Thread: Brother Allegedly Kills Sister with Wrestling Moves, WWE Issues Statement

Default Brother Allegedly Kills Sister with Wrestling Moves, WWE Issues Statement

Five-year old Viloude Louis was killed by her 13 year old brother after he allegedly used wrestling moves that he learned from TV. The 13 year old told police that he was wrestling with the victim and used “WWE” style wrestling moves.

Viloude’s brother, Devalon Armstrong, allegedly slammed his sister onto a bed and beat her. She suffered multiple injuries including broken ribs, internal bleeding and lacerations of the liver. The boy called police after his sister stopped breathing. Paramedics were teaching him over the phone how to use CPR to keep her alive but she died shortly after police arrived and paramedics were unable to revive her.

Devalon has been charged with second degree murder.

WWE issued a statement on the incident:

“The death of Viloude Louis is a tragedy, and our condolences go out to her family.

WWE urges restraint in reporting this unfortunate incident as if it were the result of a WWE wrestling move. As in similar cases, criminal intent to harm and a lack of parental supervision have been the factors resulting in a tragic death.

Authorities have already charged the accused with second degree murder and determined that this was not an accidental death due to a wrestling move.”

http://www.prowrestling.com/brother-...sues-statement

Default Re: Brother Allegedly Kills Sister with Wrestling Moves, WWE Issues Statement

What a fucking dumbshit kid. When I was 13 my sister was 4. Guess what I didn't do? Kill her with wrestling moves or even attempt them on her. I blame the parents for raising a dumbass.

“I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.”

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Default Re: Brother Allegedly Kills Sister with Wrestling Moves, WWE Issues Statement

It's sad that a life is lost, but you just know that WWE will now litter the show with even more 'Don't Try This' statements between the recaps and hardies plugs.
    baboosh

World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar

It says he "beat her"...

I get the feeling this guy just beat the shit out of his sister and then went into panic mode and claimed he was "wrestling."

EDIT: Yeah, didn't read the last line

Spoiler

Banned

Oh, well in that case, my thread can be locked, but still, where was common sense?

Diva of Destruction iron maiden's Avatar

It's terribly tragic but it's not the WWE's fault. There's violence everywhere. I'd like to know where the supervision was?

WWE have taken precautions in preaching over and over again 'Don't do this at home' for what it's worth. People are still going to be dumbasses. You can put 'Caution Hot' on a coffee cup but some stupid bitch is still going to put it between her thighs while driving and burn her beaver.

Sting
    Diva of Destruction
    Empress of Canadia
    2010 Queen of the Forum
    2012 Tag Team Queen of the Forum - Rogue and iron maiden
    2013 PW Hall of Fame (Thank You)

I read this somewhere, and the comments were not good. A bit too many wrestling jokes.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by iron maiden View Post
    It's terribly tragic but it's not the WWE's fault. There's violence everywhere. I'd like to know where the supervision was?

WWE have taken precautions in preaching over and over again 'Don't do this at home' for what it's worth. People are still going to be dumbasses. You can put 'Caution Hot' on a coffee cup but some stupid bitch is still going to put it between her thighs while driving and burn her beaver.
    Speaking from experience? don't hurt me

Anyway, where was the supervision for this kid? Yeah, who in the right mind would do this to a younger sister of theirs? Idiots I guess, he knew what he was doing. WWE Can't be put on a spot here.
    - Credit: Bender -

Very sad to hear about this.

the guy sounds like a fucktard, you does that to a 5 year old. Wonder what move he did.

Thanks To Hayze

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    It's sad that a life is lost, but you just know that WWE will now litter the show with even more 'Don't Try This' statements between the recaps and hardies plugs.
    Maybe more emphasis on concussions and injuries from the moves in angles to get the point across even more. The company is headed in this direction anyways. It may help, but idiots will be idiots stockpile this incident.

I mean this a high school student age bracket and a kindergarten student basically.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Am I evil for wondering what moves he used?

Because if it's the Piledriver, I blame TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Kid View Post
    Am I evil for wondering what moves he used?

Because if it's the Piledriver, I blame TNA.
    Maybe it was the GTS.

Thanks To Hayze

Or dare I say it, the Crippler Crossface?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Or dare I say it, the Crippler Crossface?

You guys, the kid is 13. If anything, he used the five moves of doom.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

This sounds brutal... I hate to hear this and I hope nothing gets scapegoated in regards to taking the blame, this kid deserves severe punishment FOR WHAT HE DID! Not anyone else... HIM!

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheDazzler View Post
    You guys, the kid is 13. If anything, he used the five moves of doom.
    Or maybe the kid called Ninja Regal over and used the Iron Arts
    Last edited by BringThePain513; 06-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.

World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar

He gave her the worm.

Spoiler

And that's enough of that.

Thread Information