convictions have really been called into question or if she is merely a pawn in a psychotic, deadly game didn't really care much about it

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transformers 3: I liked it a lot more this time around.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Dawn (2011): I have a very, very difficult time getting beyond the absurdity of the premise. Normally, I have no issue with allowing for a lot of wiggle room with such things, but damn. Anyhow, it was fun, I guess. Nothing memorable and I'd likely never see it again.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Side Effects:
    I liked it. I really didnt know where it was going for the first hour but I'm glad it went the direction it did. Some fun twists.

y2jman

god help me if ya folks recall i made a thread and swore will not see spring breakers and i just did tonight

Four college coeds find their Florida spring break taking an unexpectedly violent turn after falling in with a local gangster in this surreal black comedy from Harmony Korine (Mister Lonely, Trash Humpers). Left broke and alone on campus as their classmates head to Florida for some fun in the sun, coeds Candy (Vanessa Hudgens), Brit (Ashley Benson) and Cotty (Rachel Korine) steal a car, rob a local diner with plastic guns, and head south with their devoutly religious girlfriend Faith (Selena Gomez) in tow. But when the girls are thrown in jail following a police raid on a beachfront apartment, it looks like the party is over until wild-eyed drug dealer Alien (James Franco) inexplicably posts their bail. Sensing danger, Faith boards a bus bound for school as her three friends fall into a dangerous cycle of drugs and debauchery. Later, a scary run-in with Alien's bitter rival prompts yet another of the girls to hightail it back to campus, leaving the remaining two to embrace their dangerous new lifestyle with reckless abandon

ok besides nice boobies there were things i didn't really like not like big fan selena gomez or vanessa hudges for that matter if ya a horny little 14-16 year who are into this generation sluts, teeny girls will like it that's all i gotta say about that btw

dead man down Director Niels Arden Oplev (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo) makes his eagerly anticipated English-language-feature debut with this action thriller about a tough New York City enforcer and an alluring blackmailer who both put their lives on the line to seek vengeance against one of the city's most powerful crime bosses. Victor (Colin Farrell) isn't the type of man you want to come knocking at your door. A deadeye who always hits his mark, Victor works for the man who controls New York's entire underworld. But when the ruthless crime lord gives an order that results in the deaths of Victor's right-hand man's wife and daughter, he earns himself a dangerous enemy. Meanwhile, as Victor attempts to identify the unknown figure who's threatening his boss's life, the mysterious Beatrice (Noomi Rapace) ensnares the sleuthing hit man in a dangerous web of blackmail and seduction. Later, when the bullets start to fly, the lust for vengeance threatens to consume everyone

it was so boring i didn't even see wade barrett at all then again i'll fast forward a few times towards the end

identity thief An accounts representative embarks on a frantic quest to reclaim his identity from the Orlando thief who stole it and destroyed his credit by embarking on a massive spending spree in this comedy starring Jason Bateman (Arrested Development, Horrible Bosses) and Melissa McCarthy (Bridesmaids). Sandy Bigelow Patterson (Bateman) has a problem. A Denver family man who's always been responsible with his personal finances, he is shocked to learn that his credit score is in shambles. But it gets worse -- if he can't clear his name in a week, the mix-up could very well cost him his job. Fortunately Sandy is in luck; after the unrepentant Florida fraudster (McCarthy) who stole his identity causes a stir in a club and misses her court date, Sandy is arrested and promptly released when detectives request a mug shot, and realize their mistake. When the police refuse to offer any help, Sandy realizes that his only choice is to catch the imposter himself and bring her back to Denver to face justice. Unfortunately, this wily thief isn't going down without a fight, and with a grizzled skip tracer (Robert Patrick) and a pair of vicious gangsters (Génesis Rodríguez and T.I.) determined to get the fake Sandy first, every step along the way will be a struggle.

it was ok somewhat funny but stupid i still for the likes of me cannot comprenhend why folks love melissa mccarthy these days

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharknado.

I am speechless. No words to describe what I just witnessed. Best awful movie ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

WWE Network Draft Winner The Champ's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw The Heat last night with medium expectations and found it to be very funny.

Then saw Kevin Hart tonight with high expectations, and it didn't disappoint one bit. Just absolutely hilarious.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cloud Atlas was looooong. It's right at three hours and they don't fly by. There is just so much going on and switching stories constantly. I was hoping at least for a payoff at the end but even that was underwhelming. I think the premise had potential but it just didnt come together.

madness85

The Heat

This Film Wasn't Bad At All, Melissa Macarthy Had Some Great Lines Which Had Me Laughing Really Hard. Sandra Bullock Was Kinda Annoying But Alright.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pacific Rim was great. Phenominal action, and its not based on anything else so other than concept it's pretty original. And Michael Bay can suck my balls, Del Toro for he giant robot win.

Well... don'tcha?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baby Mama:

I've become a Parks and Rec fan of late so I decided to watching something else Amy Poehler related. I had no idea how little she was in 2008. Still looks the same facially but she looked a lot smaller then compared to now. Maybe its all the pants suits she wears on P&C? The movie was decent. I give it 3/5

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally saw Fast Six. Good god what a fucking great movie. I don't know they've managed to revive this franchise but the last two movies have been just great fun action movies. And the post credits scene in this one makes me think the seventh one might be the best one yet.
    Check me out on the Twitterverse: https://twitter.com/#!/Jdiddy381

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even though I am far too old to have enjoyed it as much as I did, I went and saw Despicable Me 2. It was definitely my favourite Pixar movie in a long while. Monsters University was good, but this was just over the top cute.

I quite enjoyed The Heat as well, I'm a Sandra Bullock fan, and love her corny movies. The best part though, was Melissa Macarthy. She just made that movie or it would have been your stereotypical Cop Comedy.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for this amazing banner!
    Click http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=110928 to check out his banner shop!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Sharknado.

I am speechless. No words to describe what I just witnessed. Best awful movie ever.
    Saw part of it and had to record it. I share the exact same thoughts as you.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

TGO

Quote Originally Posted by Drumma View Post
    Even though I am far too old to have enjoyed it as much as I did, I went and saw Despicable Me 2. It was definitely my favourite Pixar movie in a long while. Monsters University was good, but this was just over the top cute.
    Despicable Me isn't Pixar.

MKPunk

I just finally saw Monsters University the other day and it was pretty good but unlike most people, I didn't think it was as good as Monsters Inc. Monsters Inc hit heartstrings and I am sure grown men including myself cried during it. And while there was humor and good moments in the U, it didn't tug the heartstrings the way Inc did. I enjoyed it and it proved Pixar spinoffs don't suck (though Toy Story 3 was the best Pixar movie) but when the original was AMAZING, it's a high hurdle to clear.

y2jman

red 2 i thought it was pretty good was suprise morgan freeman wasn't in it then again did have Byung-hun Lee catherine zeta jones and anthony hopkins

grownups 2 pitful wasn't that funny not a big fan alot of the gay stuff steve austin part i like i think besides carwash scene male cheerleaders worst part was doing an 80's party i did find it funny big muscle woman dressed up as hulk hogan

y2jman

movie 43 An all-star team of directors including Peter Farrelly, Brett Ratner, Rusty Cundieff, James Gunn, and Steve Carr pilot a powerhouse cast featuring Hugh Jackman, Naomi Watts, Gerard Butler, Kate Winslet, Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott, Chloë Grace Moretz, Liev Schreiber, Terrence Howard, and Richard Gere in this anarchic, anything-goes comedy that shatters the boundaries of good taste holy crap another shit movie different scenes didn't like little stupid cat bezel cartoon thing at the end elizabeth banks male cat loves the master elizabeth hates the cat not cute then again i hate cats

madness85

Despicable Me 2

Great Movie For Kids... I Know My Nephew Laughed A Good 90% Of The Movie When I Took Him.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Their Skin:
    It was decent but nothing I was blown away with. At first it had a real Funny Games vibe to it and the tension built up very well but then it just sort of settles into being average.

Evil Dead(2013)
    Gory as shit. Enjoyable from start to finish.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also watched the kill bill movies last night. The first kill bill was far better this time around. The 2nd is definitly a slower pace and one could say the final battle with Bill was kind of a letdown. With that said its still very enjoyable just a totally different movie from the first.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kindergarten Cop: Nostalgia overdrive here. I loved this movie as a kid and it holds up well upon this viewing. The kids assembled have to be considered the cutest, best kids ever assembled for a film. They were so awesome.

Independence Day: Almost twenty years later, yeah, I still love it. It's just so freaking '90s, but I love it.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to the drive-in last night and saw Pacific Rim and The Conjuring.

Pacific Rim was way better than I expected. Lots of action and a unique story. It's like Transformers vs Godzilla. I really loved it.

The Conjuring scared me shitless though my fiancé wasn't really impressed. I say it's a good horror flick but I suggest going out and forming your own ideas about it. I didn't sleep well last night.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    Currently watching: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Nanbaka, Samurai Jack & Hunter X Hunter

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox: Once again DC Comics delivers with an action packed animated film that doesn't disappoint. Out of the three feature length animated movies DC has released this year, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox has to be my favorite although Superman Unbound was a close second.

Banner Credit: Surrender

Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015
    Currently Watching: Blue Exorcist S2, Dragon Ball Super, Tiger Mask W
    The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner, 2014 & 2015 Winner)

Thread Information